Bonne Bell Lip Lites- Mocha Mousse

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/12/2004 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

What a find! If you love Chanel Praline try this, and for $9 AUD you can't go wrong. Great colour, applies smoothly and smells yummy. Rave!

on 6/1/2004 9:04:00 PM

I love this color. It's great for a nude-y lip.The taste and smell R awesome, kinda coffee-cinnamony. My only gripe is that this gloss doesnt last very long. It's very creamy and not sticky enough.

on 6/1/2004 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this lipgloss!
The color is perfect (a pinky brown), subtle and shiny. The texture is creamy and just feels so nice going on. I think it's the kind of color that's suitable for everyone, although, like most lip glosses, it fades rapidly.

on 5/18/2004 4:21:00 PM

"Liquid lipstick," my a** -- this is a GLOSS, no question about it. It looks very opaquely mauve-brown in the tube, but on my lips it actually LIGHTENS them, and my lips aren't even that pigmented! I can barely tell I'm wearing anything, color-wise. The coffee smell is incredibly strong and cloying. I'm tempted to give it one lippie, but I don't hate it quite as much as I've hated some other products....

on 5/5/2004 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This product is so wonderful! If you can get around the incredibly strong coffee grinds smell this gloss is so amazing. I love the color, a mauvie, brown, which looks fabulous on me. The texture is amazingly smooth and it's shockingly moisturizing. I have to go buy the others!

on 4/20/2004 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I also love this gloss! It's a beautiful non-shimmery brownish pink. I think it will suit many complexions because the color is very neutral, not too brown not too pink. Plus, the scent is great, at least for me, smells like coffee, yumm! For less then USD $4, I can't ask for more.

on 3/19/2004 3:31:00 PM

Liked the color, although it looked darker in the tube and the taste was yummy. However, this stuff bled something fierce, right over my lip pencil and out from the corners of my mouth. Just came back from the bathroom and I looked like a clown. I hate clowns! This stuff is for kids.

on 3/15/2004 10:20:00 PM

hmm.. this was ok.. pinkish brown.. mostly brow.. it smelled relali nice though.. but the colour was just too brown. but it looks good one other people though.. hm.. wont purchase again. I prefer cool melon, but its discontinued.. =<

on 3/15/2004 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I've been seeing the raves for over a year, but I refused to buy yet another l/g that wouldn't look so great on my HHH (MAC C4) skin and pink pigmented lips, even if it was cheap. I was wrong. This is the only gloss I would call "MLBB". It's an opaque pink-mauve on me, with a small amount of brown. The only negative is the smell-- I feel assaulted by coffee grinds when I apply it. It does fade though. I would repurchase this.

on 3/11/2004 10:33:00 AM

What a GEM! Purchased for about $3 or so at Walmart (my first Bonne Bell purchase ever, believe it or not) and I'm so glad I did. The color is a nice pinky brown (more pink than brown however). It's so creamy and looks just gorgeous. Plus it smells and tastes like a capuccino - very yummy!

Recommended for Medium Skin