December 21, 2014 | 1552 users online

Concealers - Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Luiza

Iīve been using macīs select cover up concealer fo the past year and a half, but recently it started to give me allergy around my eye area, so i decided to seach for a new one, and I got Dior skin nude. The Dior concealer is much more hydrating than select cover up, which is great as I have really dry sensitive skin, but a think that the coverage is quite sheer, but then again i have really bad circles. So overall i believe this is a good concealer if you donīt need lotīs of cover up. I got this in Ivory, and it was a bit too light for my NC20 skin, maybe līll try beige next.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by heartNARS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried EVERY concealer possible in the market from drugstore to high end brands and nonee of the concealers seemed to hide my dark circles and those which would they dried out really badly making me look old and wrinkly in the eye area :s . I am a big fan of their new tinted moisturizer since I have extremely dry skin around this time of the year and I am not a person who would wear their foundation everyday.
So while browsing at sephora I decided to give it a try I asked the sephora person for a sample of 2 of their shades(honey and beige) because I wanted to see how the product would work throughout the day and I must say I was extremely impressed. The concealer's coverage is buildable and for some reason concealers which are a shade darker work best for my under eye :s So even though I did match their beige 002 I got it in honey 003 since it looked more natural on my skin for the record even in terms of mac I am nc25 but the concealer that covers up my dark circles the best is in the shade nw35 .

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by PositivelyRadiant

It's hard to find that perfect blend of concealer that has the right texture AND comes in the right shade. This concealer comes pretty darn close! I was looking for a concealer that I could wear on its own. I usually find concealers that have good consistency but the shade is a bit off. I get around this problem by blending the concealer with my foundation and apply powder to set it. However, when I wanted just a little bit of makeup and a concealer that stood on its own without the need for blending, foundation, and powder, I really didn't have a go-to. Well, I did, I had Benefit's Boi-ing, but I don't like the packaging (i.e. the pot). I wanted something in a tube or a stick that could travel easily. I just happened to be browsing the makeup aisles at Sephora and a Dior salesperson had me try the concealer. I was sold when I dabbed it under my eyes and noticed that it blended right in! It was like I was looking at a more awake/well-rested version of me. I also liked creaminess texture - it's not too heavy and gives just the right amount of coverage. It does crease, so it's not perfect, but I can deal with that. I've been wearing it everyday for the past month, and still really like it. I would only recommend it for under-the-eyes, as the texture isn't heavy enough to cover blemishes. Really great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2010 4:35:00 AM More reviews by 34lenorexena

This is a good concealer with medium coverage. Use a darker shade to cover belmishes and a lighter shade on your under eye before you apply foundation. It is not anywhere as good/long lasting as the discontinued one (navy blue tube) I absolutely LOVED that one but cannot get it now... Try this (however avoid it if you live in humidity or have an oily complexion as it is very moisturizing).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by pinklipstick23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried a lot of different concealers, but none of them was able to hide my dark circles completely. So far, this one is the best! What I really like is the texture, is very creamy and hydrating. It doesn't settle into fine lines and doesn't dry out my skin. It still doesn't hide my dark circles completely but it definitely brightens up my eye area a lot. Will keep purchasing untill I find a better one.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Nancyw314

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to use Dior's long lasting concealer #430. It was perfect for me. The right color and covered my moderately dark eye circles. Like always they discontinued. I had high hopes for this product. However, it doesn't cover. I tried several applications and it still doesn't cover. It's going back to the store.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just want to sing praises from the mountain tops about this concealer! finally, finally I have found the perfect concealer! I searched a long time, because concealers all: are either too heavy & creamy and give me milia under my eyes (Bobbi Brown & TheBalm Time Balm, I'm looking at you!), or are too dry and make my under eye look dry and aged and cakey (Lancome Effacernes, Mary Kay, and Laura Mercier Secream Camouflage, this is you). Or really reall accentuate/settle in my pores on the side of my nose (again, Laura Mercier). Drugstore ones (Revlon, maybelline etc) don't come in a good color they are all too white and thus highlight problem areas, or are too dark.
Soooo I thought I just couldn't find a concealer. Then I found this Diorskin Hydrating concealer and it's perfect. Here's why:
though it is hydrating, it is very light and the first ingredient is not petrolatum like it is in Bobbi Brown's. so it does not give me milia!
Also because it is light and hydrating, it never settles in lines or looks dry or cakey. it just blends seamlessly into the skin!
Also, it never settles in pores on my nose. Its coverage is really good- and very buildable. I completely covers my under eye circles and capillaries on the side of my nose! And, it wears well without sliding off!
A+++++ concealer, hooray!!
btw, I am NC20 and wear the second color, Beige 002

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by joprash

This is a very hydrating concealer, just need a tiny dot and it covers the whole eye area. It does not crease at all, if set with powder, lasts all day. If not set with powder will disappear after 3 hrs or so. Also this does not cover real dark circles with just one layer but is very buildable as it is sheer. This is the best so far for me as it is very hydrating and buildable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 More reviews by MyChanelScalpel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was afraid that the lightest shade would be too dark for my fair skin, but it blends in like a dream. This product is lightweight, very hydrating, and subtly covers dark undereye circles. Unlike heavy concealers that cake underneath the eyes leaving undesirable creases and fine lines, this product seemingly seeps into your skin to cover and hydrate- making creasing near impossible. It is a tad expensive, but totally worth it in my opinion. Definitely something I will re-buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by nubfish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a fair amount of dryness under my eyes - and i have had problems in the past finding a concealer that didn't feeling uncomfortable to put on or like i was smearing it under my eyes - this concealer is quite hydrating and very light so it feels very nice to put it on. Some people who have dark circles or oily skin probably won't enjoy this - it is really best suited for light coverage under the eyes only and for dryer skin types. I have slightly oilier skin on the rest of my face and don't really enjoy using it anywhere but my eyes because the consistency seems too rich so i had to take a lippie off for that - but for use just under the eyes it's pretty fantastic.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No