November 28, 2014 | 1268 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by DarlingLoverFace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My very most favorite eyeshadow. ever. I love how smooth it is, if you just seen a swatch of it you would suspect it is urban decay. honestly. Its nicer than the ud dupe, busted. I love it and wear it often. cant say the same for some of my pricer shadows from prestige brands. it is so beautiful with satin taupe from mac.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by AWu0138

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Thanks to mua for introducing me to this product. I am such a big fan of wnw e/s. nutty is my fav shade, good for an alone es or on the eyelids augmented with brown or dark purple in crease. I am asian with small doublelids and this is a great everyday shade and i find myself reaching for it all the time

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by CamR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! It is very pigmented and smooth, and has a beautiful brown/silver finish that compliments my hazel eyes very well. I really like the packaging: it is very small and compact and easy for travelling or just not taking up too much room in your makeup collection. I will definitely repurchase this eyeshadow when it is used up, but I don't think that will be any time soon, as you really don't need much of this product due to the amazing pigmentation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely ADORE the WNW Coloricon shadows... they are seriously a God send to us girls who cant afford Mac, Urban Decay etc. I dont mind at all anymore since owning these shadows bc i know it cant get much better than these...
=PRICE/AVAILABILITY=
The WetnWild Coloricon single shadows will be found at most drugstores being CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens as well as most Walmart stores. It will depend on your area as well. Whats amazing about the single shadows is they are only $1.99- yes less than $2 for a whole bunch of amazing shadow- yes please!! The price will vary slightly depending on sales/discounts/coupons as well as location.
=SHADE/FORMULA/PERFORMANCE=
Nutty, oh what a beautiful color! This shadow is on my top 10 list & i have to say WNW hit it right on the head w/ this shadow esp. Nutty is a gray brown w/ purple undertones. A mid tone taupe. Its a taupe that is UNIVERSALLY flattering on all skin tones & looks incredible in many ways. Its multidimensional. If you place it all over the lid, it will catch the light, looking lighter but then placed in the crease, the color will deepen & darken. Its so amazing to see how many different ways this can make a look. It Its a great affordable dupe of Mac Satin Taupe eyeshadow that would cost you $14 or so- this is a must have taupe eyeshadow! i love my taupes & this one looks amazing no matter how you use it! it can make a more neutral eye or be smoked out to create more dramatic smoky eyes! The formula is super buttery smooth. Its so easy & nice to apply & blend. Also pairing this w/ different color bases will also give you even more different colors to the shadow. Pigmentation is unreal & so great. unreal that its drugstore. Staying power is wonderful- on its own is def 6 hrs or more Add a primer & a cream base- you will have to remove this shadow with a wipe or a remover. it stays fresh & beautiful!
=PACKAGING=
This is a hard hard plastic mini compact in the shape of a square. black shiny logo/name/info is located on the sticker on the back. the front is see thru. Snap closure which sometimes is super hard to open on the one i own. I know some say its not hard to open theirs but most of mine are so hard to open. i dunno if its my nails or the packaging. the pan size is awesome. its a little bigger than a quarter & the pan is pretty deep so you get an incredible amount of shadow. to be exact- you will have 0.06oz or 1.17grams- it will take forever for me to get thru this. I love how much you get. super nice. I wish it was a little easier to open. thats all bc ive cracked a little bit of the shadow so i had to press it down a bit w/ some spritz of alcohol. but other than that- these are so incredible. i wish they'd release more of these single shadows. *Which they just did release a set of shimmer singles? i can never find these new items so hopefully ill find them somewhere & review those as well.
Overall, NUTTY is a MUST HAVE! if you dont own it- run to the store & pick it up. I will almost guarentee that you will really love it as much as me. Its just such a unique color. If you always wanted macs satin taupe, then get this & play around w/ it before investing in some crazy $14 eyeshadow- ha crazy... I will forever love WNW and & Nutty is a true performer!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by KilluhXCee

I absolutely love nutty! I have to say this is a amazing eyeshadow from the drugstore that is under 3 dollars. it makes a amazing lid color thats been compared to satin taupe. honestly I perfer this over the lid color in the maybeline natural smokes quad cause I feel even with primer that one does not show up.
The thing I really dislike but also like about the shadow is that its super soft. Its a good thing because it makes it alot easier to pick up and easier to blend but the bad thing is it crumbles really easy. My first one crumbled so bad I had to put it in my everyday minerals sample jar to savor it (put those containers to use ladies!).Also the package has a love & hate relationship with me.
so I love that the package is extremely study but its also hard to open and despite it being so study its still manages to crack my eyeshadows whenever I drop it. Again W&W please work on this. So do I believe its a staple yes. But I really wish wet&wild would fix the crumbling problem other then that its absolutely amazing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

Wet n' Wild is just a brand with some great shadows.
Nutty is a shimmery taupe brown shade
Very pigmented, good quality, and affordable price.
Great product and EVERYONE SHOULD TRY IT OUT!
Beautiful on the lids or in the crease, versatile shade and formula!
GET THIS ;)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Awesome eye shadow for the price but it will never be a true dupe for MAC's satin taupe in my heart! It is a great taupe to have in your collection though.. and at a great price.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Nutty shows up on me as a cool light taupe with silver shimmer. I love it because light catches the silver and brightens my face. This shadow is my go-to for a one-color cool-toned eye look. This and mascara and I am ready to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by jconfer

WOW. so cheap, great payoff, super soft. You cant go wrong with this. Plus I think it is a dupe with Satin Taupe from MAC.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great all-over the lid neutral shade. I love to apply it all over the lid and blend it into the crease for a soft but still put-together look. It is shimmery, but it doesn't have chunky shimmer or anything like that, so it still works well in the crease. Every time I use this eyeshadow someone asks me what it is. I have very warm skin, and I do not find that this shade competes with my skin or my eye color (warm green). It has a nice texture, blends well, decent pigmentation. I give it four lipsticks because it is so soft that it breaks incredibly easily. I depot all of my WnW singles and keep them in a Uni palette. I don't drop my palette, and I don't abuse anything, but this shadow broke inside the Uni palette just out of nowhere. It's a nice color, nice shadow at a very good price, so I would certainly repurchase, and the product's tendency to crumble isn't that problematic because it's easily replaced without costing too much.