E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

on 4/11/2013 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is a great eyeliner. I have black but intend on buying more colors now that I know it is definitely worth the money! I have had no problems with it smudging or wearing off. Wonderful product!

on 4/8/2013 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Awesome product for the price! My one complaint is that you must wash the angled applicator brush daily to avoid it getting hard and crusty. It's also really hard to remove the product from the brush after using. That's a good thing though, it means that it lasts on your eyes all day (it does!)
I've gotten to the point where I just throw away the little brush that comes with this product and use a full sized professional eyeliner brush instead- they're easier to clean and work great with this awesome eyeliner! I use both the black and the brown (coffee) and love them. My favorite ELF product ever.

on 4/8/2013 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like this eyeliner. Lately, I've been obsessed with easy, natural eyes and a stained lip. I've been using this daily with the Esscence gel liner brush to line my upper lash line. Even without a primer, it stays all day, doesn't smudge or fade, and is easy to apply. I take a little on my brush (Essence Gel Eyeliner Brush) and smudge it along my lash line, or make on long, clean line if I want a more clean cut look. It comes in a really nice glass (or plastic?) pot with a chic black cap. It also comes with a tiny brush, which I'll keep around because it's actually quite nice for travel or staying overnight at a friend's house. It's small, yes, but it does the job. This was 3.00 at Target. The price is low, the quality is high, and I would definitely buy this again.
Update: wouldn't repurchase, docked two lippies because I find it smudges throughout the day...not good for oily lids. But i really is a nice cream liner if your lids aren't oily.

on 4/6/2013 12:39:00 PM

I got the black one. Very affordable and great eyeliner for such a low price. Does not smudge at all during the day and stays where it's supposed to. Love it!

on 4/4/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

These are pigmented and easy to work with, but they dry out so quickly. I will not repurchase.

I have the black one, and it just doesn't work for me. I do have oily eyelids, but even with an eyelid primer that makes and keeps my eyelids matte throughout the day, this is smudging like crazy about 30 minutes after application. It's quite good pigmenation though, and it's cheap, but I will not buy this again.

General black liner comes in a square pot, smudges slightly throughout the day, but easy to fix and touch up. Keep the pot upside down and it won't dry out as fast learned this the hard way with my stilla Eyeliner pot which was very pricey. This was only 3$ and if it dries out fast no big deal Elf is so affordable its nice to find a line that offer so many hits for a low price

on 3/6/2013 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Found this for very cheap at Winners and thought I would try it out. I really like it! If you're looking for a cheap eyeliner, try it!
The little brush that comes with it sucks, but that's pretty normal.. i don't know why they bother.
The eyeliner goes on smoothly and blends nicely. It stays on pretty well throughout the day. It's a very good liner, especially for what you're paying.

on 3/5/2013 3:31:00 PM

I bought this on a whim when I was thinking about purchasing MAC's Fluidline. I wanted to see how a cream liner worked since I've never used one before. I must say, I very much prefer it to liquid and kohl for lid use. It's very versatile and creates a beautiful winged effect. I bought this in Midnight and I love it! A few dabs in the pot and I can get a great, opaque black line. The brush it comes with is pretty great. It's thin enough that I can make a very slim line on my upper lid for days when I want a more natural look. The packaging of the liner itself isn't bad either. It's in a pretty, clear, acrylic jar. It really resembles the MAC Fluidline. The only reason I give this a 4/5 is because it does tend to smudge onto my bottom water line near my tear duct. If they could fix that one little glitch, this would be 100% perfect. Overall it's an excellent product indeed!

on 3/3/2013 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Bought the purple one. I liked the concept of the packaging until I saw the actual product pan. Way too bulky. The liner was barely pigmented and wore off fast. ELF is typically hit or miss and this was a definite miss.