April 19, 2014 | 1691 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by misskatluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this moisturizer! I've tried so many for my dry face. I put this moisturizer in a squeezable tube to get the right amount out so I don't put to much on and make my face greasy. I use to be so embarrassed of my dry skin especially after putting makeup on but not anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Orgh, I just loooove love love this. It moisturize so good, but dries so fast and it doesn't make your face oily!

- But i'm not gonna repurchase this, because I can't buy it in the stores where I live. And I don't wanna spend so much on it on ebay again.
But I recommend this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Simpliciti3

I purchased this because I was looking for a moisturizer that would actually moisturize my skin because at the time I started using benzoyl peroxide (back in Jan 2012) that dried my skin out. This moisturizer really moisturized my skin! I dont use bp anymore, so I dont use this moisturizer as often as I use to. But when I did, it made my skin soft and subtle.

I also had an issue one time when I kept exfoliating my skin to the point where if I didn't exfoliate it it would keep flaking. (This was after I stopped using bp for a few weeks) I started to use this moisturizer again and it helped my skin become soft again, and I didn't need to exfoliate so much anymore!

It is pretty heavy so I only use it when I really need moisture. I like that its good for sensitive skin, I have no issues with irritation or breaking out with this product.

I currently use this for my under eyes because I had an issue with dryness there and when I would apply makeup on my under eyes it looked really dry and bad. Now when I apply makeup there it applies on smoothly. I use it both day and night.

Overall, I like this moisturizer, it really moisturizes and its gentle and non-irritating. I would recommend this if you're looking for a good basic moisturizer that doesn't irritate the skin that is very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by rfasano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this so much! I mean come on! The tub is huge and they fill it to the top!! It is very moisturizing and i think it smells really good haha

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Pburns

I adore this product! I use it in the winter because I also use the facial medication epiduo which can tend to dry out the skin. I find it to be extremely gentle on my skin, and incredibly moisturizing. I wouldn't use this on my skin in the summer however because I have combination skin and the added moisture can make my skin oily in the hotter months. But for winter use this product is amazing! My skin tends to get flaky, but this product completely got rid of that and I haven't had a problem with it since. Thanks, Cetaphil!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on a product review I saw on Jezebel.com. I love this stuff.

Pros: It works well, absorbs quickly, and keeps my skin moisturized for much longer than most drugstore lotions. It's pretty cheap for the amount you get, especially since it feels comparable to fancier non-drugstore body butters. It also has a strange non-scent which dissipates quickly upon application, but which I happen to like.

Cons:I'm taking off a point because it has a bunch of preservatives, alcohol, and a very synthetic ingredients list in general (although it does randomly contain sweet almond oil among all those chemicals). Also, my generally clear skin tends to start breaking out a little after a few days of using this on my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Lauren1248

I LOVE CETAPHIL!! My skin is dry, acne prone, blackheads galore!! BUT Cetaphil dosen't have a facial mosturiser or like one in a small bottle, so i purchased this, I couldnt use it on my face! too rich and thick. I applied it at night and woke up with oily skin with pimples :( but i love the Cetaphil gentle wash!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by ERROUSE

Great Product Too Pricy. I like the Cetaphil it works great on my skin especially with my eczema, but the price is too much compared to other great products. It is great for eczema though because it's not scented nor does it have any harsh dyes or chemicals. I totally recommend it if you don't mind spending a little extra.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by ilikeninjas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was born with eczema and it seemed to get worst over the years and I've literally found a solution. I really love this product because it isn't scented and it's totally effective. It is pricey though. I get a bottle of 16oz for $15+. I bought the store brand from Walgreens because it was $11 and I figured I could save some money, and the ingredients are the same. But once I used the store brand I felt a TOTAL DIFFERENCE. cetaphil is thicker, while the store brand isn't, it feels watered down. So please buy the actual brand, you will feel the difference!
If you have eczema or dry skin, use this. I promise you won't regret it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by xjustinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Since my combination skin tends to get very dry in the winter, I like a moisturizer that is creamier and absorbs really well. I have used Cetaphil cleansers and lotions for years; they're amazing products for all skin types. After hearing really great things about this cream, I went out and bought it at Rite Aid for about $15. It comes in a tub that many don't prefer since you have to dip your fingers in, but I use this product right after I get out of the shower and cleanse my face so the product has stayed clean. Personally, I love the thickness of the cream at night because it absorbs right into my skin and leaves me with a healthy glow, as well as baby-bottom smooth cheeks. If I want a lighter coverage, I pat my face dry lightly with a towel after cleansing so that it's a little damp before I apply the cream. This product, in conjunction with CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, has not made me break out once! Granted, I am not extremely acne-prone, but this has cured my dry skin completely. It's also guaranteed to last me a long time because I only need a small amount of product to moisturize my whole face.