July 31, 2014 | 2055 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by chengbo

This is a great brush. I paid 10 dollars CAD. I use it to apply powder and it works wonders for that. I also use this to buff out my blush when I apply too much. It works to apply bronzer all over my face to perk up my skin but I don't think it would be a good brush to contour with because its too big for that. This brush never sheds on me and I also heard some people using this brush for foundation. It is also the most softiest brush I own. will recommend this to anyone and I would repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by frckls

I fell in love instantly with this brush on the first touch. It's synthetic but it feels like a bunny's tail (Don't ask how I know it. I'm seriously cruelty free when it comes to clothes and makeup and skin products, but I recently got the cutest beanie with rabbit fur pompoms. For my birthday. From my housemate. *groan*).

It NEVER sheds, applies everything beautifully on my skin, and I can't stop buffing it around my face. I always use this for powder products. I use it to apply finishing powder, treatment powder, mineral foundation, and sometimes blushes and bronzers as well.
It gives off quite some coverage when I use it to apply my MMU, probably because of its density. Then easily buffs it in.
I love it for applying blushes/bronzers sheerly (if I tap it out correctly before applying), like "oh yeah it's my natural flush" kind of thing. And one layer is enough.

The bulky handle makes it a little bit tricky for storage. But I find it makes me feel comfortable holding it. Don't ask me why. LOL. Besides, it stands up on its own easily on my vanity.

I seriously want an army of these babies. Who needs pricey brush with this thing exists, seriously?

===EDITED===
After getting the RT Core Collection, plus having TBS Mineral Foundation Brush, I don't find much use from this brush. I rarely use bronzer or highlighter on my body, too. And if I do, I think I can just rely on my TBS brush. I still keep it around j ust because I like how soft and fluffy it feels, although the RT and TBS brushes are actually softer. If I lost it or it comes apart, tho, I won't repurchase.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by egk81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! I have never used it for bronzer, but it is perfect for blending liquid foundation, even better than my trusty MAC 187. I've found it to be the perfect match for my Ellis Faas Skin Veil pen. Wonderful product, terrible packaging, awful brush. But i brush on the foundation with the pen and then quickly blend with the EcoTools brush in circular motions for invisible coverage. I might have to buy a backup of this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Akaia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

love love love this brush!! comparable to the too faced teddy bear brush. you can use this for liquid foundation, powder, primer, or bronzer. i honestly prefer bristles that are farther apart for bronzers so i don't use it for that, but for foundation coverage, it is amazing!
the only downside is that the handle is so incredibly large, i can't fit it into my pro brush palette/holder.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by BlueBabyDoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Whoa! This brush is the best face brush I own. It's great at multitasking. I can use it for face powder, bronzer, and foundation. I think this brush really shines in applying liquid foundation. It blends out everything to a seamless natural finish. No streaks, no shedding. I've used it with Rimmel 24 hour foundation, Revlon ColorStay, and Revlon Photoready. It has never let me down. Plus, the big sturdy handle will probably last quite a while. It's not flimsy and wobbly like other brushes I've tried. And it's super soft! :) It's so versatile there's no way you wouldn't find some reason to use it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Omg this brush is so soft ! Its softer than my Sigma and Mac brushes.Its really dense but not so much that its pulling your skin(Sigma F82 I'm looking at you).It picks up a lot of product and makes it easy to blend. It hasn't shed a single hair yet and I've had it for 2 months so I don't think it will.I use it to set my foundation with powder and I can't see how anyone could apply bronzer with it as its way too big, but for powder its just the perfect size.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by dudeitspaulina

Soft but dense love eco tools

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by hinaningyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at around 17 AUD. I love using this brush for my powder foundation but I thought it wasn't dense enough. I always wrap around a rubber band in the middle to get the denseness I want. One day, I was cleaning it, the bristles fell out of the ferrule. I was so annoyed to know that there was some space in between the bristles and the base of the bamboo handle inside the ferrule, the reason why it loosened and fell out when I was cleaning it. I let it dry, some of the bristles fell out when I was reattaching it with super glue to the base of the brush. Now, it looks shorter but the bristles are denser. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Takota

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG. I lovet this brush. I tried this brush with everything: liquid foundation, powder foundation, blush, bronzer, as a blending brush...and it works great with everything. However, i love using it with powder! Then blending my bronzer. I did notice when used with liquid foundation it does absorb quiet alot of it, but other than that its good for that as well. Would recommend!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I am usually a huge fan of Ecotools brushes, but definitely not this one. Like usual for Ecotools brushes, the bristles are super duper soft and dreamy but my problem with this brush is that I took care of it using the same routine I do with all of my other brushes, and after about a month of use when I was applying powder one day, ALL of the bristles fell out. Not what I expect from any makeup brush.