July 26, 2014 | 1428 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try this eyeliner. I was so sure that it was going to be my new HG after reading the reviews. However, I have very sensitive eyes and when I put this on my waterline my eyes got extremely irritated and swollen and there was a weird film that formed to where everything became blurry. The color payoff and consistency is great, but if you have sensitive eyes I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner. In its defense almost every eyeliner does this to me except for CG perfect blend and Sephora flashy liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 3:36:00 AM More reviews by MissWhitneynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my third one of these. I was shocked to see so many negative comments about it. I've used both this and UD 24/7 pencil in zero and this one is not only half the price but is darker and glides on better. It stays all day on my waterline, and is my HG eyeliner. I've actually been thinking of trying the other colors of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by mshin

I really like this product. I think that on the top lash line, it stays for a long time and the creamy formula prevents you from tugging your eyes.
It does stay quite long on the waterline (probably 2-3 hours for me) which is long compared to other eyeliners I have tried.
However, this really makes my eyes irritated when I use on the waterline :( I stopped using it for this reason. They get very red and watery. I really wish it would have worked me though because I like it a lot.
I also can't tightline without the eyeliner irritating my eye.
Also, although the formula is very creamy, it also feels a little greasy to me which I don't really prefer. The pigmentation is really good though!
Overall, I'd give it a try and hopefully it does not irritate you like it did for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I tested this out against Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof in Black. I was looking for less expensive alternative for my waterlines. I lined one eye with this and one eye with Lancome. It was no contest - within 1.5 hrs less than 1/4 of the Milani remained, whereas the Lancome stayed on fully for hours afterwards. This product was next to useless for me. I just don't think there is anything that can compare to the Lancome Le Stylo eye liners. They have such fabulous staying power and a lovely, easy to apply formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am in LOVE with this eyeliner! I compared it to my UD 24/7 eyeliner in zero. I put the UD one on my left eye while I put the liquif'eye on my right and the milani one is so much better! I was able to wear it for 6 hours without it coming off my waterline while the UD one stayed on my waterline for about 2 hours. The only issue I have is that sometimes it feels like my eyes are super sensitive when I put on the liner which is strange because when this happens the eyeliner comes off faster, in about 2 and a half hours compared to 6 hours when my eyes aren't sensitive. I've also fallen asleep with this eyeliner on, for 3 hours. and this did NOT budge! The only thing that bothers me is when you need to sharpen it it's super difficult because the pencil is so soft. I just pop this into the freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes and I'm good to go! I will definitely be repurchasing this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by klskag02

I totally fell in love with this eyeliner when I bought it. Its creamy, smooth and really pigmented. However, this is NOT for contact users at all! When I used it on my eyes I got this weird film over my contacts. I kept thinking it was just my contact messing up, but one day it was so bad I could hardly drive. So I wouldn't recommend this for contact wearers since it can leave residue on the contacts if applied to the waterline. Other than that its a really good eyeliner and I totally recommend it to non contact wearers!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by eyw8888

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the absolute best eyeliner i have ever used in all my years of using makeup. The liner is smooth, easily glides on, and stays put for many hours. It is not 100% smudge/smear proof but it is close and it will last at least 5 hours. The ONLY problem I had was that in case any part of the liner touched my contact lens, it would leave a film. this film cannot be cleaned off the lens without the lens being removed then rubbed and rubbed with contact lens solution! it is a very tough film to get off...simple blinking, rubbing, or soakig in the lens will not remove the film! I was very disappointed at this discovery.. and even resorted to going with another brand, Almay 16hour eyeliner which was not good at all. Anyway, finally, i think i have a solution for lens wearer to use Milani. After you have carefully applied the liner, allow it a few seconds to dry ( per the package instruction), then go over the line with a bit of eyeshadow powder. I find by doing this, it blots off a bit of the wax from the milani pencil which i believe is the culprit for leaving the film on the lens. The eyeshadow may dimish the pigment of the liner a bit but then at least you won't get the film on your lens.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by booboo88

This just became my favorite new eyeliner last week...until i had to sharpen it...it just becomes a crazy hot mess when you sharpen it! the eyeliner itself is great! lasts all day, even on your waterline...but they need to put it in a pot or make it a little more solid...i have to put it on with an eyeliner brush bc its a big goopy mess after i sharpened it....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Nikkiphaaant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Melts when put on incorrectly. Stays on all day without fading most of the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by yeseniax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

a great eyeliner ! i always had a problem finding an eyelier that didn't come off and end up all over my undereyes and this is it ! even without setting it with an eyeshadow this lasts about six hours for me. it is so smooth and creamy and just glides on and is the blackest eyeliner i have used.