Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer - Tiki

4.5

Mica, Talc, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. May Contain ( / -): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 9/30/2010 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

So I bought this product because I wanted to add some glow to my face but it turned out crappy. I even tried it wet and made no difference I was pretty dissapointed because not only did I waste money but now I don't know what to do with it, I can't just throw it away.

on 8/30/2010 1:09:00 PM

This is the dupe I got for MAC's By Candlelight MSF. I've tested both and it's pretty much the same on my NC25/30ish skintone. I'm glad I didn't shell out for the MSF and got this instead. It's so much cheaper! I use this mainly to highlight the cheekbone, browbone, and nose area. It gives the nicest sheen and glow without being too shimmery. If there's anything negative, I will say it's the pigmentation. I need to apply quite a few layers to get the sheen I want. But it's not entirely a "con" since you can say it's very buildable and less prone to mistake. Overall, it's a "love" for me. :)

And yes, "bronzer" is misleading for this shade.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

calling this a bronzer is a bit of a misnomer, as i consider it more of a highlighter/shimmer type powder. that being said, i love it. i'm super pale and want to have a bit of a glow, but i don't actually want to bronzey, because i like being pale and it looks good on me. i apply this lightly over blush on my cheeks and on my chest when i go out at night and it really gives me the glow that i'm looking for. its a bit too shimmery for day wear i think though.

on 6/27/2010 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Hard Candy Bronzer in Tiki is a very light baked golden tan bronzer with gold veining. It's shimmery, but not with obvious sparkle flecks. It would be suitable for pale NC10-15 or so or on darker skin tones as a highlighter. It's a little jaundiced on my NW10-15ish skin. Not my favorite, but you may like it better if you are warmer than me.

on 6/18/2010 10:10:00 AM

I was looking for a good bronzer for my fair skin and had read some recomendations about this one. It doesn't really work for me. In some areas I get the summer glow look, but in other, it just makes my face look extremely shiny. I'll probably continue to use it, but I won't be repurchasing.

on 6/7/2010 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i wanted to love this but i hate it,it has no color to it what so ever and its very shimmery.are all these bronzers shimmery?i was thinking of trying out the darkest one hard candy has because i really like hard candy but if they all shimmer i will pass.can someone please mail me if you know more about the bronzers thanks so much?

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm PPP with cool undertones, and I have had a really hard time finding a bronzer that works for me. Most of the time, they look super obvious because my skin is so light and cool. Tiki is great because it warms up my complexion and adds color without making it extremely obvious where the bronzer was applied. The color is more golden than brown or orange, so it looks incredibly natural.

It does have a lot of mica in it, so if you are sensitive to mica this is not for you. The mica also makes it very shimmery. I'm kind of on the fence about that... maybe half the mica would have been perfect. There is no glitter in this though, which is definitely a plus.

To sum it up, this is a great natural-looking, shimmery bronzer for PPP skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I needed a very natural all-over bronzer this was perfect for me NC25-30
I get just the right amount of glow, without looking to reddish or shiney.
Great product for the price!

on 5/2/2010 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love Hard Candy bronzers...I use this one a lot, not necessarily as a bronzer, since I'm pretty tan. But I use it after I apply my Hard Candy tinted moisturizer, and it gives my face this beautiful golden healthy hue. Really gorgeous powder and will make skin radiant, without shimmer or over the top shine. Also, I'd imagine this would be a great subtle bronzer for very fair skin.

on 4/29/2010 3:26:00 PM

This is a very light bronzer and I'm not sure I would even call it a bronzer. But I really like it! I like powder foundation in the summer, but it can look very matte and unnatural sometimes. I sweep this over my for head, nose, cheeks and chin and it gives my face a nice sun kissed glow and a really natural sheen. I use this even when I'm not wearing it over powder foundation, it goes great over anything. It's not glittery disco ball or orange at all.

Popular Bronzers