April 21, 2014 | 1897 users online

Fragrances - BEYONCE HEAT

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by hotdot2122

Oh how I love this fragrance! I fell in love with the first whiff. It smells so good--sexy and sweet. To me it really evokes heat and feeling sexy. It dries down to a more sweeter tone making it also day appropriate. I think the combo of almond macroon, peach and amber is delicious. I practically bathe in this stuff. I am disappointed by its wearing power and the potency. I swear I can barely smell it after like an hour and I spray about 3 sprays. I end up reapplying this about 2-3 times a day to keep the scent going. The price wasn't too bad--got the 1.7 for $39 with a 20% off Ulta coupon, so pretty affordable. I wish Beyonce would come out with a a stronger version of Heat that would last longer. Also the bottle borders on kinda cool and really ugly. After all that being said I would buy this again as I love the scent--that is all that really matters.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been eyeing this fragrance and smelling it for a couple weeks now whenever I go into shoppers drugmart. I was torn about it because "I liked it but it smells like something I own or owned..." was what I was telling myself. Then it hit me...Britney Spears Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy, while it is not identical it has that same citrus sweet note in it that to me gets to be way to strong after a while. It's just too sweet for me!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like Beyonce but this scent literally makes me sick and I never have that bad of a reaction to anything, INCLUDING Tabu!! At first it seems to head in the direction of Flowerbomb but there is something in this that goes too far in the wrong direction. I wish I could describe it better than that but the overall effect is a loud, sweetish floral mess. I mean I truely wanted to run away from it!! I should know better than to expect anything from celebrity perfumes. I felt almost the same way about Kim Kardashians's. Celebrities should stick to what they know: acting, music, reality tv, etc. and leave the perfume designing to those who really know what they are doing.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by CoCoandBB

Gosh, it's just one of the worst fragrances that I've ever smelled... II read that it is the No.1 selling perfum at Macy's, I am curious so I stopped by after work to check it out, my goodness, it STINKS!!!! It has that cheap weird smell, it doesn't even smell good!!! I had to move my nose away, it's that bad... Are you kidding me? what's wrong with people?! And trust me, I am a perfum lover and tried many many different ones...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by vnyan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this and it's basically what you'd expect from a celebrity fragrance--a watered-down berry/candy/musky scent. It's not unpleasant, but it's been done before and it smells cheaper than its $49+ price tag. It smells mostly musky on my skin, but a diluted musky. It's a nice collector's item for Beyonce fans, but otherwise you could get a much better fruity-musky perfume for the same price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 11:00:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its definitely another foody scent, with a musky floral twist. Its an ok scent, its not bad, but its not nothing memorable, has been done before many times by other perfume houses.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Demetria

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, all I can say is it smells really good on me. I sprayed it on my wrist at Macy's one day and couldn't stop smelling my wrist all night. I really love the dry down. Anyway, next day I bought it and have received many compliments. I hear it smells like some other fragrances out there, but that doesn't matter to me, because I don't have those.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Sandra45

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This reminds me of Angel - definitely a gourmand frangrance. It starts off sweet and then dries down to a mysterious, musky, sensual scent - at least on me. I agree with another poster that the bottle was poorly designed. I think this fragrance is better suited to fall/winter so I think she's a little late or way early in debuting the product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 8:51:00 AM More reviews by panda0410

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Boring, fruity floral done by soooooooooooo many others I think I could be sick. The scent is pleasant, but so un-original this is such a generic version that really it could be anyones guess as to which label/celebrity it belonged if you didnt already know, they could all have done it in theory.

If it was gifted to me I'd sure use it, but never would I purchase this, Beyonce missed that mark by miles on this and while it will almost certainly appeal to the general demographic I dont consider it nearly unique enough to add to my collection, I would pass it over for about a billion same smelling others any day of the week.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by cinna7733

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the rating being so low. I really love this fragrance. It's warm, sweet, fresh, and (to me unique) all at the same time. I believe it's a really pretty smell. Woody, floral, sweet but not overly so. I like Beyonce but am not her biggest fan either. When I like something I just like it and am not biased. This is a really nice fragrance and I think it should be given a chance on the body's chemistry.
Edit: I was so wrong about this one. I take it all back :) It just too cheap smelling. After I tested it for a while I regreted buying it.