Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

4.2

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

This is such a good product!! It's lovely and thick, so you won't half half of it dripping off your hand as you try to exfoliate!! It's gentle enough, but it leaves your skin soooo smooth. I wouldn't buy this again because it's just soo expensive. I was given my tub as a gift, and I'll be sad when it's gone. LOVE LOVE LOVE the packaging!!

on 12/12/2009 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Okay so my skin is basically awful. I have dry, sensitive skin that breaks out. No matter what, it's awful. I'm also deathly terrified of stretch marks, so using lots of lotion is a must, even if it makes me break out. Not anymore. I use this everywhere where my skin can't decide whether it wants to have acne or be dry. I don't break out anymore (on my chest, back) and it's moisturizing enough that I don't have to freak out about stretch marks or dry skin. I love it.

on 11/9/2009 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I LOVE this exfoliator!

I bought this on a whim after reading these reviews... I love this product more than LUSH's Ocean Salt scrub! I got this at Target for about $12, but it's a large jar! There is a lot of product in this jar; It will probably last me 3-6 months! I like to exfoliate my whole body at least once weekly, so I tend to use a lot of product.

I don't have to put on ANY lotion after using this! It's so hydrating! It's got grape seed extracts and shea butter! It also smells delightful!

It is a bit hard to get off your body when you try to wash it off, but that's just extra exfoliation for you =)

on 11/3/2009 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this exfoliator. It's an amazing deal for the price with how much product you get.
Cons: It's a very large jar, but it's easy for moisture to get trapped in it and turn into water. If you leave this on the side of the tub, the stickers on the jar will begin to peel off due to the moisture.
Pros: Nearly every scrubber contains sea salt, and this product is no exception. The difference is, you do NOT get the overbearing scent of it when you use it. It's a lovely smell actually.
It's good for any area of the body, no kidding. My boyfriend uses it for the backs of his arms (decanted and put in a non-pink jar ;]) and this clear up the bumps very well. I personally use this after shaving my legs, and they GLOW once i dry off.
You almost need no lotion after this product, as it has shea butter in it, and doesn't just wash off in the shower.
Go buy it. :D

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This again smells lovely. I just love the sweet scents of S&G products.

It is a very nice scrub but not quite my HG. My skin is a lot smoother after using it but I did find it difficult to completely wash it off after using it. Even after using some Clean on Me I didn't feel like I'd completely got it all off but that might be because of how soft it made my skin that it felt a little greasy.

I think I'll stick to the mini 50ml flake away pots and use it as a hand scrub before using the S&G hand cream - it just smells so nice.

on 10/31/2009 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this really is great ,would definitely buy it again,it lasts for ages

on 10/25/2009 11:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this product, I have an absolute hard time with dead skin underneath my thighs and upper arm area that shaving and lotion everyday just wasn't helping. I tried other exfoliaters before and they didn't do much but after using this, I noticed my skin was immediately smoother and softer. Love the scent, it wasn't too overpowering and the price was bad at $8.49 at target for 10 oz. Didn't have a hard time taking the salt off of my skin, but it did leave some residue on the tub. Overall I tried it cause of all the good reviews it got on here and I'm glad I did. Recommend it!

on 10/20/2009 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

OMG is all I can say. This really is the best or the second best body scrub that I have ever used. It so ranks high.

on 10/20/2009 5:06:00 PM

I like the result, it is really noticeable. Skin becomes smooth and well exfoliated. Usually i never used any body scrubs, i was lucky enough. But now when the weather is cold and we start to put thick jeans, it became more important.
Anyways, the smell is pretty, and the result is just great. Little hard to wash out completely, but still worth to try!

on 10/20/2009 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Alright, Soap and Glory, I like this. I like it a lot. Great smell, good ingredients, makes my skin baby smooth. BUT. It annoys the hell out of me that it takes FOREVERRR to get the salt off of me in the shower. I have to re-scrub with a glove every single time to get the salt off. What's up with that? I don't know if it's the salt, 'cause I've never had this problem with sugar scrubs. I am perplexed, S&G, confuzzled.
Will I buy this product again? Maybe. But only if their other non-salt scrubs absolutely suck. I love your scents dearly, S&G. Don't make me do this, you know I don't WANT to boycott Flake Away. We still have a thing going, although she has her faults.