July 24, 2014 | 2105 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by kyulaire

This product is nice. I use this on my dark circles, around my nose, and on any other breakouts or reds spots I have. For me it lasts all day when I set it with a little bit of powder and it does not crease at all. I only have 2 problems with the concealer: When I use this under my eyes, I feel like if, I use a bit too much it looks way to light and doesn't blend well with my foundation. The second problem I have is that it dries out my breakouts. To solve this problem I use a bit of extra moisturizer and it does seem to help. Overall I really like this concealer and would buy it again.
UPDATE: Changed my rating to a three because this concealer went bad on me. It separated and became a weird orange/yellow color and looked terrible on me. Definitely will not be purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by delicatepost

i have this in the shade 2 - Light Beige Clair and this is such a lovely shade for my skin tone.. I am NC20 and I have yellow toned skin..
the consistency of this concealer is really lovely, it's a liquid that has quite a good coverage.. I would say that this needs to be blended quite quickly as it does dry quicker than other ones I've tried and if you don't it does leave blotchy marks that are so so hard to rub off!! I had a little mistake rushing with my makeup and ended up with a lovely big mark of this concealer unblended near my mouth.. I tried really hard to get this off and rubbed it really hard :( ouch.. I ended up scratching it off... :(( boo...

the other thing is maybe the packaging could improve.. the applicator is ok it's just hard to get the product out.. I have a feeling that this concealer could run out quickly as the tube is actually 6m so I might have to get this again.. or buy some backups.. I do like it.. there might be others out there that are better but I am definitely using it and keeping it in my collection

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Startripgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First off this concealer is to drying, but coverage is great. I don't exactly like the packaging cause you cant get all the product out, unless you use a q-tip. After a few hours it does start to settle in creases and look a bit cakey.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by TaniitaTania

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

well this concealer is great, it doesn't make me break out , just that it is a little dry so you have to blend it in quick, but other then that it has great coverage and a little goes a long way i just dot a little on my red marks and it makes my skin look flawless, i use this concealer and physicians formula loose powder and my skin looks really natural , this concealer does last all day for me and i have used it in the summer and it doesn't smear off my skin with the humid weather , i love it but i just don't use it around my dark circles i find it a little hard to blend it in on my delicate eye area but i use the Garnier eye concealer roller for it and it works great, i thought this concealer was gonna be hard to get of my skin but surprisingly it does get of easily with a gentle facial wash,i give it a 4 just because it drys quick but over all it a great product :)

EDIT: i notice it has a peachy undertone and i sometime notice the concealer on some lighting ,wish superstay concealers had more shades !!! :( I switched to Loreal True match concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Kharkiv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ugh. This product is horrible. It settles into creases. It lasts about an hour, then I look like I have white chalk under my eyes/on my face. I will never buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by LordJoel

I usually use the Maybelline mineral concealer but that was discontinued. So I decided to try the 24 hours concealer since the two looked kind of similar. There were only two shades in the store and I purchased the darker one (cream.) It was way too light for me and it felt kind of sticky while I was blending it. It felt really heavy as well, completely different from the mineral concealer. One good thing about this concealer is that it did cover my eye bags. But that's not a good enough reason for me to continue purchasing this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by sw3etpinay

MY GOODNESS. This is my hg concealer. It is so cheap and covers my dark circles/acne scars so well. THE BIG RIP OFF is when the wand of this concealer can't reach anymore of the product. Yet, as I just depotted three (yes three) of my concealers, there is SO MUCH more product left that the wand cannot reach. It's so sneaky for Maybelline to do this, but oh well at least this is dirt cheap at Target and I'm not wasting my money. I advise you guys to depot your liquid wand concealers, because there is so much more inside.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by lollipopcouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i grabbed this concealer because i was in a rush of buying one. it was on sale and i got it in ivory so why not ? the concealer matched my skintone almost like it was perfect , it does a great coverage on pimples , dark spots , redness and blemishes .
the concealer dries up fast , so i suggest you quickly rub it in your skin before it dries up.
overall this product is great (:

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by jklegraefe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

At first, I loved this concealer! It hid like, everything. Then, after a week or so, I tried out a new concealer, and I put one on one eye, and the other on the other. I compared both, and this concealer, I noticed, even with powder and foundation over it, does not blend out into the skin, so you see a line! It made my skin look crusty, and I realized its way too dry for my skin, which is surprising! Its great for concealing though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Annabells117

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice matte concealer. It has serious staying power and is one of the most opaque concealers I've ever used.

Shade Ivory is VERY light- maybe the lightest drugstore concealer I've seen. It's nice that it doesn't turn pink or yellow. It doesn't oxidize either.
The only reasons I took 1 lippie off is bc this dries so quickly it can be difficult to blend. Your skin needs to be well moisturized and you need to work quickly. Also, it's easy to apply too much product. The concealer is great for pimples & undereyes. However for undereyes I advise you to use a light hand & pat it with a finger. Brushes don't seem to work well, as the product will sit on the skin.
I recommend this for those with normal to oily skin. Probably not good for dry skin.