July 25, 2014 | 1949 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by HaulOfFame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG eyeliner. I have used both DS and HE eyeliners in the past, and this is the clear winner. It is very black, goes on smooth and without any patching, doesn't smear and will last a 16 hour day. The price is reasonable and after using this daily for 4 months it hasn't even begun to dry out. I will continue to purchase this as long as it's made.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by LoveLauraa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product! It goes on so nicely and easily! No smudging and the colour is intense. By far my favourite eyeliner. I bought it at Sephora so it was a little bit pricey, but honestly I'd prefer to buy this over some of the cheaper brands that dry out quickly!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by reepho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner in black to replace my Stila waterproof felt-tipped liner which had dried out. I must say, this liner is a LOT better. It stays on longer, the felt tip feels a lot sturdier and easier to control, and it's also a bit cheaper than Stila's liner. I'm so glad I found this because I have oily asian lids, which means almost NO eyeliner stays on, unless its liquid and waterproof, and this is both! And it works so well! I'm so happy I purchased this, I will definitely going back for more when this one dries out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by pseudokool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this KVD Tattoo liner. Its a felt tip with a top that pushes it down so it seems to keep it moist. I have this in Trooper, a nice inky back. I wear goggles and a mask all day at work, and this stuff does not budge! I put it on at 5 am, and it lasts until well after 5 pm! Very impressed. I think the price is fair for other waterproof liquid liners, so for the staying power its pretty good. I am a MUFE fangirl, but this liner is equal to the Aqua line in terms of staying power. Not many colors but I do love the packaging on this one- no goopy caps, or no drying out yet (1 month now) so I'm pleasantly surprised. Try this one out!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Gossers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really expecting this to stay put! I wore it all day and when I came home and looked in the mirror, the liner had faded and a whole chunk had disappeared. My eye looked like this: --- ----. I do like how much control the pen gives you and the packaging is pretty, but unfortunately I will be returning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by BCoffin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the 3 pack of these liners, they have been amazing. They are easy to apply and they stay put. I use them on my waterline too (not sure if they are recommended for that) but it works really well for me, no irritation. These dry fast and are nice and black which I love.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Asymetry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought this eyeliner a week ago after losing my first one a few months back. I tried using a drugstore version but couldn't compare it's quality and lasting power to this baby. Hence, I had to bite the bullet and just spend the extra $23 to repurchase this product at Sephora. Do I regret spending that much cash for an eyeliner? Not at all! I was glad I bought it again because the quality of this product is amazing!The liner pen is comparable to Stila's "Stay All day eye liner". The precision of the tip goes on so smoothly and I've had no problems drawing my cat eyes or thin to medium lines. The only con i have is that the staying power isn't as great as Stila's. Yes, It lasts long but my eyelids get oily after a few hours, so a bit of smudging and the wing of my eyeliner gets distorted by the end of the day. That's the only reason I gave this product 4 lippies. I hope they would tweak the formula a bit to make it similar to Stila's.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by kellyadams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the tattoo liner in Maya (brown) for everyday wear to work etc. I have outlier skin and have always had trouble with my eye makeup moving around on the lids. This liner wasn't 100% smudge/waterproof, BUT it goes on SUPER easily and only starts to fade a little in the afternoon (without eye primer), but no weird raccoon eyes. I've got shaky hands so the application ease is a big plus for me. Recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by irisjane01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Needed a new liquid eyeliner. I was looking for a really dark black/long lasting liner and decided to give this liner a try. At first i was going to buy the UD liquid liner in perversion but i seen the reviews on trooper (which were great btw), plus its a buck cheaper so i changed my mind. Well i received it, packaging is cute but it is NOT dark at all. Not even really black, more like a dark grey-black color if that makes any sense. The tip is soft so it glides on smoothly, but i really don't like the color, and some of you may not be able to tell, but i can. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by internationalshoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I feel bad for Kat. She seems to have poor taste in men and, as a result of what is either 1) her insane naivety, or 2) her crippling need for attention (personally I believe it's the former) she tells us about the state of her love life via Tweet. If she were a cynic she would keep her love life on the DL until she figures out if her man is a narcissist with a roving dong before subjecting herself to our scrutiny. But she is not a cynic. She believes in true love, even in Hollywood, where everyone is a narcissist. These facts may seem irrelevant, but I mention them because they made me distrust the quality of her makeup products. If she exercises the same level of oversight and quality control over her makeup line as she does her men, her makeup will be (at best) a bummer. But you'll be glad to know that the eyeliner is wayyyyyy better than Jesse James. I bought the Maya brown color bc Sephora was out of Trooper. I don't think it is truly waterproof, but the ease of application is amazing. I am not good at applying eyeliner, but with a little practice, this liner is a cinch. It stays for longer if you let it dry and set. I will def buy again and can't wait to get Trooper.