Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

water, alcohol, polyvinyl alcohol, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, polyvinylpyrrolidone, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, panthenol, methylparaben, hydrolized silk, polysorbate 20, sodium pca, allantoin, disodium edta, menthyl lactate, propylparaben, ascorbic acid, thiotaine, vitamin e acetate, fragrance (parfum), blue 1

on 4/13/2012 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a clear, glue like substance so it's quite hard to slather on your face in a uniform layer. It felt nice a cooling at first. I had (apparently) put a thicker layer on some parts of my face, and a thinner layer on others. After waiting about thirty minutes, my entire face wasn't dry so I just started to peel off the dry parts (I was sick of waiting). This mask will find every single hair you never knew you had and rip it out of your face in the most painful way possible! When I first applied this mask, I was very careful to stay away from my eyebrows, my hairline, and "side burn" type hairs but when I peeled it off, it was still ripping hairs out! The peeling is painful, but almost satisfying. After getting all of the dry parts off, I attempted to scrub off the "still wet" mask with a facial scrub. After drying my face, I noticed that there was still a sticky feeling. I had to wash my face again to get rid of that! I do not like this product! It's hard to apply, it can be difficult to get off, it's painful, and my skin doesn't look any different!

on 3/31/2012 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After I use it my face feels kinda tight and clean. It really does clean your pores but they need to add a moisturizer in there cuz its too drying. The fragrance can irritate skin.

on 3/20/2012 2:00:00 AM

This mask leaves your skin feeling so clean, fresh and your skin just feels so rejuvenating. My friends tried it out when they were staying at my place and they all really loved it.

on 3/18/2012 6:47:00 PM

I brought this product at CVS for $3.99 the other day and I feel in love with it ever since. I first found out about this product from watching one of Michelle Phan's videos. I always thought the idea of a peel off mask was interesting so I decided to give it a try.
Let me just start off by saying that this product is dirt cheap, in my opinion. You get 6.0 oz of the product for only $3.99! I thought it would have been around $10. When I first tried out the product, I was slightly annoyed with the texture. It's slimy yet sticky and it's really hard to get off of your hands. The slimy yet sticky texture makes it slightly difficult to apply onto your face since you have to smear it on. After putting it on and waiting for it to dry, I was shocked at how easy it was to peel off. Not only that, it left my face feeling silky, smooth and hydrated! I have combination skin so it tends to get very oily around my t-zone area. When I peeled the mask off, I looked at what I peeled off and found that the mask dragged the oil along with it! Definitely a product worth trying and definitely a product I'll get again.

Pro: Inexpensive, affective, smells good
Con: Slightly hard to apply

on 3/11/2012 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff! I bought it at Wal Mart for about $3 CDN and it is fantastic. I've been through two tubes of this stuff and I will definitely be repurchasing. It's absolutey amazing. When you peel off the mask you can see all the dirt that's been in your pores and your face feels refreshed, clean and soft. I love the Freeman masks, I have three of them and I am totally addicted.

on 3/5/2012 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin, and really enjoy this mask. Took me a few tries to put on the right amount of product; too little and it's difficult to peel, too much and it takes forever to dry. Use the right amount and it peels easily in one piece. Once dried and peeled, my skin feels soft and refreshed! Nicely dries out the oilies. I have no problem with the smell, but I'm not very sensitive to scents. I'm not disappointed in this product and recommend it to others with oily skin. Just don't get it in your hair, it really sticks!

on 2/28/2012 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Ehhh...this did absolutely nothing for me. I really wanted to like it because of all the recent hype around it, but it just didn't deliver.

It was fun to peel, and unlike a lot of "peeling" mask, this one actually peeled almost in one piece. It dried fairly quickly and it felt nice on my skin (it was nice and cool), but after peeling the mask off I noticed absolutely nothing different about my skin - it wasn't brighter, it wasn't smoother, it didn't look refreshed, NOTHING!

The application can be a little tricky because (1) it's sticky and difficult to blend (2) clear gel doesn't clearly show how much product you have on (3) because of 1 and 2, you end up using a lot more than you really need. Try not to get this on your hair/eyebrows as it does get a little painful to remove (for painless removal, just use warm water).

The scent is...similar to cucumber with a hint of alcohol, but I didn't really mind it too much. Mask didn't dry my skin out or anything, but then again it didn't do ANYTHING. Please note that my skin isn't all that sensitive, if you're a lot more sensitive, please be wary of this mask (-points down to other reviews-)

So...the final verdict??? Yes the price is right, but this product is absolutely USELESS! NO, I will NOT recommend this product to anyone and NO I will NOT repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great product! Dries quickly and peels off easily and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smoother. My only complaint is that although it does smell like cucumbers, its on the verge of smelling like a pickle

on 2/27/2012 11:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazing, refreshing, enlivening, REJUVINATING! Such a great pick-me up and from all the masks i've tried, HE to DS, this is one I go back to. Easy on the pocketbook. Always come back to this mask!

on 2/25/2012 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think this is a nice, cheap mask that is really fun! I had tried two peel-off masks before, but was still trying to get the hang of the peeling part (I'm still picking even while it's wetII). I decided to buy the full size since I love cucumber and it was only a few dollars. It has kind of a strong scent, but otherwise, leaves my skin refreshed after. I still have a whole bunch left, even after ten uses!! It's surely a great buy for that much product and clean skin!