MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover

3.0

Water, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-6, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

on 3/17/2004 3:28:00 AM

This took off my eye makeup fine, it wasn't oily and I could reapply makeup immediately afterwards. The bottle is different in the sense that you squeeze it to squirt the remover out of a nozzle. I like that coz I won't have to worry about spills as much -- and I don't like it coz I can't just dip a Q-tip in and sometimes I end up squirting remover in the sink instead of my cotton ball. Lastly, I noticed that with this remover, my eyelashes started to "straighten" a bit more than usual... so much, that I considered buying an eyelash curler (never bothered to curl my lashes b4, but after using this remover several times, i really NEEDED to). Anyway, all that said, I decided to return this baby.. : ( Ow well.

on 1/16/2004 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had very little eye make-up on and it took several tries before it was completely removed. I'm disappointed. I didn't experience any eye burning or itching, I'm grateful for that. However, I will use vaseline before I repurchase this again.

on 1/11/2004 11:19:00 PM

You would think the name reflects the type of product inside! Pro!!, I think not. Eyes get irritated and you have to have quite a few goes before traces are gone.Won't be buying this again.

on 1/6/2004 10:43:00 AM

I returned it, it stung my eyes!!!

on 12/15/2003 3:35:00 AM

Tried this at the store and couldn't believe how much it stung my eyes!!!

on 12/10/2003 2:30:00 PM

This eyemakeup remover is okay, but not the best. I ended up buying this because I was on vacation, and forgot my $5 almay(great stuff) remover at home. I don't like how you have to have seperate cotton balls on hand to use this (I like the premoistened pads) and I just generally don't think it did a great job of removing my eyemakeup. I did have to rub a little harder than I do with my other stuff, so I don't think i'll be buying this again.

on 9/6/2003 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is actually pretty good. ive heard some bad reviews about it so i wasn expecting too much. i was surprised. but then, i should stop buying these expensive eye makeup remover since drugstore stuff work just fine.

on 8/30/2003 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff stung my eye and took forever to get my eye m/u off! Even then there was still traces left. I won't be re-buying!

on 8/18/2003 12:17:00 AM

This is a perfect example that not everything at MAC is great! It didn't take off hardly any of my Waterproof mascara or eyeliner, just a total let down. I say the Lancome's Bi-ficil is the way to go.

on 5/5/2003 1:19:00 AM

I'm a huge fan of MAC cosmetics, and being such a devotee I decided to try their make-up remover because naturally I concluded that it would actually work. I was wrong. I've found myself desperately rubbing my peepers in vain to remove both mascara and the lightest of eyeshadows, simultaneously getting the product in my eyes. One clean sweep is all that it takes for most eye makeup removers, yet this product fails to deliver on that front. Don't buy because of the brand's reputation, this one's not a product to rave on about...