E.L.F. Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PVP, Triethanolamine , Triacontanyl PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I love this mascara. It's so cheap, yet well-made. The bristles are perfectly created for separating and lengthening. The formula is not thin, but not incredibly thick, either -- a great mixture for providing some average volume without weighing down lashes. The formula is also wet, but the wand doesn't pick up so much product that there will be a fear of possibly smearing. I actually like that it's relatively wet; It has a longer shelf life because it doesn't dry out quickly. I don't experience clumping with this at all. Because of how the bristles are made, expect more lengthening than volumizing (if you're looking for a mascara to provide an astounding amount of volume, this isn't for you) Girls who are fond of lengthening, decent volume, and the natural look in general, this is for you.

It's only $3 dollars, so if you're afraid about this possibly not working, don't worry about wasting lots of money. Go buy it!

on 3/4/2012 4:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

One of my favorite every day mascara. I've repurchased several times already. One of my pet peeves is a mascara with a really thick, goopy, formula. Sometimes I like the spider lash look, but usually I don't. This gives me a really natural look. One coat tints my blonde lashes a deep shade of black, and gives a little length. My lashes look so much better without looking like they have mascara on them. Two coats gives me a little volume, and a quite a bit of length.

It doesn't flake or smudge on me, which I really appreciate. It also comes of easily. I also really like the brush, it does a great job of separating my lashes. Add that to the fact that this is only $3, and it becomes a near-perfect mascara for me.

on 2/16/2012 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

An excellent mascara - lengthens, thickens, doesn't smear or flake even when crying, and comes off easily in the shower. Beats all my general drugstore mascaras (except Kanebo 38C, which is AMAZING!). Will definitely repurchase.

on 1/31/2012 12:33:00 AM

This is my go to everyday mascara! I had heard positive things about this mascara so I decided to give it a shot. And for $3 what's there to lose? Because of the price, I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. This mascara offers pretty good length and not to much volume, which I don't mind for an everyday look. It's great at separating my lashes and does not clump at all! If you're looking for the really long, full false lash look, you're not gonna get that with this but if you're looking for a simple, clean look for your lashes in a very affordable mascara, the e.l.f. Mineral Infused Mascara is a great product for you.

on 1/19/2012 4:25:00 PM

Great for the price. Compares to Clinique for quality. A bit concerned that the wand may not be very sturdy.

on 1/16/2012 10:39:00 PM

I rarely wear mascara and like natural-looking products. None of this "falsies" type mascara for me! This mascara didn't clump too badly, dried in a reasonable amount of time (but then again, I didn't apply TONS either) and didn't make me have raccoon eyes. It was also easy to remove, so I call this one a winner!

Don't expect a dramatic look. If you want natural, this is great!

on 1/13/2012 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

love love love this mascara! 3$ equivalent to the 7$ cover girl lashblast!!

on 1/2/2012 5:49:00 PM

This is my go-to mascara, it NEVER clumps EVER. I have re-bought this mascara and I don't think I'll ever find a mascara like this ever. The length and volume is buildable, and it destributes the product evenly. It's the only mascara that keeps my curl. LOVE IT.

on 12/6/2011 5:39:00 PM

I love this mascara and for $3, it is totally worth a shot. I normally prefer an actual bristle brush, not the plastic comb type, but this is an exception. Does not clump my lashes and tints them enough to not look fake. This mascara is one I will repurchase again and again.

on 11/5/2011 2:30:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i really like this mascara, i love the wand because it seperates my lashes and lengthens them(i already have long lashes but i like them extra long) and it doesnt clump, people ask if i have false lashes on! i love it!!