Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

3.9

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

on 3/7/2011 1:50:00 PM

Overall, unlike some other reviewers, I actually found this concealer to give very good coverage. It mostly takes away the purple undertones my under-eye area can develop, and because of its packaging it is easy to take with you for re-application throughout the night/day. I have very pale skin with a slightly yellow undertone and this blends right in with my skin. I do set it with powder because I find if I don't, because it's so 'moisturizing', it tends to settle in creases and rub off. I haven't tried enough concealers to say this is the best you'll find, but it's so much better than anything I've ever bought from the drugstore. I can even use it if I have areas of redness around my face that the foundation isn't quite covering. All in all, a high quality concealer; I would buy again.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Yes, will definitely buy again!

This concealer in 001 (Ivory) is a good match on my NW15 skin. I have puffiness and slight darkness around my eyes--this covers well and brightens. I guess my undereye area is getting more sensitive as I get older--this feels very soothing, which is just what I was looking for. Great job with this, Dior!

on 1/31/2011 5:53:00 PM

Iīve been using macīs select cover up concealer fo the past year and a half, but recently it started to give me allergy around my eye area, so i decided to seach for a new one, and I got Dior skin nude. The Dior concealer is much more hydrating than select cover up, which is great as I have really dry sensitive skin, but a think that the coverage is quite sheer, but then again i have really bad circles. So overall i believe this is a good concealer if you donīt need lotīs of cover up. I got this in Ivory, and it was a bit too light for my NC20 skin, maybe līll try beige next.

on 12/20/2010 8:38:00 PM

I have tried EVERY concealer possible in the market from drugstore to high end brands and nonee of the concealers seemed to hide my dark circles and those which would they dried out really badly making me look old and wrinkly in the eye area :s . I am a big fan of their new tinted moisturizer since I have extremely dry skin around this time of the year and I am not a person who would wear their foundation everyday.
So while browsing at sephora I decided to give it a try I asked the sephora person for a sample of 2 of their shades(honey and beige) because I wanted to see how the product would work throughout the day and I must say I was extremely impressed. The concealer's coverage is buildable and for some reason concealers which are a shade darker work best for my under eye :s So even though I did match their beige 002 I got it in honey 003 since it looked more natural on my skin for the record even in terms of mac I am nc25 but the concealer that covers up my dark circles the best is in the shade nw35 .

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's hard to find that perfect blend of concealer that has the right texture AND comes in the right shade. This concealer comes pretty darn close! I was looking for a concealer that I could wear on its own. I usually find concealers that have good consistency but the shade is a bit off. I get around this problem by blending the concealer with my foundation and apply powder to set it. However, when I wanted just a little bit of makeup and a concealer that stood on its own without the need for blending, foundation, and powder, I really didn't have a go-to. Well, I did, I had Benefit's Boi-ing, but I don't like the packaging (i.e. the pot). I wanted something in a tube or a stick that could travel easily. I just happened to be browsing the makeup aisles at Sephora and a Dior salesperson had me try the concealer. I was sold when I dabbed it under my eyes and noticed that it blended right in! It was like I was looking at a more awake/well-rested version of me. I also liked creaminess texture - it's not too heavy and gives just the right amount of coverage. It does crease, so it's not perfect, but I can deal with that. I've been wearing it everyday for the past month, and still really like it. I would only recommend it for under-the-eyes, as the texture isn't heavy enough to cover blemishes. Really great product!

on 11/25/2010 4:35:00 AM

This is a good concealer with medium coverage. Use a darker shade to cover belmishes and a lighter shade on your under eye before you apply foundation. It is not anywhere as good/long lasting as the discontinued one (navy blue tube) I absolutely LOVED that one but cannot get it now... Try this (however avoid it if you live in humidity or have an oily complexion as it is very moisturizing).

I've tried a lot of different concealers, but none of them was able to hide my dark circles completely. So far, this one is the best! What I really like is the texture, is very creamy and hydrating. It doesn't settle into fine lines and doesn't dry out my skin. It still doesn't hide my dark circles completely but it definitely brightens up my eye area a lot. Will keep purchasing untill I find a better one.

on 10/25/2010 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I used to use Dior's long lasting concealer #430. It was perfect for me. The right color and covered my moderately dark eye circles. Like always they discontinued. I had high hopes for this product. However, it doesn't cover. I tried several applications and it still doesn't cover. It's going back to the store.

on 10/16/2010 2:47:00 PM

I just want to sing praises from the mountain tops about this concealer! finally, finally I have found the perfect concealer! I searched a long time, because concealers all: are either too heavy & creamy and give me milia under my eyes (Bobbi Brown & TheBalm Time Balm, I'm looking at you!), or are too dry and make my under eye look dry and aged and cakey (Lancome Effacernes, Mary Kay, and Laura Mercier Secream Camouflage, this is you). Or really reall accentuate/settle in my pores on the side of my nose (again, Laura Mercier). Drugstore ones (Revlon, maybelline etc) don't come in a good color they are all too white and thus highlight problem areas, or are too dark.
Soooo I thought I just couldn't find a concealer. Then I found this Diorskin Hydrating concealer and it's perfect. Here's why:
though it is hydrating, it is very light and the first ingredient is not petrolatum like it is in Bobbi Brown's. so it does not give me milia!
Also because it is light and hydrating, it never settles in lines or looks dry or cakey. it just blends seamlessly into the skin!
Also, it never settles in pores on my nose. Its coverage is really good- and very buildable. I completely covers my under eye circles and capillaries on the side of my nose! And, it wears well without sliding off!
A+++++ concealer, hooray!!
btw, I am NC20 and wear the second color, Beige 002

on 8/21/2010 5:56:00 PM

This is a very hydrating concealer, just need a tiny dot and it covers the whole eye area. It does not crease at all, if set with powder, lasts all day. If not set with powder will disappear after 3 hrs or so. Also this does not cover real dark circles with just one layer but is very buildable as it is sheer. This is the best so far for me as it is very hydrating and buildable.