MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover

3.0

Water, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-6, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

on 4/28/2004 11:09:00 PM

Price: I got this as part of the "Try on Pac 2" in a 50mL size.

This is a wonderful eye makeup remover - it's oil free and you can apply makeup on top of it (which is great in case you make a mistake). When I first used it with a cotton pad it didn't do a very good job of removing anything and bits of my mascara and BB eyeliner were still left on my eyes. So I tried using a q-tip and it was as if i was just "erasing" my makeup. It was so quick and simple - I'm hooked! I've been using Lancome's Bi-Facil but I hate the greasy residue that it leaves behind. This is my new HG remover. It doesn't sting my eyes or bother my contact lenses at all. I love the little squirt bottle - it makes is so easy to "aim" just the right amount onto the q-tip. continued >>

on 3/17/2004 3:28:00 AM

This took off my eye makeup fine, it wasn't oily and I could reapply makeup immediately afterwards. The bottle is different in the sense that you squeeze it to squirt the remover out of a nozzle. I like that coz I won't have to worry about spills as much -- and I don't like it coz I can't just dip a Q-tip in and sometimes I end up squirting remover in the sink instead of my cotton ball. Lastly, I noticed that with this remover, my eyelashes started to "straighten" a bit more than usual... so much, that I considered buying an eyelash curler (never bothered to curl my lashes b4, but after using this remover several times, i really NEEDED to). Anyway, all that said, I decided to return this baby.. : ( Ow well.

on 1/16/2004 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had very little eye make-up on and it took several tries before it was completely removed. I'm disappointed. I didn't experience any eye burning or itching, I'm grateful for that. However, I will use vaseline before I repurchase this again.

on 1/11/2004 11:19:00 PM

You would think the name reflects the type of product inside! Pro!!, I think not. Eyes get irritated and you have to have quite a few goes before traces are gone.Won't be buying this again.

on 1/6/2004 10:43:00 AM

I returned it, it stung my eyes!!!

on 12/15/2003 3:35:00 AM

Tried this at the store and couldn't believe how much it stung my eyes!!!

on 12/10/2003 2:30:00 PM

This eyemakeup remover is okay, but not the best. I ended up buying this because I was on vacation, and forgot my $5 almay(great stuff) remover at home. I don't like how you have to have seperate cotton balls on hand to use this (I like the premoistened pads) and I just generally don't think it did a great job of removing my eyemakeup. I did have to rub a little harder than I do with my other stuff, so I don't think i'll be buying this again.

on 9/6/2003 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is actually pretty good. ive heard some bad reviews about it so i wasn expecting too much. i was surprised. but then, i should stop buying these expensive eye makeup remover since drugstore stuff work just fine.

on 8/30/2003 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff stung my eye and took forever to get my eye m/u off! Even then there was still traces left. I won't be re-buying!

on 8/18/2003 12:17:00 AM

This is a perfect example that not everything at MAC is great! It didn't take off hardly any of my Waterproof mascara or eyeliner, just a total let down. I say the Lancome's Bi-ficil is the way to go.