September 2, 2014 | 1871 users online

Top/Base Coats - Creative Nail Design - Stickey Base Coat

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 5:55:00 PM More reviews by 1QTPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing left to say. Love this stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2007 9:33:00 PM More reviews by smarttea

I would give this product 10 lippies if I could. This is the best base coat I have ever used. Seriously. This is my routine for 7-10 days worth of wear:
I take of my nail polish with a non acetone polish remover. I wash my hands with warm water and dish soap (helps remove any grease and residue), not hand soap. I put one coat of stickey, two coats of OPI polish on each hand. Once I put the second coat of polish on one hand, I put a really thick coat Seche Fast dry top coat while my polish is still wet, then I put the second coat of OPI on the other hand and apply Seche. My nails have never been stronger and they do not split at the sides anymore. If it wasn't for MUA I would have never found this wonderful combination. I just want to give this to everyone that I know, it's that good!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2007 9:28:00 PM More reviews by dressagehj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really helps to create an extra "bond" to keep nail polish from chipping and peeling. I buy it on the internet for half the price that brick and mortars charge. Well worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 12:10:00 PM More reviews by amarose

I had acrylics for my wedding and the nail tech used this - and of course, my manis did last and last, but that's what's great about acrylics ... after they were taken off, I still continued to use it on my naturals nails for a while and, quite honestly, was less than impressed. It didn't seem to do anything to prolong my color - manis would last only a few days. I just started buffing my nails regularly and Stickey is acting like a completely different product - my polish stays on like it's glued. I've had three mani's in a row last a full week (CG Boundless Color, OPI, Milani) with minimal tip wear - no touch-up required. In fact, my last one lasted 8 days, and I took it off only because I wanted a color change. I've never experienced this before, but LOVE it. THIS is what I want from a base coat! Will definitely continue to use, will definitely repurchase. EDIT: I'm on day 7 of a mani with Wet n' Wild - it's a miracle! Usually I'm happy to get two days. Minimal tip wear - I will change the color tonight only because I'd like to, not because I have to.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 7:05:00 PM More reviews by JGarfield

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this base coat. My manicure lasts at least a week, and I am very rough on my hands. It really seems to grip color. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2007 3:55:00 PM More reviews by gal_26

Brilliant!! This does everything a base coat should and more. Using this means that I can get about 10 days out of a manicure with no chips or flaking and I have never had this with any other base coat. Dries quickly and goes on so easily. I also use other Creative products and will definitely keep buying as no other brand is any where near as good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2007 12:25:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. It really makes my manicure last and last. Currently I am on day 9 of a manicure on my natural nails. There is only one nail chipped (I repaired) and the rest look pretty darn good. I attribute this directly to the Stickey Base Coat. My polish never lasted like this before I started using Stickey. (I am using an OPI nail polish with a WnW No Chip Top Coat.) The cost is in line with other base coats (OPI) but I would pay more if needed since this is a wonderful products. It comes packaged in the standard nail polish bottle. The brush is nice and aods in application in that it places the color eveny on the nail bed. The texture and consistency is good - perhaps a little thicker than the average base coat - thus the name Stickey. Over all this is my HG base coat. I will definitely be repurchasing this item.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2007 4:46:00 PM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A really nice product! Dries quickly and protects my nails from staining. It seems to extend the life of my pedicure. Good enough for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2007 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Sarasotagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It does what it says it does: It makes polish stick. Now, if it were ridge-filling AND sticky, then I would seek no more. But until then, this is my fave base coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2007 2:57:00 PM More reviews by amber_nussbaum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! I do Nailtek Foundation, then Stickey, 2 coats of polish, then Seche Vite top coat and my manicures last several days.