April 19, 2014 | 1810 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by jess229

I first tried this mascara when my sister received it as a free gift and she didnt like it so I tried it and loved it! As soon as the sample ran out I went to Nordstroms and bought the full size tube for $14. The wand really separates and gives length to lashes it volumizes subtly but not dramatically. I love this mascara for the length it gives and the super easy application! But I want a mascara that super volumizes and gives huge thickness. This mascara is great but mine is currently drying out and I want to try the loreal voluminous if im dissapointed I will surely return to this mascara (:

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by ajjoyce

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite mascara. I wasn't expecting to like it since the brush is like a small green comb. However the idea is genius. It lengthens, separates and extends my lashes better than a traditional wand.

I received this as a free sample, and have since purchased full-sized products of it. Great mascara!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Ceciliakh

I love this mascara. It is the best mascara I have ever used. It is very natural.
I don't like the draqqueen-mascaras.
I am still searching for the perfect mascara, though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was really excited to try this mascara. I have long lashes but they clump up weirdly so it always tends to look like I have three really big eyelashes per eye. I am too lazy to deal with a separate lash comb so when I saw that this mascara looked like it was in a comb form, I was eager to test it. Big disappointment! The teeth on the comb are so tiny, they don't do anything to separate my lashes. It is particularly hard to get at the corners of the eyes, given the curved shape of the brush. I end up turning it lengthwise - it feels like I am trying to apply my mascara with a twig. I got this as a GWP and not only I won't be buying it, I don't think I can even bear to use up the tube - it's such a pain. It really seems like if the teeth were twice as long as they are, but more widely spaced, it would work great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by justpass

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As the name suggests, this is not a volumizing mascara but still leaves a decent amount of product on the lashes to make them look fuller. Definitely makes my lashes look longer. Holds up a curl quite well, doesn't flake or smudge, even resisted a crying fit (though I was careful to not rub my eyes...). Comes out nicely with lukewarm water or makeup remover. The brush use has a steep learning curve: the first application leaves goops of mascara on the lashes, but you have just to continue to comb, the brush will distribute the product on the lashes and separate and define them. It's a bit trickier to apply on bottom lashes but practice makes perfect. My mascara started to dry a little bit after three months, so I added one drop of almond oil in it and it's good as new.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2010 10:11:00 AM More reviews by LovesYouToPieces

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this as gratis. I love the length it adds to my lashes. I do find the brush a bit flimsy, and that it can leave a large amount of the product at the base of the lashes but overall I am happy with the effect and would purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by muffinlove

I only used this once. It was in a GWP. I hate the thin curved brush. It did make my lashes longer but this brush is the worst! I couldn't use it on my lower lashes without getting it on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by myra86

I got the sample of this mascara from a campaign of clinique and I actually love the effect of it on my lashes.Its colour is a really dark and beautiful black,and once you get used to the wand/comb it is easy to use.It curls (really!) and lengthens the lashes and it also gives some volume.It did not smudge on me either.
Well,until this point it sounds just perfect! BUT, I don't know why it dries out so quickly... The performance of the mascara dropped like 70% since I first opened it (less than 2 months)
Anyways, I liked the effect-but I will not pay that much for a mascara that dries out so quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by bigbu

I dont know if its only me found this one is very good at lengthening and volumizing lashes. I gives me the spider lashes. I have long lashes but hard to curl and this one hold my curl well. I put it on top of my revlon lustrous and these two give me the fake eyelash effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by samhenick

I just bought this mascara and used it for the first time last night. I read a lot of reviews about it and decided that I should try it. I absolutely love it, I already have long eyelashes, but this mascara made them dark and long in basically one stroke. So happy I bought it.