November 26, 2014 | 1468 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - MAC - Pro Eye Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2004 3:28:00 AM More reviews by vocalise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This took off my eye makeup fine, it wasn't oily and I could reapply makeup immediately afterwards. The bottle is different in the sense that you squeeze it to squirt the remover out of a nozzle. I like that coz I won't have to worry about spills as much -- and I don't like it coz I can't just dip a Q-tip in and sometimes I end up squirting remover in the sink instead of my cotton ball. Lastly, I noticed that with this remover, my eyelashes started to "straighten" a bit more than usual... so much, that I considered buying an eyelash curler (never bothered to curl my lashes b4, but after using this remover several times, i really NEEDED to). Anyway, all that said, I decided to return this baby.. : ( Ow well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2004 10:19:00 AM More reviews by tbell1

I had very little eye make-up on and it took several tries before it was completely removed. I'm disappointed. I didn't experience any eye burning or itching, I'm grateful for that. However, I will use vaseline before I repurchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2004 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Liszacska

You would think the name reflects the type of product inside! Pro!!, I think not. Eyes get irritated and you have to have quite a few goes before traces are gone.Won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2004 10:43:00 AM More reviews by GhostWriter

I returned it, it stung my eyes!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2003 3:35:00 AM More reviews by annruggerio

Tried this at the store and couldn't believe how much it stung my eyes!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2003 2:30:00 PM More reviews by EyeLoveChanel

This eyemakeup remover is okay, but not the best. I ended up buying this because I was on vacation, and forgot my $5 almay(great stuff) remover at home. I don't like how you have to have seperate cotton balls on hand to use this (I like the premoistened pads) and I just generally don't think it did a great job of removing my eyemakeup. I did have to rub a little harder than I do with my other stuff, so I don't think i'll be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2003 3:02:00 AM More reviews by wdiarom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is actually pretty good. ive heard some bad reviews about it so i wasn expecting too much. i was surprised. but then, i should stop buying these expensive eye makeup remover since drugstore stuff work just fine.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2003 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Shan_n

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff stung my eye and took forever to get my eye m/u off! Even then there was still traces left. I won't be re-buying!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2003 12:17:00 AM More reviews by ldylushess

This is a perfect example that not everything at MAC is great! It didn't take off hardly any of my Waterproof mascara or eyeliner, just a total let down. I say the Lancome's Bi-ficil is the way to go.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2003 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Mountst

I'm a huge fan of MAC cosmetics, and being such a devotee I decided to try their make-up remover because naturally I concluded that it would actually work. I was wrong. I've found myself desperately rubbing my peepers in vain to remove both mascara and the lightest of eyeshadows, simultaneously getting the product in my eyes. One clean sweep is all that it takes for most eye makeup removers, yet this product fails to deliver on that front. Don't buy because of the brand's reputation, this one's not a product to rave on about...