January 28, 2015 | 2060 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Kaylaneverton13

I was dying to get this blush for a very long time. Then one day my mom brought it home i was so happy i ran upstairs to try it out. I love the color on and it looks very nice. But i press hard and harder and even harder and only a little gets out. So the only bad thing is it is so hard to get out of the pond. other then that i like it , it has a glow to your faceť

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by emilyannh

So far I have loved almost every E.L.F blush I have tried. I think their products are very hit or miss, and by that I mean each individual product differs from person to person. I don't know if they just have their products sitting in a warehouse and grab them at random to ship out or what. While this blush works great for me, someone else might purchase the same blush and receive one that is super powdery and has no color pay off. I guess this is due to some of their products sitting around for a while before they ship them out... which, by the way, E.L.F's shipping is horrible, but that is a different story.

Anyways, this blush is a really pretty natural pink. You can build it up for more drama, but for me it is great for every day. It does have shimmer, but nothing glittery that is going to make you look like a teenage girl. I like that it isn't really pigmented first swipe. I would much rather have to build up color than to have to not get much use out of it because I can't make it work for daytime wear and nighttime wear. It gives me a nice healthy glow. Definitely one of my favorite blushes.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2011 7:39:00 AM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

ELF's Tickled Pink is a very average blush. The color, a neutral light-medium pink, is great as an everyday shade and it contains no visible shimmer. The blush isn't completely matte either and can give a lovely soft glow. However, I can only achieve such an effect if I dip my brush into the pan at least five times...I would not suggest this blush to anyone around NC35 or darker (i'm NC37), although I could see it working for those with fairer skin.

At $3, this blush is a decent addition to the collection of someone starting out in makeup or wanting to try out different colors. Though even so, the pigmentation factor is a major trade-off.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the best blushes ever! It looks great on my fair skin, and imparts a glow on my skin. I like to put this onto of Sonia Kashuk's Blossom cream blush. I love the sleek packaging, and how ELF has great products for great prices! There is a slight shimmer, but it is not very noticeable at all. Will repurchase whenever I run out, which I doubt I will, because they have alot of product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by xne91

For a cheap product, I quite like it. It's a nice flush pink that's suitable for a natural look. It's not highly pigmented and a little bit chalky but for me it's quite ideal as I'm usually in a bit of a rush so I can apply it carelessly and then build on it. I find the colour lasts for the whole day. Great product for the price you pay!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

I have three elf blushes and I love them all. The only reason I marked this down a lippy was because it's not very pigmented. On the other hand, this can be a positive because it's very buildable and you don't put it on looking like a clown.

Would definitely buy it again as the quality is excellent, especially for the price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really think that the entire line of Studio blushes from Elf are their best products! I have not tried one blush that I did not like.

Tickled Pink is the perfect warm, baby pink that looks natural on your cheeks. It is perfect for everyday makeup because it looks like a natural flush! Staying power is average; about 3-4 hours of wear [definitely less if you sweat, etc.]. But for the price $3, this DS blush can't be beat!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Popcornshrimp

I really like the feeling of this blush, but I gave it such a low score because it doesn't really show up (I even tried to pile this on). This is definitely a color for fair skin tones to give a healthy peach glow rather then a big pop of color. If you're in the beige or tan skin color category, I would skip this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by risathompson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first I didn't think this blush would suit me because the color looks too baby pink and i figure i would look clownish with it on. I didn't have any intention on buying it and was surprised to find it in my e.l.f bundle package. I ordered it by mistake and oh boy, what a pleasant mistake. To my surprise, this blush looks very natural. I have very fair skin with pink undertone and this does not make me look clownish at all and it stay on all day. I'm usually very light-handed with my makeup and prefer the natural style. This blush is perfect for me, and for $3, you can't beat the price

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm kinda on the fence about this. Yes I love that it's not extremely pigmented but on the other side is that I haven't found a blush that lasts all day (yes even Wet N Wild's blushes don't). It's sad but true. I may or may not hit pan and then switch back. We shall see.