November 26, 2014 | 1017 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by booboo88

i bought this yesterday at walgreens half off and then with a $1.00 off coupon so it was only 49 cents. i love the fact that it's so matte and pigmented, the problem i have is the color. it makes my teeth look really yellow which i know they are not and when i smile you can see the inside of my lips and how different the color is from my lip color ...i love the lipstick quality though and will prob go get another in a different shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 1:40:00 AM More reviews by RitaPerfect

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

These Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte lipsticks are amazing! "Just Peachy" is probably as close to the pale lip look as I can get because I just cannot do nude lipsticks. They always make me look dead, and the fact that my lips look "erased" seems to elongate my long face shape even more, which I hate. But while "Just Peachy" is on the pale side (at least, paler than my usual stash of rosy pinks), it still has some color. Since the finish is matte and the formula is on the drier and denser side, I like to apply this by lightly tapping the color onto my lips and then smacking my lips together to blend. This prevents the color from looks cakey or uneven. With only a thin layer of color, the matte finish looks very smooth and almost creamy. Don't think that you have to layer this stuff on -- it has tons of pigmentation and offers full coverage! I had another lipstick on and I was surprised to find that applying "Just Peachy" completely masked the previous color! It's pretty longwearing too and does not suck the moisture out of my lips. But if you find that it does, you can always use a lip balm OVER this lipstick, not UNDER because that will prevent the color from adhering properly to your lips. I love how the creamy matte finish makes my lips look fuller and poutier!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by jooleee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this line of lipsticks. I already have 3 from this brand. But this one is my favorite color. For reference, I am NC 35 and this is a great everyday color for. I love love love the matte finish. Plus, it's very moisturizing. My lips are kind of dry and I usually prefer glosses over lipsticks. However, this has changed my preference. The only bad thing is the packaging. If I keep it in my purse, where the product moves around, the lipstick moves around and comes off the tube. So be careful of opening it because it may fall out! Also, I just know these by numbers because the names of these are on the clear packaging that you end up throwing away. Other than that, this a great cheap find for $2.99. Even better when DS have these on sale. I am getting more because Walgreen's is having all WnW cosmetics for half off!!! I already have 902C- great matte nude color and 907C-lovely pink color slightly darker than 903C. I am definitely getting a backup of the 903C Just Peachy.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by ReaLazyGirl

i picked this product up mainly because it was on sale at walmart and i rmb seeing some youtube gurus raving about it - with no tester in place, i eyeballed the color and picked this peachy color - the color is not bad - pretty nude but yet pigmented - it sorta brightened up my skin tone but too bad the smell is not the greatest - if not this can be a pretty decent drugstore lipstick - as of now, i still prefer the color sensation one from maybelline better

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heard about these through a YT guru and thought they would be perfect. Matte, pigmented, cheap... What more to ask for? WRONG. Just Peachy was the shade the guru raved the most about and she seemed pretty close to my skin tone. To my NC40 skin, this looked like I was wearing foundation 10 shades too dark on my lips. It went on cakey and dry, the shade is a weird orange-white. Ugh. So much wrong in one product. The plastic reminds me of the candy lipsticks I used to eat as a kid. It's not worth $3. I wouldn't get it again for free.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by jessamay

Just picked this up and the color is lovely. More pink than peach but with a little peach. I am not liking the consistency of the lipstick. As others have stated, this is very matte and it seems to really sit on top of my lips and also highlight any lip cracks/dryness. I will see if the use of some lip gloss over it helps this issue. Could look a little mod BUT it is not that flat and dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2010 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Telly90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try a matte lipstick and I heard about these Mega Last lipsticks through YT and MUA. I thought why not because of the price. I really wanted to try a peach lipstick since it's a great summer color. I like that it's smooth enough to apply to your lips. I don't have to tug and tug on my lips to get any color payoff. The color in the tube is what you'll get. Keep in mind it will look different depending on the pigmentation of your lips and skin tone.
What I didn't like about this was since it is a matte lipstick it adheres to the fine lines in your lips. I did apply a lip balm before applying the lipstick and I applied a lip gloss after the lipstick. It still settles into the fine lines unfortunately. Another thing was that to me it looked at little funny against my NC30 skin. Maybe I'm not used to peach colored lips but personally it looked weird on me. I don't think I would repurchase this color again, but I will take a look at the other colors they have in their collection. Overall, it's worth a try for the price and if you want to try a matte lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

What a cute lipstick! I bought this at Walgreens today for $2.99. The shade is a matte, pale peachy-pink. Very pigmented. Makes me think of peach milkshakes. Looks adorable on my fair skin. Because it is matte, it is a little on the dry side. It isn't bad, but a swipe of lip balm or gloss can help. I wore the lipstick with Dr Pepper lip smacker on top, and it gave me luscious pale peach lips. Love it! I like this even better than NYX because I hate how slimy their lipsticks feel. Try Just Peachy out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ancal89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great lipstick and color. Nice matte finish that doesn't make lips look flaky and is long lasting. No weird smell that most other lipsticks have. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by aochoa2309

Love this lipstick!! it is the perfect color for me..subtle peach not too over the top. Results are better when used over chap stick or lip balm. Packaging sucks!! Nothing has happened to this one but I previously had think pink... it broke off and the lipstick ended up all over the lid! Horrible. Overall the lipstick is good but packaging sucks