August 31, 2014 | 1604 users online

Bronzers - Hard Candy - So Baked Bronzer - Tiki

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by pinkiceg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i wanted to love this but i hate it,it has no color to it what so ever and its very shimmery.are all these bronzers shimmery?i was thinking of trying out the darkest one hard candy has because i really like hard candy but if they all shimmer i will pass.can someone please mail me if you know more about the bronzers thanks so much?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by sparrowoftheroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm PPP with cool undertones, and I have had a really hard time finding a bronzer that works for me. Most of the time, they look super obvious because my skin is so light and cool. Tiki is great because it warms up my complexion and adds color without making it extremely obvious where the bronzer was applied. The color is more golden than brown or orange, so it looks incredibly natural.

It does have a lot of mica in it, so if you are sensitive to mica this is not for you. The mica also makes it very shimmery. I'm kind of on the fence about that... maybe half the mica would have been perfect. There is no glitter in this though, which is definitely a plus.

To sum it up, this is a great natural-looking, shimmery bronzer for PPP skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I needed a very natural all-over bronzer this was perfect for me NC25-30
I get just the right amount of glow, without looking to reddish or shiney.
Great product for the price!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Hard Candy bronzers...I use this one a lot, not necessarily as a bronzer, since I'm pretty tan. But I use it after I apply my Hard Candy tinted moisturizer, and it gives my face this beautiful golden healthy hue. Really gorgeous powder and will make skin radiant, without shimmer or over the top shine. Also, I'd imagine this would be a great subtle bronzer for very fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Sapwell

This is a very light bronzer and I'm not sure I would even call it a bronzer. But I really like it! I like powder foundation in the summer, but it can look very matte and unnatural sometimes. I sweep this over my for head, nose, cheeks and chin and it gives my face a nice sun kissed glow and a really natural sheen. I use this even when I'm not wearing it over powder foundation, it goes great over anything. It's not glittery disco ball or orange at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Review from a goth girl new to blushes/bronzers and the like.
I was going to buy Too Faced Candlelight powder and I'm so glad I bought this instead. Too Faced powder has more glitter/sparkles and this is just pretty shimmer. It also blend in with the skin better.

I'm NC 15/20 and on my skin this give a pretty warm champange glow. Basically a perfect highlight color. Like everyone else said, this is not really dark enough to be a bronzer unless you are Snow White pale. This is definitely a great buy as a highlight. Cute packaging, lots of product for a great price and looks great wet or dry.

I have no complaints with this products but felt I should at least deduct 1 lippie for the fact that it's advertised as a bronzer..on the other hand you can clearly see what's in the package before you buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by auhele

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

OK, I know it's been said before, but for people skimming these reviews, it's not really a bronzer. I'm more or less pale (somewhere around an NW20) and it's too light to be an independent bronzer for me. I know that sounds weird, but what I mean is, if I apply this over another blush like I would with a highlighter, it gives the blush a slightly tanner feel. It's similar to the glow you get with a tan, but without the color. In that sense, I'll be using this a lot this summer because I can't tan (physically impossible!) but this will still give me that glow that is so nice. Just be careful that you're not buying this for the darker, tan color. It won't give you that at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 6:10:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been eying this for weeks,just hadn't been brave enough to pull the trigger so to speak.Today I caved,noticing its similarity to the MSF's (this would probably be a close dupe for Shimpagne,hard to say as I don't own it.)
The previous reviewer was correct in mentioning its relative lightness as a bronzer; I was more interested in highlighting properties anyway.It is shimmery,but with a light hand it imparts more of a glow than full on disco ball sheen.
If you're looking for a golden beige highlighter but don't want to shell out the money for MAC,this is a good alternative.It retails for $9 at Wal Mart.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by TeenBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pretty, but for NW20 skincolors, it's too light to be a bronzer, maybe more of a highlighter. If you are very fair skin & want a VERY light & shimmery bronzer, go for this. This might looks good paired over my matte NYC Sunny Bronzer to give my cheeks a bit of sheen. I showed some pics of this in comparison to my Hula Hula (which is my perfect Hard Candy bronzer shade; Tropics was a bit too dark & orange for my preference). I also showed a pic of both on my hand & you can see that Tiki barely shows up on my skin, you just see beige shimmer.

I'm still determining whether I'm going to swap it or not. Will update!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by ThatIsNOTHerShade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a cool PPP (NW15/20 in MAC) and this is a lovely, glowing bronzing/finishing powder on me when applied lightly (using my Too Faced Flatbuki brush).

The shade is light pinky-beige w/ veins of gold shimmer (I chose one w/ few veins). Actually, this powder is **very** shimmery. Sometimes I apply it with a denser brush as a highlight as well. I've had no problems w/ this product breaking me out or fading off. All in all, I really like it! Cute packaging for a cheap find, too. continued >>