July 31, 2014 | 2120 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by risathompson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first I didn't think this blush would suit me because the color looks too baby pink and i figure i would look clownish with it on. I didn't have any intention on buying it and was surprised to find it in my e.l.f bundle package. I ordered it by mistake and oh boy, what a pleasant mistake. To my surprise, this blush looks very natural. I have very fair skin with pink undertone and this does not make me look clownish at all and it stay on all day. I'm usually very light-handed with my makeup and prefer the natural style. This blush is perfect for me, and for $3, you can't beat the price

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm kinda on the fence about this. Yes I love that it's not extremely pigmented but on the other side is that I haven't found a blush that lasts all day (yes even Wet N Wild's blushes don't). It's sad but true. I may or may not hit pan and then switch back. We shall see.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This isn't the most pigmented of ELF's studio blushes. You should pick this up if you're looking for a very natural looking blush. Don't bother if you want something extremely pigmented because this is very natural and requires a few layers to show up. I use this on days when I'm wearing heavy eye makeup because it gives my face some color without overdoing it.
I would repurchase this color.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this blush but it's sooo very hard to apply. I agree with the last reviewer that you need a very heavy hand to apply this. It's not very pigmented at all and was somewhat difficult to try to blend.
When I did manage to get it on, it made for a very natural pink flush that really went well with my very fair skin. It didn't last very long though and two or so hours later it faded.

I will use it up but will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this blush up at my local Target. I need 2-3 layers to have this color show up on my cheeks. It comes out to a light Peachy pink color on my cheeks. Gives a nice color but doesnt stay very long. I sometimes use this blush to help lighten other blushes if I think I applied too much. I wOuld rather buy nars blushes if I wanted an awesome blush. This may be cheap but I would rather spend $$ on a blush that I love. I wouldn't mind repurchasing this blush only because it's so darn cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by LacyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

According to Temptalia.com and their Makeup Dupe List, this blush is supposed to be a 95% dupe of the legendary NARS blush in Orgasm. Now, I can't say anything about that because I've never owned anything NARS, but immediately after reading that, I rushed over to my local Rite Aid to get me some of this e.l.f blush.
The color in the packaging looked promising and for just $3.00, I really didn't have much to lose.
So I tried it out at home and I was surprised how pigmented it was! And wow, such a gorgeous pinky-peach color! It really only took me a few sweeps of this on each cheek (using my blush brush, also from e.l.f). And considering I don't use much blush (very rarely, in fact), I have a feeling that this blush will last me a year, maybe longer. It won't be a big deal if it expires either--it's nothing $3 can't handle!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is the first e.l.f. studio blush that I ever tried and I am a little disappointed, the quality is the same or worse than their essential line blushes (the studio ones do have MUCH better packaging though). It's badly pigmented, I had to put on three layers for it to show up and I'm probably a NW25 right now. I am not a big fan of the color either, the color is as far from vibrant as possible. It's really nothing special and doesn't give your face any kind of pretty glow. It's nice to have it in my collection since i got it at 50% off but I don't see myself using this often, perhaps during the day for more conservative looks. The packaging IS amazing for such a cheap product though, very sleek and almost expensive looking.
Edit: just lowered the rating to 2 lippies, the pigmentation is horrible, three swipes on my NW10 skin (on my arm) and I could barely see any color. It didn't seem that bad when I bought it 7 months ago, maybe this product starts to go bad really fast, who knows..

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulHatred

I couldn't remember if Candid Coral or Tickled Pink was the dupe for Nars Orgasm, so I bought the Tickled Pink blush..and I wish I didn't. It's a nice light pink color in the pan, but it barely showed up on my face. The color pay off was not good. I tried layering the blush on my cheeks about four times and it still looked as if I had nothing on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to use this blush with a pretty heavy hand in order for it to show up on my cheeks, but, oh, when it does, what a beautiful flush of color I get! This is a wonderful little ditty of a blush and I'm not sorry I bought it! Definitely not high end or even comparable to a drugstore brand, but for what it is, it does the trick! I like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Peapodsmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh yeah, I would so buy this again. Three dollars for a great little pink blush, are you kidding me? I love this stuff! Nope, it's not high-end. Nope, it's not expensive. It gives just a nice little natural pink flush, no shimmer (thank you, ELF!), and a nice smooth texture. And it wears just fine.
I've ordered another color in this (rose something-or-other), and I'm excited to try it too (and maybe find something a little peachy too...). For $3, this is a fantastic little workhorse. Hope you can give it a try!