April 19, 2014 | 1514 users online

Top/Base Coats - Creative Nail Design - Stickey Base Coat

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2007 3:55:00 PM More reviews by gal_26

Brilliant!! This does everything a base coat should and more. Using this means that I can get about 10 days out of a manicure with no chips or flaking and I have never had this with any other base coat. Dries quickly and goes on so easily. I also use other Creative products and will definitely keep buying as no other brand is any where near as good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2007 12:25:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. It really makes my manicure last and last. Currently I am on day 9 of a manicure on my natural nails. There is only one nail chipped (I repaired) and the rest look pretty darn good. I attribute this directly to the Stickey Base Coat. My polish never lasted like this before I started using Stickey. (I am using an OPI nail polish with a WnW No Chip Top Coat.) The cost is in line with other base coats (OPI) but I would pay more if needed since this is a wonderful products. It comes packaged in the standard nail polish bottle. The brush is nice and aods in application in that it places the color eveny on the nail bed. The texture and consistency is good - perhaps a little thicker than the average base coat - thus the name Stickey. Over all this is my HG base coat. I will definitely be repurchasing this item.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2007 4:46:00 PM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A really nice product! Dries quickly and protects my nails from staining. It seems to extend the life of my pedicure. Good enough for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2007 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Sarasotagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It does what it says it does: It makes polish stick. Now, if it were ridge-filling AND sticky, then I would seek no more. But until then, this is my fave base coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2007 2:57:00 PM More reviews by amber_nussbaum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! I do Nailtek Foundation, then Stickey, 2 coats of polish, then Seche Vite top coat and my manicures last several days.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2007 2:54:00 AM More reviews by poldanser

really seriously very very good basecoat. i do not have yellow stains on nails anymore. yipeeee!!!!! nail colour does not peel off and now my nail polish last more than one week. i change because i want to have a different colour on, not because it looks yucky LOL. will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2007 12:20:00 AM More reviews by rel22

This is the best basecoat ever. I use this for pedicures. The last time I used this my pedi lasted for almost 2 weeks and I'm pretty sure it would have lasted longer if I didn't stub my door in the door. I haven't used it often enough to notice any peeling or dryness.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2007 2:28:00 PM More reviews by resipsaloquitur

I used this for my pedicure, and it's now been almost two weeks with no chipping in sight. I think I'm going to have to remove the polish more because my nails are growing in than because of any chipping. I haven't used it long enough to tell if there is any drying like others have complained of, but so far I haven't had any problems. This stuff is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ooliedonna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My holy grail basecoat. You should know I am NEVER without polish on my nails, and I'm strictly a red/dark polish gal. This is THE perfect primer for my polish. It is slicky tacky to the touch after you apply, but polish really adheres to it and stays on. It works equally well with salon-quality polishes as bargain finds, which I don't think you can say about all topcoats. I can get a full week out of my manicures when I use Stickey, and I honestly can't say that about any other topcoat I've used. The best!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by gienwong2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best base coat I have ever used. My manicurist uses it, and my nails come out looking professionally done and beautful, and lasts for a good five days. I found it at Ulta for less than the salon selling price. It does a great job and provides a great base for nail polish. I use Air Dry by Creative Nail Design for the top coat. Using both of these together make even cheap nail polish look professionally done.