October 25, 2014 | 1652 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by MsKB112

I was having one of those awful days where every mascara I tried on my lashes was making them look clumpy and spidery. I had a few in rotation that started out wonderful, and after a week or so began to suck. I had this little baby in my stash since I had picked it up on sale for $4 CAD after reading reviews here on MUA. Just when I was completely desperate and thought that I would be going to work sans mascara (the horror!), I decided to open this up and give it a whirl. Thankfully it saved the day, and I completely understand the awesome ratings that it has received. My lashes are naturally long and quite full, so I like a mascara that just adds a bit more volume and definition, as well as makes my lashes darker. I used this in very black and while I will admit that it is not as black as I would prefer for a night out (like Voluminous Carbon Black for instance, if only it didn't smudge like crazy), it is perfect for everyday wear. I am always trying out new mascaras looking for my HG mascara, and while it is a bit too soon to call this HG, you really cannot beat it for the price. It made my lashes thicker without clumping, and it's completely buildable. Also, it's super easy to wash off with just a normal face cleanser. I actually did a double-take in the mirror after washing my face one morning. I normally need to go over my eye area with some eye MU remover even after my cleanser, but it had removed all of this mascara easily, which is a bonus for me because it saves me time in the morning. Definitely give this one a try! For the price, you can't beat it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by clumpedmascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this in Very Black, and loved it! It thickened my lashes, and still looked natural :) This mascara is also very bulidable (w/o clumps), and easy to wash off...it is a bit smudgy though :P I think I'm going to try the waterproof, I was very pleased w/ this though! To me, the price is kind of high...but the quality is worth it imo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by oedipamass

I have tried countless mascaras that are lovely until the inevitable panda eyes. The only mascara that doesn't smudge on me is Blinc, but it leaves me with skinny, straight lashes. I have tried Lancome, Clinique, Smashbox, Diorshow, Tarte, on and on ugh... Never again! I have never found a HG product as the drugstore, but there's a first for everything!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this Mascara, everything about this from the brush to the formula. It doesn't crinkle, my eye lashes feel soft, and dont clump. However I do see myself reapplying it usually just once, but I dont curl my lashes or anything either..

The packaging is a little cheap looking, and you don't get enough formula, so i decided to rate it a bit low on packaging.
But it's definitely worth your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by astapf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have purchased several mascara's in all price ranges. This mascara is amazing! Long wearing, does not flake, removes easily and very inexpensive. Amazing formula, I hope they never discontinue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by trisheee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never thought I'd find a mascara I liked better than Prestige but this one is fast approaching HG status. I can apply twenty coats of this stuff and IT DOES NOT CLUMP! I'm amazed at the beautiful, thick, and separated lashes I get from this mascara! it doesn't sting, run, smear or flake, on me anyway. And it's only around $5. This is one of those hidden gem mascara's that should be getting a lot more LOVE! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When I first tried this, I didn't think it was that great, but after using it for a few days, I love it! It makes my lashes longer and a little thicker. The brush is great for this purpose. I think this might be my new HG mascara. At only $3.50? Move over, Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Paulygirl21

Tried this due to it being reasonably well rated mascara, here. I'm no longer impressed by Voluminous and was looking for something that wouldn't smudge or flake, yet would would amp up my short, thick eyelashes. After about three weeks use, I'm ready to try something else. This flakes like mad and sometimes causes eye stinging (probably due to the alcohol denat). It doesn't do anything spectacular for my lashes, either. Thumbs down on this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a terrible time with mascaras, they all irritate me in some way or another, and I've only been able to use the L'Oreal Lash Out for the last few years. I love it, it's just a little too natural for me for evenings - and there's only so many coats an eyelash can take. After buying and returning every high-end mascara out there - I went to Target and bought 6 different mascaras, and I'm pretty pleased with this. I used it years ago for quite some time, but I had a terrible time with flaking. I'm assuming they changed the formula, because this gives volume and length in just one coat without going over the top, it doesn't clump, smudge, or flake on me, and I haven't had any sensitivity issues. I still like Lash Out because it creates such a pretty look on me, but I like this very much. Update: I switched to the Professional All in One, because this became very gloppy, very fast. And something about the way this brush is shaped, made it difficult to apply my mascara evenly across my eyelashes. While I liked the volume of this one, the All in One is a smoother formula and similar enough without the hassle.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

CG's one of my favorite lines for affordable mascara. Okay, so this one had a normal looking wand and the product didn't seem to clump on the brush. When applied it went on smoothly, no clumps (no need to comb eyelashes), and it had a great consistency. Color was nice and dark (listed as "very black"), and it stayed on the lashes with very little crumbling as the day progressed. As for thickening... it certainly lengthened my lashes, but they didn't look any thicker. This wasn't an issue for me since I already have pretty thick and long lashes, but if this is what you specifically bought it for then it'll be a disappointment. My lashes looked mile long with this mascara though lol It was an okay buy.