Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Propylene Glycol, Diisocetyl Dodecanedioate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Nylon 12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Carbonate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-): (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

I hated this concealer because it made my under eye area look dry and cakey when I used this which no concealer has. It was also patchy.

on 2/4/2013 6:22:00 AM

I don't have too many things to cover on my face but my dark circles, and this one is a nightmare for my dark circles. Too thick, too light. Maybe it fits someone who needs exteme coverage all over his or her face...Anyway I won't buy it again definitely.

on 2/2/2013 1:55:00 PM

I love this concealer for under my eyes. I only use it under my eyes because I find cream concealers are better for blemishes and facial imperfections. This concealer is medium to full coverage and it LASTS all day! The color selection is lacking and the shade I use has a strong pink undertone but it works perfectly to brighten my under-eye area.

on 2/2/2013 11:34:00 AM

I love this concealer it stays on all day & it covers very well ,but I didn't find my shade in it & it dries very quick

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I did not like this concealer. With oily skin my pores become clogged easily and I find it settles into my pores and clogs them. I am also pale with issues with redness and I could not find a good shade match. However it does cover blemishes and stay on for a long time. This may be suited better to someone with more normal skin. For me this was a waste.

on 1/16/2013 11:57:00 PM

One of the best concealers I've ever used!
It stays on the whole day without any touch-ups and it's very pigmented so it covers well.

I wouldn't say it lasts 24 hours, more like 16-18 hours without touch ups. Which is fine with me!

The packaging is good, the only problem I've had with this product is that sometimes I apply more than I have to. It's kinda hard to scratch off the extra concealer from the applicator.

on 1/13/2013 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

With dry, sensitive combination skin, I have struggled to find a good concealer that doesn't dry out my skin or make me break out. I've often found that most concealers doesn't stay on for that long, but this one does (as long as it's set with powder). It covers well, and is easy to blend, and stays on the entire day (not 24 hours though). I primarily use it to cover pimples, red spots etc, it feels a bit heavy to use under mye eyes, I prefer to use a highlighting concealer instead.

on 1/9/2013 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Since its a drugstore product I found it hard to find a shade to match my skin tone. As a result, I bought two different shades, none of which i use anymore. I do not like this product as its kinda heavy and hard to blend for my under eyes. I also find that it doesnt really match my skin tone. One is too white and one is too dark (there are no other shades in between). As a result, I would not repurchase this product. I currently use the garnier eye roller concealor and i LOVE it. it is very light and sheer but it is just enough coverage for my dark circles

on 12/31/2012 9:13:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I use this concealer everyday and for me it's virtually perfect. I use it to cover pimples and scars. I blend it on top of my foundation and it doesn't budge. I'm rather pale and found it hard to find a concealer that wasn't orange but this concealer is spot on (lame pun intended). You only need the smallest amount each day so it lasts eons.

(Note: I do tend to use my finger rather than the applicator for covering pimples to avoid transferring and harboring bacteria).

on 12/27/2012 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is so AMAZING. I love this. I provides great coverage and does not build up in creases around the eyes. I just love it.