September 22, 2014 | 1462 users online

Fragrances - Beyoncé Heat

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by kyqtpie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Enough said.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by jetera21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance!!! Some people complain of it's sweetness, but to each is own. I think it's a sexy scent and I can wear it everyday and night. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by ShinyGlossy

This is the SAME as all of the other celeb scents.
Sugar. Sugar. Sugar.
They need to really try something different.
Staying power is weak.
Scent...smells like Pink Sugar & Brittney Spears Fantasy.
At first it seems nice, but then it's the same old..same old.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by hotdot2122

Oh how I love this fragrance! I fell in love with the first whiff. It smells so good--sexy and sweet. To me it really evokes heat and feeling sexy. It dries down to a more sweeter tone making it also day appropriate. I think the combo of almond macroon, peach and amber is delicious. I practically bathe in this stuff. I am disappointed by its wearing power and the potency. I swear I can barely smell it after like an hour and I spray about 3 sprays. I end up reapplying this about 2-3 times a day to keep the scent going. The price wasn't too bad--got the 1.7 for $39 with a 20% off Ulta coupon, so pretty affordable. I wish Beyonce would come out with a a stronger version of Heat that would last longer. Also the bottle borders on kinda cool and really ugly. After all that being said I would buy this again as I love the scent--that is all that really matters.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been eyeing this fragrance and smelling it for a couple weeks now whenever I go into shoppers drugmart. I was torn about it because "I liked it but it smells like something I own or owned..." was what I was telling myself. Then it hit me...Britney Spears Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy, while it is not identical it has that same citrus sweet note in it that to me gets to be way to strong after a while. It's just too sweet for me!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like Beyonce but this scent literally makes me sick and I never have that bad of a reaction to anything, INCLUDING Tabu!! At first it seems to head in the direction of Flowerbomb but there is something in this that goes too far in the wrong direction. I wish I could describe it better than that but the overall effect is a loud, sweetish floral mess. I mean I truely wanted to run away from it!! I should know better than to expect anything from celebrity perfumes. I felt almost the same way about Kim Kardashians's. Celebrities should stick to what they know: acting, music, reality tv, etc. and leave the perfume designing to those who really know what they are doing.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by CoCoandBB

Gosh, it's just one of the worst fragrances that I've ever smelled... II read that it is the No.1 selling perfum at Macy's, I am curious so I stopped by after work to check it out, my goodness, it STINKS!!!! It has that cheap weird smell, it doesn't even smell good!!! I had to move my nose away, it's that bad... Are you kidding me? what's wrong with people?! And trust me, I am a perfum lover and tried many many different ones...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by vnyan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this and it's basically what you'd expect from a celebrity fragrance--a watered-down berry/candy/musky scent. It's not unpleasant, but it's been done before and it smells cheaper than its $49+ price tag. It smells mostly musky on my skin, but a diluted musky. It's a nice collector's item for Beyonce fans, but otherwise you could get a much better fruity-musky perfume for the same price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 11:00:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its definitely another foody scent, with a musky floral twist. Its an ok scent, its not bad, but its not nothing memorable, has been done before many times by other perfume houses.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Demetria

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, all I can say is it smells really good on me. I sprayed it on my wrist at Macy's one day and couldn't stop smelling my wrist all night. I really love the dry down. Anyway, next day I bought it and have received many compliments. I hear it smells like some other fragrances out there, but that doesn't matter to me, because I don't have those.