Creative Nail Design Stickey Base Coat

4.3

Alcohol Denat., Ethyl Acetate, Heptane, Butyl Acetate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Ispropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 47000 (Yellow 11), CI 60725 (Violet 2).

on 4/1/2008 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i don't like this. it stained my nails.
and i just generally don't like the fact that it remains sticky feeling even when it's time for you to apply your polish.
meh. didn't use it up and ended throwing it away.

on 3/21/2008 12:48:00 PM

ladies, we have a winner!!! I am a nail junkie. i polish my nails more than any person i know. it's always chip chip chip. Not anymore. i actualy changed a flat tire today and my ails still look like I just got a manicure. I will never use a different base coat ever again. This stuff is magical. I had no problem with the drying time at all. just so you know I bought the sally hansen quick dry drops and they dry my polish in 2 minutes!!! I can't live without either of these product. never again will I waste time waiting for my polish to dry and never again will it chip off soon after sticky and sally. Quite the duo

on 1/16/2008 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Stickey is my mainstay basecoat. It's not just a clever name; it really does help the polish adhere to the nail and stay there! Even when dry, it maintains a slightly tacky finish. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because Stickey yellowed my nails. The yellowing could be a problem if you alternate painted and natural nails or would like to wear a sheer. The good news is that if you wear a treatment or other basecoat under Stickey, the yellowing problem disappears. My preferred combo is NailTek III Foundation with Stickey on top though Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator has also worked for me.

on 1/14/2008 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Nothing left to say. Love this stuff!!

on 12/19/2007 9:33:00 PM

I would give this product 10 lippies if I could. This is the best base coat I have ever used. Seriously. This is my routine for 7-10 days worth of wear:
I take of my nail polish with a non acetone polish remover. I wash my hands with warm water and dish soap (helps remove any grease and residue), not hand soap. I put one coat of stickey, two coats of OPI polish on each hand. Once I put the second coat of polish on one hand, I put a really thick coat Seche Fast dry top coat while my polish is still wet, then I put the second coat of OPI on the other hand and apply Seche. My nails have never been stronger and they do not split at the sides anymore. If it wasn't for MUA I would have never found this wonderful combination. I just want to give this to everyone that I know, it's that good!

on 12/8/2007 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Really helps to create an extra "bond" to keep nail polish from chipping and peeling. I buy it on the internet for half the price that brick and mortars charge. Well worth the price!

on 11/14/2007 12:10:00 PM

I had acrylics for my wedding and the nail tech used this - and of course, my manis did last and last, but that's what's great about acrylics ... after they were taken off, I still continued to use it on my naturals nails for a while and, quite honestly, was less than impressed. It didn't seem to do anything to prolong my color - manis would last only a few days. I just started buffing my nails regularly and Stickey is acting like a completely different product - my polish stays on like it's glued. I've had three mani's in a row last a full week (CG Boundless Color, OPI, Milani) with minimal tip wear - no touch-up required. In fact, my last one lasted 8 days, and I took it off only because I wanted a color change. I've never experienced this before, but LOVE it. THIS is what I want from a base coat! Will definitely continue to use, will definitely repurchase. EDIT: I'm on day 7 of a mani with Wet n' Wild - it's a miracle! Usually I'm happy to get two days. Minimal tip wear - I will change the color tonight only because I'd like to, not because I have to.

on 11/8/2007 7:05:00 PM

I love this base coat. My manicure lasts at least a week, and I am very rough on my hands. It really seems to grip color. Great product!

on 10/21/2007 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Brilliant!! This does everything a base coat should and more. Using this means that I can get about 10 days out of a manicure with no chips or flaking and I have never had this with any other base coat. Dries quickly and goes on so easily. I also use other Creative products and will definitely keep buying as no other brand is any where near as good.

on 10/9/2007 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this stuff. It really makes my manicure last and last. Currently I am on day 9 of a manicure on my natural nails. There is only one nail chipped (I repaired) and the rest look pretty darn good. I attribute this directly to the Stickey Base Coat. My polish never lasted like this before I started using Stickey. (I am using an OPI nail polish with a WnW No Chip Top Coat.) The cost is in line with other base coats (OPI) but I would pay more if needed since this is a wonderful products. It comes packaged in the standard nail polish bottle. The brush is nice and aods in application in that it places the color eveny on the nail bed. The texture and consistency is good - perhaps a little thicker than the average base coat - thus the name Stickey. Over all this is my HG base coat. I will definitely be repurchasing this item.

Top Rated Creative Nail Design Products