April 20, 2014 | 1769 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by rgiselle

Though i adore ELF products, this mascara was a huge letdown. I do not understand the good reviews. It is sticky and does not create long or thick lashes at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

Love it. All i can say.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 6:09:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is a great bargain and a great mascara! It doesn't smudge; it makes my lashes extremely long with one coat only. The brush makes it so easy to apply mascara in the corners of your eyes, which makes your eye lashes seem extra long. My DH said my eyes looked so beautiful and awake. He actually noticed ~ he also asked me what I did different today.

An added bonus is that I did not have to brush or comb out any clumps, after I apply this mascara. Additionally, there is absolutely no fall-off or flaking. I wore this for 8 hours in the Southern CA desert heat, and it held up well with no smudging, or flaking. It's easy to remove with an eye makeup remover pad.

I had a 50% coupon, so I only paid $1.50 ~ for the money this product is a great value. I just placed another order for 3 more tubes of this mascara ~ I think this product is excellent, and it's my HG. I have been on a non-stop search for the perfect mascara since I lost my eye lashes last winter from medication, and illness.

My search is finally over. I will be selling on eBay all my unused mascara that I have been collecting while I was trying to find the perfect mascara, Also, I have tons of unused false eyelashes too. They need to be sold too. I will continue to purchase this mascara ~ e.l.f.. please do not discontinue this mascara ~ it took me too long to find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by naj123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I honestly truly like this mascara, I do admit I don't love it, but it gives me incredible length, but it fails in the volumizing department. I like it because it just goes on so smooth, no clumping and it looked quite natural.
I would definitely buy this again considering how cheap it is.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by ninamichaela

It's just okay for it's price. Does it's job of length and volume. It's very light and quite easy to remove with my make-up remover.

Anyways we should not spend to much for mascara's we replace every 3 months.

You should be okay with this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer22309

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldnt normally buy this mascara but i got in a kit for smokey eyes at ross.. for 5.99 with a brush, this and 3 eyeshadows, eyeliner and lashes i couldnt pass it up.
So the mascara clumps a bit but it does lengthen. Just gotta be careful applying it. not to much kiddys!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by zauberlinda1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Sticky, clumpy...crappy! Like they say "Pay peanuts, buy monkeys"... no miracles here, keep looking...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Mrsgold310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been looking for a good lengething (NON CLUMPING!!) mascara for a while now. This product won't give you crazy, almost fake looking lashes. It just lengthens and darkens; but it does that VERY well. I think this is the thinnest mascara formula I've ever used. However, I like that it's not thick and goopy coming out of the tube. It doesn't clump at all!!!! (AMEN!) It really is a steal. I find myself using daily. It gives a believable long lash. I haven't had mine smudge or flake at all. I've had mine for 4 or 5 months and it hasn't dried out at all, either. For 3 dollars, it's a great buy :o)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by gamergirl2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this awhile ago at elf (EyesLipsFace) and I must say for only 3.00 this Mascara is a MUST have. Before I found this mascara I was using CoverGirls Lash Blast which cost around $7-9 dollars USA.Elf Mineral Mascara does the same thing as Cover Girls Lash Blast IF not better that is. The only thing is I think you get more in the Lash Blast then you do elfs mineral mascara. Now the Elf's Mascara has a rubber brush just like cover girls lash blast.The wand to Elf's Mascara is thin but is the perfect size.How ever the lash blast wand is thicker and shorter which I don't really care for. Over all it's just like Lash Blast from Cover Girl in every way but way cheaper. I also think Elf's Mascara makes my lashes thicker then Lash Blast does.

Elf VS Lash Blast

elf pro's
Cheap
easy to use
works wicked well
thickens your lashes
does not have a bad smell

Elf con's
Shipping on the site takes forever

Lash blast pros
thickens lashes
don't have to order online *lol*

Lash Blast con's
smells really bad
don't care for the handle

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

UPDATE: knocking this baby down to a 2 because it burns my eyes like crazy. No other mascara does this to me. Will not repurchase!!

I really liked how this mascara didn't clump, provided the look of full, long lashes and is DIRT CHEAP! One thing I noticed is that it makes my eyes super itchy and watery. I don't ever have this problem with any other mascara I use, so I'm not sure what's going on, but I still love it and will probably repurchase.