September 2, 2014 | 1803 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Syrup

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by madddiemom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Maybe my favorite color of all time. It's just enough of a pop of color without being over the top. I can wear it everyday. It's a rich mauve. And the texture is luscious. It's so smooth and silky on. Looks great and feels great.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2010 2:41:00 AM More reviews by luanafp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a lovely color but didn't look ok on me. Too dark for daytime, too purple/berry on the lips.
I'm rating it 4 because of the texture. It goes on sooo creamy!! I can see how it'd look pretty on most people

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by sunnyisland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

MAC describes this as a cloudy pink. This is a sheer berry pink mid tone lipstick with purplish undertones that gives a rather natural blush pink hue to lips. No brown overtones and absolutely no shimmer. Applying several layers would give a more purplish look. Quite close in colour to MAC's limited edition lipsticks -- Laugh A Lot and Viva Glam VI Special Edition. A bit more purplish and more sheer than MAC's Sweetie. Very pretty indeed for spring and summer. I love this colour and would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by darkskyequeen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was excited about this colour after reading reviews... I was expecting more of a dark neutral with some mauve. It turned out that on my lips it just looked like a pinky red. Not at all what I was expecting.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by fionahz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Sadly, this just didn't flatter me. It looked like such a lovely colour in the store but it just had too much mauve in it to suit me. It is a soft mauvey pink which is too cool for my warm toned skin. Makes me look a little ill, which is a shame, because this lipstick feels nice. But, it sits in the bottom of my lipstick drawer and I take it out every now and then, try it on and wipe it off.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by afreenshahana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This was my first and favorite MAC lipsticks. It's the perfect everyday lipstick that can go with anything. I usually buy this shade for my friends bday gift. Can't go wrong with this colour, it goes with any skin tone. The lipstick it self is a luster so its very creamy and sheer. Its a mauve colour. Just love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful mauve dusty pink. I like the glossy finish and its about two shades darker than my natural lip color. A total MLBB shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love syrup lipstick by MAC. It's a great shade of purple with pink as well. Goes on sheer and easy to apply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

my first MAC lipstick purchase. Love the lustre formula and the color payoff is wonderful for being a slightly sheer color.

The color can lean a bit purple on my lips, but most days it is a great every-day pinky MLBB shade.

Doesn't last long at all, so you have to reapply often. So goes it with the lustre finishes.

This is the lipstick I've used the most out of my entire collection. I might actually finish an entire tube of lipstick. One down...soooo many to go. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by fernandaalines

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Syrup is my new official favorite lipstick. More than that, I'd dare to say this is my favorite cosmetic ever. I've been in love with Faux - which is more on the nude side, for such a long time now, but also have been looking for for a more pinky shade of ls and this one just fits exactly what I was aiming at. Being a lustre, Syrup feels extremely comfortable on the lips, it's not drying at all and at the same time it adds a good amount of color, making me look brighter and healthier. It's definitely MLBB. If you're looking for a mauvy pink, with a glossy finish, you should definitely give Syrup a try. This is HG beyond any doubt!