October 22, 2014 | 1803 users online

Body Scrubs - Soap & Glory - Flake Away Spa Body Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Kyakimochi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this exfoliator!

I bought this on a whim after reading these reviews... I love this product more than LUSH's Ocean Salt scrub! I got this at Target for about $12, but it's a large jar! There is a lot of product in this jar; It will probably last me 3-6 months! I like to exfoliate my whole body at least once weekly, so I tend to use a lot of product.

I don't have to put on ANY lotion after using this! It's so hydrating! It's got grape seed extracts and shea butter! It also smells delightful!

It is a bit hard to get off your body when you try to wash it off, but that's just extra exfoliation for you =)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by mkausti

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this exfoliator. It's an amazing deal for the price with how much product you get.
Cons: It's a very large jar, but it's easy for moisture to get trapped in it and turn into water. If you leave this on the side of the tub, the stickers on the jar will begin to peel off due to the moisture.
Pros: Nearly every scrubber contains sea salt, and this product is no exception. The difference is, you do NOT get the overbearing scent of it when you use it. It's a lovely smell actually.
It's good for any area of the body, no kidding. My boyfriend uses it for the backs of his arms (decanted and put in a non-pink jar ;]) and this clear up the bumps very well. I personally use this after shaving my legs, and they GLOW once i dry off.
You almost need no lotion after this product, as it has shea butter in it, and doesn't just wash off in the shower.
Go buy it. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2009 7:35:00 AM More reviews by missjanesmith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This again smells lovely. I just love the sweet scents of S&G products.

It is a very nice scrub but not quite my HG. My skin is a lot smoother after using it but I did find it difficult to completely wash it off after using it. Even after using some Clean on Me I didn't feel like I'd completely got it all off but that might be because of how soft it made my skin that it felt a little greasy.

I think I'll stick to the mini 50ml flake away pots and use it as a hand scrub before using the S&G hand cream - it just smells so nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by janinam16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this really is great ,would definitely buy it again,it lasts for ages

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Cparrott09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product, I have an absolute hard time with dead skin underneath my thighs and upper arm area that shaving and lotion everyday just wasn't helping. I tried other exfoliaters before and they didn't do much but after using this, I noticed my skin was immediately smoother and softer. Love the scent, it wasn't too overpowering and the price was bad at $8.49 at target for 10 oz. Didn't have a hard time taking the salt off of my skin, but it did leave some residue on the tub. Overall I tried it cause of all the good reviews it got on here and I'm glad I did. Recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by KJ88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG is all I can say. This really is the best or the second best body scrub that I have ever used. It so ranks high.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by chocolatty

I like the result, it is really noticeable. Skin becomes smooth and well exfoliated. Usually i never used any body scrubs, i was lucky enough. But now when the weather is cold and we start to put thick jeans, it became more important.
Anyways, the smell is pretty, and the result is just great. Little hard to wash out completely, but still worth to try!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by twistedlogic

Alright, Soap and Glory, I like this. I like it a lot. Great smell, good ingredients, makes my skin baby smooth. BUT. It annoys the hell out of me that it takes FOREVERRR to get the salt off of me in the shower. I have to re-scrub with a glove every single time to get the salt off. What's up with that? I don't know if it's the salt, 'cause I've never had this problem with sugar scrubs. I am perplexed, S&G, confuzzled.
Will I buy this product again? Maybe. But only if their other non-salt scrubs absolutely suck. I love your scents dearly, S&G. Don't make me do this, you know I don't WANT to boycott Flake Away. We still have a thing going, although she has her faults.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by rosiedmgz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING!! this is my first time using this product and im in loooove! its badass, smells sooo good and left my skin feeling super SOFT! i would recommend this to anyone. the scent also stays on your skin for awhile. i fucking love it! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by pradachic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The packaging is very similar to Benefit,young 50's inspired with quirky slogans and phrases. I am on the fence on this one, while I love what it does for my skin it made an almight mess in my shower. There was a film of oil in the tub aftwards which was very slipperly afterwards.