April 19, 2014 | 1546 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - MAC - Pro Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2003 3:35:00 AM More reviews by annruggerio

Tried this at the store and couldn't believe how much it stung my eyes!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2003 2:30:00 PM More reviews by EyeLoveChanel

This eyemakeup remover is okay, but not the best. I ended up buying this because I was on vacation, and forgot my $5 almay(great stuff) remover at home. I don't like how you have to have seperate cotton balls on hand to use this (I like the premoistened pads) and I just generally don't think it did a great job of removing my eyemakeup. I did have to rub a little harder than I do with my other stuff, so I don't think i'll be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2003 3:02:00 AM More reviews by wdiarom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is actually pretty good. ive heard some bad reviews about it so i wasn expecting too much. i was surprised. but then, i should stop buying these expensive eye makeup remover since drugstore stuff work just fine.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2003 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Shan_n

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff stung my eye and took forever to get my eye m/u off! Even then there was still traces left. I won't be re-buying!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2003 12:17:00 AM More reviews by ldylushess

This is a perfect example that not everything at MAC is great! It didn't take off hardly any of my Waterproof mascara or eyeliner, just a total let down. I say the Lancome's Bi-ficil is the way to go.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2003 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Mountst

I'm a huge fan of MAC cosmetics, and being such a devotee I decided to try their make-up remover because naturally I concluded that it would actually work. I was wrong. I've found myself desperately rubbing my peepers in vain to remove both mascara and the lightest of eyeshadows, simultaneously getting the product in my eyes. One clean sweep is all that it takes for most eye makeup removers, yet this product fails to deliver on that front. Don't buy because of the brand's reputation, this one's not a product to rave on about...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2003 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Rayvenn

Um, ok. This removed my heavy eye makeup well, but this did burn and sting my eyes, unlike the description says. A good product, but I could think of a few other products I would spend my money on than this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eye makeup remover is gentle and does the job very well even when I wear gobs of eye makeup and waterproof mascara. It's totally nonirritating, goes a long way, and the packaging works well.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2002 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Lollipop

Sting city!!! Not impressed at all. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2002 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent product! It's like water that just washes everything away. Doesn't sting, doesn't burn, extremely gentle, and removes most eye makeup really well (mascara needs to be loosened first with water).