November 27, 2014 | 1449 users online

Bronzers - Hard Candy - So Baked Bronzer - Tiki

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by georginapeach

calling this a bronzer is a bit of a misnomer, as i consider it more of a highlighter/shimmer type powder. that being said, i love it. i'm super pale and want to have a bit of a glow, but i don't actually want to bronzey, because i like being pale and it looks good on me. i apply this lightly over blush on my cheeks and on my chest when i go out at night and it really gives me the glow that i'm looking for. its a bit too shimmery for day wear i think though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Hard Candy Bronzer in Tiki is a very light baked golden tan bronzer with gold veining. It's shimmery, but not with obvious sparkle flecks. It would be suitable for pale NC10-15 or so or on darker skin tones as a highlighter. It's a little jaundiced on my NW10-15ish skin. Not my favorite, but you may like it better if you are warmer than me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by jaimeleigh2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a good bronzer for my fair skin and had read some recomendations about this one. It doesn't really work for me. In some areas I get the summer glow look, but in other, it just makes my face look extremely shiny. I'll probably continue to use it, but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by pinkiceg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i wanted to love this but i hate it,it has no color to it what so ever and its very shimmery.are all these bronzers shimmery?i was thinking of trying out the darkest one hard candy has because i really like hard candy but if they all shimmer i will pass.can someone please mail me if you know more about the bronzers thanks so much?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by sparrowoftheroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm PPP with cool undertones, and I have had a really hard time finding a bronzer that works for me. Most of the time, they look super obvious because my skin is so light and cool. Tiki is great because it warms up my complexion and adds color without making it extremely obvious where the bronzer was applied. The color is more golden than brown or orange, so it looks incredibly natural.

It does have a lot of mica in it, so if you are sensitive to mica this is not for you. The mica also makes it very shimmery. I'm kind of on the fence about that... maybe half the mica would have been perfect. There is no glitter in this though, which is definitely a plus.

To sum it up, this is a great natural-looking, shimmery bronzer for PPP skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I needed a very natural all-over bronzer this was perfect for me NC25-30
I get just the right amount of glow, without looking to reddish or shiney.
Great product for the price!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Hard Candy bronzers...I use this one a lot, not necessarily as a bronzer, since I'm pretty tan. But I use it after I apply my Hard Candy tinted moisturizer, and it gives my face this beautiful golden healthy hue. Really gorgeous powder and will make skin radiant, without shimmer or over the top shine. Also, I'd imagine this would be a great subtle bronzer for very fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Sapwell

This is a very light bronzer and I'm not sure I would even call it a bronzer. But I really like it! I like powder foundation in the summer, but it can look very matte and unnatural sometimes. I sweep this over my for head, nose, cheeks and chin and it gives my face a nice sun kissed glow and a really natural sheen. I use this even when I'm not wearing it over powder foundation, it goes great over anything. It's not glittery disco ball or orange at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Review from a goth girl new to blushes/bronzers and the like.
I was going to buy Too Faced Candlelight powder and I'm so glad I bought this instead. Too Faced powder has more glitter/sparkles and this is just pretty shimmer. It also blend in with the skin better.

I'm NC 15/20 and on my skin this give a pretty warm champange glow. Basically a perfect highlight color. Like everyone else said, this is not really dark enough to be a bronzer unless you are Snow White pale. This is definitely a great buy as a highlight. Cute packaging, lots of product for a great price and looks great wet or dry.

I have no complaints with this products but felt I should at least deduct 1 lippie for the fact that it's advertised as a bronzer..on the other hand you can clearly see what's in the package before you buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by auhele

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

OK, I know it's been said before, but for people skimming these reviews, it's not really a bronzer. I'm more or less pale (somewhere around an NW20) and it's too light to be an independent bronzer for me. I know that sounds weird, but what I mean is, if I apply this over another blush like I would with a highlighter, it gives the blush a slightly tanner feel. It's similar to the glow you get with a tan, but without the color. In that sense, I'll be using this a lot this summer because I can't tan (physically impossible!) but this will still give me that glow that is so nice. Just be careful that you're not buying this for the darker, tan color. It won't give you that at all.