October 24, 2014 | 1858 users online

Eye Shadow - Coastal Scents - 88 color matte palette

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 3:18:00 AM More reviews by happyface139

Fantastic product for a fantastic price. This palette is great for beginners and experts with make up because it allows you to experiment with so many colours for a good price. My eyes are sensitive to some products but I have nothing but good things to say for this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by bellastellae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised this product hasn't gotten more reviews. I really like this palette. I must admit, I AM a newbie to makeup, and I've never tried any MAC eyeshadows or anything, but I was very impressed with this eyeshadow. It really is very pigmented. I find that I don't use a lot of the eyeshadow colors in this palette, though, so I just ordered the warm palette. I'm really excited about trying that one out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by folieadeux3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this palette, when i ordered it, i could not wait for it to come in the mail, and the wait for it was definitely worth it. i use the palette almost every day.

Although the matte does not have as great colour pay-off as the shimmer, it still has amazing colour pay-off.

This definitely a must-have.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by enginerev

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this palette! The shadows are beautifully pigmented and last a long time provided I use a good base. I love the variety. And for under $20, this palette is a STEAL.

If I had to criticize, I'd say that I wish the color pans were bigger since I am going through them so quickly. I also think the packaging could be cuter.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Roxyaiz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

You can't go wrong with that many pigmented eyeshadows in one pallette and the bonus is -its only 18.50 U.S.
I love it . I has so much variety

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 1:26:00 AM More reviews by broadwaygirl714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this palette! I use it everyday for every look. I can go natural and then rocker and then glam.... oh so many choices! The colors are very pigmented and even more so when applied wet. For how many colors you get, it is a great purchase and if I ever run out, I would repurchase in a heart beat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 3:06:00 PM More reviews by renaissancegirl

I got this palette over a month ago and I'm totally in love with it. I use it daily and my other palettes/shadows have started to gather dust. Sure, some of the colors are a bit on the chalky side (the white and cream colors), but you still get a lot of vibrant colors that blend beautifully (the greens and purples are especially nice). Yes, you do have to use a primer to get the most out of this palette, but I (and it looks like most people) use a primer on a regular basis anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Kalabing26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love these pallettes i bought the shimmer and matte. i think i like the shimmer one more just cuz i prefer shimmer colors but its worth it to get both. there both under 20 dollars. very good deal for so many colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Socotroca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have all three 88 palettes (matte/shimmer/warm). I hate when people compare them to MAC cause its NOT MAC, nor do they claim to be!

I think you really get bang for your buck with these palettes. The color selection is amazing and the possibilities are endless. The price is probably the best part cause for about 24 bucks a palette you're basically paying 27 cents for each color. So for someone on a budget this is a great option.

I do recommend using a primer and a brush for application in order to prolong the life of the shadow and improve the way it looks.

I find I can replicate looks I did with MAC with these palettes. I will repurchase my fave MAC shadows but keep these palettes on hand in order to have access to more eccentric colors that I wouldn't necessarily buy from MAC just to use them once or twice.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 3:50:00 PM More reviews by jodiebeauty

i am a fan of this product.
i own it. :)
it works great, but TRUST ME, you neeed a PRIMER !! :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No