Milani Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

Not tested on animals

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG 19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon 12, C20 40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Copper Powder CI 77400, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Zinc Oxide (CI 77491)

on 4/14/2012 1:46:00 PM

i absolutely love this eyeliner! and im not even counting price into my review. i also use estee lauder DW in onyx and UD in perversion and zero 19-20 USD $ and this eyeliner is right up there with both of them about 8$ depending where you get them. but price aside this eyeliner is creamy extremely BLACK and i find i can get more precise application with this pencil comparing to EL and UD. it stayed all day from 8am to 11pm didnt budge and stayed veryy pigmented. i read the reviews about people getting irritation and i have semi sensitive eyes and i had NO irritation what so ever. i put this on my lash line. tightlined and used on my waterline and i had no problems with it. it stayed on my waterline well though i do have trouble with all liners staying on my waterline all day but its lasting power again is definitely up there with high end liners. all in all this has become my everyday liner and i have no complaints. my advice is if u do have sensitive eyes or you are worried you wont like it. buy it from a place like a drugstore (they carry them at cvs) and return it if you dont like it. most places do let you return opened makeup nowadays. but i honestly beleive anyone who doesnt have sensitive eyes( or even does like me and doesnt get the irritation) will love this liner! i can not wait to try all the different colors. i only have black right now

I got this in black and really wanted to love it, but no. It doesn't stay on my waterline and smears all over my contacts. It's also very squishy and the tip smushes off or breaks all the time. I will say that it does glide on nicely and is inexpensive, but overall, I won't be repurchasing. I much prefer my Josie Maran Raven eyeliner, which does stay on my waterline and doesn't get on my contacts.

on 4/12/2012 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm impressed with the richness of color, ease of use, and staying power of this product. I wore this (over eyelid primer) and it stayed almost completely on for around 15 hours. That said, I don't know if I'll buy again due to the weird blueish gray undertone. After I apply eyeliner, I usually smudge it (slightly) with a cotton swab to soften the line - I found the smudged area to be a medium blue color, which looked awful with my skin tone and kind of betrayed the look I wanted. If you tend to use more eyeshadow than I do (or know how to use eyeliner better than me!), you might love this product.

on 4/9/2012 12:24:00 AM

I'm pretty indifferent in regard to this product. The formula is great - it's super creamy and makes lining your lid a breeze. As far as putting it on the water line - what a COMPLETE mess. My eyes are not normally sensitive to eyeliner as I use it on a daily basis but for some reason this particular product made my eyes water and irritated. By the end of the day, I looked at myself in the mirror and cringed. Eyeliner was everywhere around my eye and and smudged all over my eyelid. I want to give this product another chance but seeing as other reviews have said the same thing - I think this is a miss.

on 4/5/2012 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was so excited to try this eyeliner. I was so sure that it was going to be my new HG after reading the reviews. However, I have very sensitive eyes and when I put this on my waterline my eyes got extremely irritated and swollen and there was a weird film that formed to where everything became blurry. The color payoff and consistency is great, but if you have sensitive eyes I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner. In its defense almost every eyeliner does this to me except for CG perfect blend and Sephora flashy liner.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I'm on my third one of these. I was shocked to see so many negative comments about it. I've used both this and UD 24/7 pencil in zero and this one is not only half the price but is darker and glides on better. It stays all day on my waterline, and is my HG eyeliner. I've actually been thinking of trying the other colors of it.

on 4/5/2012 3:21:00 AM

I really like this product. I think that on the top lash line, it stays for a long time and the creamy formula prevents you from tugging your eyes.
It does stay quite long on the waterline (probably 2-3 hours for me) which is long compared to other eyeliners I have tried.
However, this really makes my eyes irritated when I use on the waterline :( I stopped using it for this reason. They get very red and watery. I really wish it would have worked me though because I like it a lot.
I also can't tightline without the eyeliner irritating my eye.
Also, although the formula is very creamy, it also feels a little greasy to me which I don't really prefer. The pigmentation is really good though!
Overall, I'd give it a try and hopefully it does not irritate you like it did for me.

on 3/27/2012 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tested this out against Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof in Black. I was looking for less expensive alternative for my waterlines. I lined one eye with this and one eye with Lancome. It was no contest - within 1.5 hrs less than 1/4 of the Milani remained, whereas the Lancome stayed on fully for hours afterwards. This product was next to useless for me. I just don't think there is anything that can compare to the Lancome Le Stylo eye liners. They have such fabulous staying power and a lovely, easy to apply formula.

on 3/14/2012 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am in LOVE with this eyeliner! I compared it to my UD 24/7 eyeliner in zero. I put the UD one on my left eye while I put the liquif'eye on my right and the milani one is so much better! I was able to wear it for 6 hours without it coming off my waterline while the UD one stayed on my waterline for about 2 hours. The only issue I have is that sometimes it feels like my eyes are super sensitive when I put on the liner which is strange because when this happens the eyeliner comes off faster, in about 2 and a half hours compared to 6 hours when my eyes aren't sensitive. I've also fallen asleep with this eyeliner on, for 3 hours. and this did NOT budge! The only thing that bothers me is when you need to sharpen it it's super difficult because the pencil is so soft. I just pop this into the freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes and I'm good to go! I will definitely be repurchasing this!

on 3/13/2012 11:30:00 AM

I totally fell in love with this eyeliner when I bought it. Its creamy, smooth and really pigmented. However, this is NOT for contact users at all! When I used it on my eyes I got this weird film over my contacts. I kept thinking it was just my contact messing up, but one day it was so bad I could hardly drive. So I wouldn't recommend this for contact wearers since it can leave residue on the contacts if applied to the waterline. Other than that its a really good eyeliner and I totally recommend it to non contact wearers!

Top Rated Milani Products