E.L.F. Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PVP, Triethanolamine , Triacontanyl PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 12/6/2011 5:39:00 PM

I love this mascara and for $3, it is totally worth a shot. I normally prefer an actual bristle brush, not the plastic comb type, but this is an exception. Does not clump my lashes and tints them enough to not look fake. This mascara is one I will repurchase again and again.

on 11/5/2011 2:30:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i really like this mascara, i love the wand because it seperates my lashes and lengthens them(i already have long lashes but i like them extra long) and it doesnt clump, people ask if i have false lashes on! i love it!!

Let's see... clumps, has a brush that LOOKS good but isn't, doesn't build layers well, smudges... I wouldn't recommend this unless you didn't have ANYTHING else.

on 10/23/2011 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have very long, obvious, and thin lashes. My right eye's lashes tend to bend at a weird angle and thus I need a mascara that gives a curl (it fixes it). Not only that but I like a mascara that either thickens my lashes or makes it look like there are more of them. This didn't give much of a curl, it clumped, and didn't tend to last on my lashes. I have no idea what this would be good for and I'm happy I didn't spend a lot on it.

on 10/9/2011 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this mascara! It glides on very smoothly, and my lashes look longer and darker. It doesn't do much in the way of volume, however. It's perfect for small bottom lashes. It doesn't clump at all, but you should be careful not to smudge any on your lid by accident because it's fairly easy to do. As far as inexpensive mascaras go, this is one of my favorites. Lastly, no complaints about the packaging here -- it comes in a regulation-size mascara tube, and the outer coating of the container is matte which allows for a good grip.

on 9/25/2011 11:22:00 AM

This is a really good mascara. It's very easy to apply, coats lashes smoothly and evenly and doesn't clump at all, even with a couple of coats. I find I don't have to comb my lashes through a lot (if at all) once I've applied this, unlike some other mascaras I've tried. My lashes look really well-defined, separated, glossy and dark. This mascara doesn't add any volume to my lashes, but they do appear longer.

The only negatives for me are that the mascara does flake a little after some time (although not badly) and the formula takes a while to dry. They're not major gripes though.

This product doesn't create a 'WOW' false-lash dramatic effect but it does a great job of giving my lashes a pretty, fluttery more 'everyday' look. A bargain at 3.50-I would buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Tossed this in my cart when I needed a few more bucks to get free shipping on a Target order and am SO glad that I did! When it comes to mascara I'm quite faithful to my Maybelline Colossal Volume Express however this is a fantastic mascara for length and beautiful fanned out lashes, an absolute STEAL at $3 and best of all, IT DOESN'T CLUMP (cue hallelujah shorus! I'll still be purchasing my Colossal however I'll now limit it to nights out. Thank you, E.L.F for my new day mascara!

on 9/13/2011 1:07:00 AM

Alrigt here it goes.. I bought this as I went to the store and I saw the elf section and checked out the mascaras since I didn't want to spend a whole lot on mascara.. For once! I noticed the brush since I only use the silicone/plastic brushes not the brushy brushy ones and okay I tried it on! And wow amazing! I freaking loved it! It works so great! I apply alot of coats since I like the dramatic look and so after applying coats my lashes looked great ad so I used the Maybelline vibrations mascara together and whoa great! But this one itself was great! But after a while if you don't use it right away like after a few weeks when you apply and t dries your eyelashes kindda stick to the eyelash curler which isn't good! And when I take it off in the shower I like how it slides off in like clumps and not just dissolves all over and runs all over your face! It's great for it's price though! Highly recommend!

on 9/11/2011 10:05:00 AM

I cannot believe how amazingly this mascara performs. I have been using lash blast for years but I have found the formula to be harsh lately and its been making my lashes fall out. not cool. Anyways, so I have been trying to find something comparable to the amazing results that lash blast gives. I decided to try Elf's mineral mascara on a whim and boy and I happy I did! First off its very inexpensive compared to covergirls lash blast. For $3 a tube this stuff is very affordable. The packaging could be better but I am so happy with the results that I can deal with some packaging flaws. The package seems somewhat small, but I am used to lash blast's bulky container so that probably doesn't help. The brush is very similar to that of lash blast but the wand is longer and skinnier. Over all this mascara has definitely impressed me. The formula is thin but very buildable. Best of all NO CLUMPS! I have how this mascara can make my lashes look so much more enhanced without looking clumpy or to dramatic. This mascara gives such a natural look. Love it. Go buy it, you wont regret it!

on 9/11/2011 1:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Bought it on sale for $1.50 from the website. I wanted to find a great cheap mascara and this one is pretty good. It defines, lifts and lengthens really well with a reasonable amount of volume. Easy to wash off. The brush is cheap and can bend when you put it back in the tube. Not perfect but good.