April 19, 2014 | 1679 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this blush up at my local Target. I need 2-3 layers to have this color show up on my cheeks. It comes out to a light Peachy pink color on my cheeks. Gives a nice color but doesnt stay very long. I sometimes use this blush to help lighten other blushes if I think I applied too much. I wOuld rather buy nars blushes if I wanted an awesome blush. This may be cheap but I would rather spend $$ on a blush that I love. I wouldn't mind repurchasing this blush only because it's so darn cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by LacyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

According to Temptalia.com and their Makeup Dupe List, this blush is supposed to be a 95% dupe of the legendary NARS blush in Orgasm. Now, I can't say anything about that because I've never owned anything NARS, but immediately after reading that, I rushed over to my local Rite Aid to get me some of this e.l.f blush.
The color in the packaging looked promising and for just $3.00, I really didn't have much to lose.
So I tried it out at home and I was surprised how pigmented it was! And wow, such a gorgeous pinky-peach color! It really only took me a few sweeps of this on each cheek (using my blush brush, also from e.l.f). And considering I don't use much blush (very rarely, in fact), I have a feeling that this blush will last me a year, maybe longer. It won't be a big deal if it expires either--it's nothing $3 can't handle!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is the first e.l.f. studio blush that I ever tried and I am a little disappointed, the quality is the same or worse than their essential line blushes (the studio ones do have MUCH better packaging though). It's badly pigmented, I had to put on three layers for it to show up and I'm probably a NW25 right now. I am not a big fan of the color either, the color is as far from vibrant as possible. It's really nothing special and doesn't give your face any kind of pretty glow. It's nice to have it in my collection since i got it at 50% off but I don't see myself using this often, perhaps during the day for more conservative looks. The packaging IS amazing for such a cheap product though, very sleek and almost expensive looking.
Edit: just lowered the rating to 2 lippies, the pigmentation is horrible, three swipes on my NW10 skin (on my arm) and I could barely see any color. It didn't seem that bad when I bought it 7 months ago, maybe this product starts to go bad really fast, who knows..

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulHatred

I couldn't remember if Candid Coral or Tickled Pink was the dupe for Nars Orgasm, so I bought the Tickled Pink blush..and I wish I didn't. It's a nice light pink color in the pan, but it barely showed up on my face. The color pay off was not good. I tried layering the blush on my cheeks about four times and it still looked as if I had nothing on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to use this blush with a pretty heavy hand in order for it to show up on my cheeks, but, oh, when it does, what a beautiful flush of color I get! This is a wonderful little ditty of a blush and I'm not sorry I bought it! Definitely not high end or even comparable to a drugstore brand, but for what it is, it does the trick! I like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Peapodsmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh yeah, I would so buy this again. Three dollars for a great little pink blush, are you kidding me? I love this stuff! Nope, it's not high-end. Nope, it's not expensive. It gives just a nice little natural pink flush, no shimmer (thank you, ELF!), and a nice smooth texture. And it wears just fine.
I've ordered another color in this (rose something-or-other), and I'm excited to try it too (and maybe find something a little peachy too...). For $3, this is a fantastic little workhorse. Hope you can give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by maradeguzman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

ELF blushes are good, and this is no exception. Tickled Pink is a light, neutral pink color that would match most skin tones. It is a soft and pretty color. I think once I got a bad batch though because no matter now how hard and vigorously I tap (or rub) my brush against the pan nothing came off. I bought another one and I didn't have the same problem anymore. This is a perfect everyday blush for going to school and running errands.It is very inexpensive too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by ADELANOVAL

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just recently discovered this E.L.F. line in Kmart and it's also sold in Target. I don't like shimmery or splarky blushes, because it just doesn't look natural. This is my everyday go to blush, because it's a really nice matte pink color blush and gives you a great rosy, natural flush. Does not cause pimples or break outs and lasts all day. This is my first E.L.F. "Tickled Pink" blush, and I've already hit pan on it. Going to stock up, in case they think of discontinuing it.
The price can't be beat. Try it - but don't buy them all, ok...LOL :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 7:14:00 AM More reviews by cherrybaby240

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is just one of those of must have products! Its honestly a staple in my makeup collection. This blush looks great on its own but looks even betterr layered on top of MAC's ladyblush cream blend blush. It really sets cream products and makes them last a good 5-6 hours. This is just a basic pink blush which every girl should own. The packaging is nice, the price is unbeatable and the product its self is extremely decent for its price. Try this blush out, you wont regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by AMTracy89

I love the E.L.F. Studio blushes, and this shade is a perfect natural blusher for me! It is matte, which is nice for more toned down make-up looks. The formula makes the product easy to blend and build up color on your cheeks. The staying power is great!

I plan on picking up more shades of this product soon!