April 18, 2014 | 927 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2010 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Telly90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try a matte lipstick and I heard about these Mega Last lipsticks through YT and MUA. I thought why not because of the price. I really wanted to try a peach lipstick since it's a great summer color. I like that it's smooth enough to apply to your lips. I don't have to tug and tug on my lips to get any color payoff. The color in the tube is what you'll get. Keep in mind it will look different depending on the pigmentation of your lips and skin tone.
What I didn't like about this was since it is a matte lipstick it adheres to the fine lines in your lips. I did apply a lip balm before applying the lipstick and I applied a lip gloss after the lipstick. It still settles into the fine lines unfortunately. Another thing was that to me it looked at little funny against my NC30 skin. Maybe I'm not used to peach colored lips but personally it looked weird on me. I don't think I would repurchase this color again, but I will take a look at the other colors they have in their collection. Overall, it's worth a try for the price and if you want to try a matte lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

What a cute lipstick! I bought this at Walgreens today for $2.99. The shade is a matte, pale peachy-pink. Very pigmented. Makes me think of peach milkshakes. Looks adorable on my fair skin. Because it is matte, it is a little on the dry side. It isn't bad, but a swipe of lip balm or gloss can help. I wore the lipstick with Dr Pepper lip smacker on top, and it gave me luscious pale peach lips. Love it! I like this even better than NYX because I hate how slimy their lipsticks feel. Try Just Peachy out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ancal89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great lipstick and color. Nice matte finish that doesn't make lips look flaky and is long lasting. No weird smell that most other lipsticks have. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by aochoa2309

Love this lipstick!! it is the perfect color for me..subtle peach not too over the top. Results are better when used over chap stick or lip balm. Packaging sucks!! Nothing has happened to this one but I previously had think pink... it broke off and the lipstick ended up all over the lid! Horrible. Overall the lipstick is good but packaging sucks

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by ChenchillaxChop

The texture of these lipsticks are definitely matte, and the pigmentation is really good, full coverage in one swipe.This color is a nice light peachy pinky coral. It isn't garishly bright on me, but is a great summery looking color. Definitely not nudey as some have suggested, but it is on the light end of coral, and creates a lovely pinky coral flush on my lips. This color pairs very nicely with Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in Coral Reef. The texture is creamy, a tad thick, so it can skip a little on the lips, but I do love that these last really well on my lips. I gave it a four because I feel like the formula could be just a tad creamier.

Annoying gripe with the package is that the lipstick doesn't twist all the way down, so I have to cap it carefully to make sure I don't nick the lipstick.

Another thing - this color tends to make my teeth look a bit yellow, so it isn't that flattering on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by natura1beauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I too saw that video on YouTube but I just have to agree! I have both lipsticks and I must say they are very very similiar! Obviously, their finishes are different (just peachy-matte, jazzed- cremesheen). I prefer Jazzed because it doesn't dry out my lips and the color is a tad more wearable-- Just Peachy is pretty AMAZING when comparing price differences!! Definately go buy this product if you missed out on Jazzed, ppl won't even be able to tell the difference if you put a little lip gloss on top! WET N WILD ROCKS

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by gmarielle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For how little I paid, I'm very impressed with these lipsticks! They are very pigmented with great payoff that is true to the colour you see in the tube IMO. The finish is similar to a matte but also amplified because again, the payoff. The only thing about these lipsticks that reflect their price is the packaging, but I can live with it.
Since it's summer I'm more tan (mac medium deep minseralize skinfinish) and this comes out almost like a nude with peach to it. I also own Think Pink (love it too!) and will definitely purchase some of their other colours.
To get the best results with this lipstick, I'd top it off with a little lipgloss to even out its texture that can sometimes settle in lines. Overall really great bang for your very few bucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by AriesD

I picked this up from Rite-Aid for $2.99 after reading a person's review for MAC's Jazzed lipstick, which just came out with the In the Groove collection. She was angry because she went through the trouble to track down Jazzed when it looked identical to 903c, so I decided to try it out since Jazzed is sold out in stores and online.

In the tube 903c is a pretty peachy coral, and it definitely translates to the lips. The color is very opaque and creamy (one or two swipes on the upper lip deposited enough color to cover the bottom lip). The peachiness of the color compliments my NC25 skintone. The finish for this lipstick also looks very matte and this seemed a bit off-putting or me so I applied some clear gloss to it to give it some shine and combat any potential drying. Add a pretty eye look and some coral blush (like MAC Hipness) and you're set!

What I didn't like about the lipstick was the packaging: the lipstick actually extends past the tube, so there's a possibility of nicking the lipstick when taking the cap on or off. I've also heard these lipsticks don't sit very well in the tube itself, so be sure to shake it a little and make sure it doesn't rattle.

Overall, I really like this lipstick and can't complain about the price. I would definitely rebuy this product :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by taradrienne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So when I first bought this lipstick, I loved the color in the tube, but on my lips, it looked way too bright. So I stopped using it for a while, but now I dab it on my lips after moisturizing, of course, and it does give a pretty peach color. I love the price and the amount of product, I just wish the lipstick was smoother and moisturzing, and that the packaging was better. I'm scared that if I twist it up all the way, the lipstick's just gonna fall out. Good price but just average quality.

I won't repurchase, but I'll try to find a dupe for this color that's less dry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 6:29:00 AM More reviews by theymightbejenny

I wasn't sure if I was going to like this lipstick (not a matte lip kinda girl) but I find myself wanting to wear it all the time! The color is a light peachy pink that leans more pink and is fairly bright. It really lights up my face without looking too unnatural. I personally like it best with a gloss over top, but it's definitely wearable on it's own. Since it's matte, the formula isn't the most moisturizing, so definitely use a balm underneath. If you apply it thickly, it will emphasize lines, but since it's very pigmented, you can get away with a thin layer. The packaging is cute, but since you can't swivel it down all the way, you may nick it on the cap til you use up the first centimeter or so. I also think they give you a fairly generous amount of product. There's no scents or flavors I can detect, so that's a plus. At less than 2 bucks a pop, these are a steal! If you love peachy pink lips, this is your guy. Even if you don't like matte finishes, different glosses can really shift the color of this in many ways. I give it 4 stars! If it were a little more moisturizing and the packaging were better, it'd be an easy 5.