August 27, 2014 | 1758 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by gaeule

I like it but I'm not gonna buy again. It does its job on making my lashes look longer but it doesn't make much of a difference or atleast look like falsies. It tends to dry really fast and becomes flaky!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall, for the price , this mascara is great. A little clumpy and thick but it makes my eyelashes look amazing. The only reason I hesitate to give it a 5 is because nothing will ever top loreal voluminous for me. I will re purchase this again though I am sure, it's quite nice. Brush is nice, it is curved. Thick thick formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by azalea2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara in waterproof and didn't like it at all. The volume and length it gave was average, and it didn't have the false lashes look at all. The product was also quite heavy and flaky after a couple of hours. And the worst part? Removal. Trying to remove it was hell! It did a damn good job at being waterproof but would not come off fully with any make up remover or vaseline, and lots of eyelashes fell out in the process.
I definitely expected more from this mascara. Wont be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by kazzacamps

I am a HUGE mascara fan - love to highlight my eyes with thick, dark lashes. I purchased this mascara during the summer and hated it, it was flaky, almost melty in the heat, and clumped like crazy. Now it's winter and I love it - though I still notice flakes after application and definitely some clumping, which is annoying to deal with. However, if you're looking to have major thick, fanning lashes, this mascara will do it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this mascara but i wish it was waterproof. Good mascara esp for the price

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by andreakp103

I loved this mascara. It lives up to its name. Favorite part about it is that I don't have to curl my lashes with this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ellie249

Favourite mascara of all time, maybeline has really got it spot on here. Such an excellent mascarađź‘Ś

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by benefitgal98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I liked this mascara quite a bit, other than the fact that after a month or so it got really flakey and 2 coats made each eyelash look like a big clump.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

my HG mascara. I use the waterproof one. It doesnt smudge, stay all day and hold the curl really well. With the Shiseido nourishing base, it's my go to combo for 3 years. The only problem I have is that it dry out fast, you have to replace after 2 months

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by aclockworkrystn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried so many drug store mascaras and this is hands down one of the best ones. I've also tried the Maybelline colossal volume and the one in the blue and purple bottle (can't remember the name) and this is better than both. Makes my lashes long and nicely separated with no clumping. For the price it's most definitely worth trying. I would buy this again for sure.
Edit:
Been using this for over a week now and it's still just as amazing. Lasts all day, no flaking, great black color (doesn't look grayish like some mascaras I've used). This morning I tried one coat of Maybelline Colossal Volume under one coat of Falsies and WOW. My eyelashes have seriously never looked so good. I am not one of those girs who was blessed with long lashes either, and the two together seriously gave me amazing, long, voluminous lashes (I've posted a picture). I will be continuing using one coat of each from now on. Every time I run out of mascara, I usually pick up something new to try but I will definitely just buy this again (along with colossal) because it's that good.