October 24, 2014 | 1783 users online

Lip Treatments - Philosophy - Kiss Me lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2004 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Just_a_Hobby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate sticking my fingers in the jar next time I am gett the tube. This works great if you use it over a few days. Not the best lip treatment out there but the product last a long time and does give my lips a nice biten look to them.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2004 12:16:00 AM More reviews by km02311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff smelled bad and didn't last 5 minutes on my lips. Another philosophy product that disappointed me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2004 10:17:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

I've got this lip balm in red, in a pot. The pot is huge, and you do get alot of lippie for the price. The texture of this stuff is very thick and gooey. It does sink in to the lips, so it doesn't just sit on top, and once it's on it doesn't feel as thick as it does in the pot. My main issue is with the scent- I wish it had a nicer one. I've been having a hard time placing the scent but after reading other reviews I've realized that it really does smell of bandaid.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2004 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Afternoon_Sunshine

good for winter, too greasy for summer. I have had the same jar for 2 years, a little goes a long way. But not something I can't live without.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2004 4:43:00 AM More reviews by jmarie0315

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the feel and flavor of this balm, but if I use it often I break out around my mouth. It's simply so soft and melty that it gets onto my skin, especially in warmer weather.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 3:49:00 AM More reviews by swirlingblacklily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this one after reading all the raves. I even went out and bought another pot (after chucking the first one) because I thought maybe I hadn't given it a fair chance. But it's just no use. This balm smells and tastes awful and just didn't work out for me.

Strangely enough (considering the consistency as well as the apparent similarity to my HG Kiehl's #1), this balm didn't do a thing for my lips when they were severely chapped.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2004 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Maganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this lip balm(red) for 3 yrs. now and i absolutely love it,very moisturizing and it leaves a nice sheen on your lips and for only 10 bucks buy it.It comes in a tube now so it easier to apply and more sanitary!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2004 2:04:00 AM More reviews by mandapandainc

Made my lips feel very soft, I was just under the impression that the color once on your skin would actually show up, but it's completely sheer. I have enough lip balms, I wanted the color, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2004 12:58:00 AM More reviews by eanj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Philosophy's lip balm is so emollient that it literally sinks into the lips upon application. I was completely impressed with its moisturizing properties and its fresh, citrusy flavor and scent (which wears off after a few minutes for those ladies who might be put off by a product with this). I am a very cool-toned PPP and the red is lovely on me. It looks a little purple in the tube, but turns out the most natural reddish-pink on the lips. The best part is that it leaves behind a slight stain even after it has worn off. I rank it right up there with Clinique's Superbalm in Raspberry. In fact, I think Kiss Me does a better job of soothing and smoothing the lips. The only downside is the packaging. Philosophy put the balm in a great squeezable tube only to leave us with no slanted applicator! It's only a minor glitch, but this is pricy enough that the packaging should be flawless.....

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2004 11:39:00 PM More reviews by mc716

Have this in tube, clear form. Like the citrusy smell. Alternate between wearing this and Kiehl's lip balm before going to bed.