Garnier Triple Nutrition Conditioner

3.6

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Butyrospermum Parkii / Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil / Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract / Lemon Peel Extract, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract / Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, F.I.L. D35637/3

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

This really didn't work for me and I have dry hair. There's another moisturizing deep conditioner by Garnier that's perfect for me and works very well, but this one just sat on top of my hair and made it more tangled. No penetration to the hair at all.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Not the best, not the worst, just didn't do anything special for my damaged hair. It smells nice though. I ended up using mine to shave with.

This conditioner was horrible. I have thick hair, that is fairly dry and this did absolutely nothing to moisturize it. It actually felt more tangled and dry after I used it! The consistency was too runny also.I need thicker conditioners I guess. Would not buy again!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My HG conditioner! I'm on the CG (curly girl) method (naturallycurly.com) and this is my favourite conditioner I've found and I've tried a bunch of them! I have chronic dry hair and no conditioner is ever moisturizing enough but this comes the closest yet. This and Biolage Conditioning Balm are the most moisturizing conditioners I've found and the Biolage makes my hair soft but fluffier and less root definition so Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition is where its at! I use it for my rinse-out and leave-in and sometimes co-wash. I do go through it quickly (month or less) but its so cheap it doesn't matter.

I recommend this over the 3min undo version in this line cause the 3 min undo has mineral oil.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was stupid and bought the large bottle before reading any reviews for my damaged hair from my straightener. My verdict? Too greasy. Is it possible for a conditioner to be TOO moisturizing? Because I think this is the one. If your hair isn't falling apart, DON'T use this conditioner. My hair felt so disgustingly heavy and DIRTY. The grease just keeps building up. I hated it. Never using it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this on a whim since it's new and had actual natural oils listed. I love it, shampoo as well. I have a lot of fine, porous hair, tends to look a little frizzy when I air dry. This cut the frizz by at least 50%. I can air dry, and my hair looks like I spent 30 minutes blowing it straight, and then making waves with a iron. I've tried a lot of stuff with mediocre results, but for some reason, this works quite well. Maybe not HG, but I am really hard to impress.

This conditioner does very well with my hair. It is comparable to Redkin 5th Avenues Avocado oil conditioner of which my hair became tolerant too eventually making it dull. I don't style or color treat my hair however my hair is above average thick and very dry. My hair naturally becomes tolerant to conditioners so I frequently change them. Garnier Triple Nutrition is impressive for something I picked up at the local drug store. I leave it in for a 3-4 minutes and it takes care of my hair so well. I can actually comb through my thick hair with my salon comb. I'm known for having thick hair. I can now say it comes out normal and I get many compliments. I will stick with this conditioner for now since I never stick with one conditioner then again I may just go back and forth between the Garnier Triple Nutrition selection. I have no complaints and will purchase it again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great conditioner for my long dry end/oily rooted hair. I never apply this anywhere near my scalp but mid length to tips. None of garniers hair products leave a smell in my hair, which is a con for me. This isn't thick but still creamy it washes out nicely and leaves my hair soft and manageable. I always use treatments after washn my hair and would never stop at jus conditioner, even w this, tho it is good.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have to agree with lushieluver....I'm a sucker for expensive salon products but everyone in awhile I like to try the cheaper stuff. After giving this a fair 4 week-ish trial, my hair is worse than before in every way...dull, lifeless, frizzy, dry and the day after washing it would ALWAYS look greasy and feel like I hadn't showered in a week. Not pleased with this stuff at all!!

I have thick curly/wavy hair, and this didn't help moisturize or give my hair any shine to it, it was only dull, frizzy, and greasy looking after using this conditioner.