April 18, 2014 | 1833 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Triple Nutrition Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by smarmysariner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG conditioner! I'm on the CG (curly girl) method (naturallycurly.com) and this is my favourite conditioner I've found and I've tried a bunch of them! I have chronic dry hair and no conditioner is ever moisturizing enough but this comes the closest yet. This and Biolage Conditioning Balm are the most moisturizing conditioners I've found and the Biolage makes my hair soft but fluffier and less root definition so Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition is where its at! I use it for my rinse-out and leave-in and sometimes co-wash. I do go through it quickly (month or less) but its so cheap it doesn't matter.

I recommend this over the 3min undo version in this line cause the 3 min undo has mineral oil.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by koutarou

I was stupid and bought the large bottle before reading any reviews for my damaged hair from my straightener. My verdict? Too greasy. Is it possible for a conditioner to be TOO moisturizing? Because I think this is the one. If your hair isn't falling apart, DON'T use this conditioner. My hair felt so disgustingly heavy and DIRTY. The grease just keeps building up. I hated it. Never using it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by lizzyko

Bought this on a whim since it's new and had actual natural oils listed. I love it, shampoo as well. I have a lot of fine, porous hair, tends to look a little frizzy when I air dry. This cut the frizz by at least 50%. I can air dry, and my hair looks like I spent 30 minutes blowing it straight, and then making waves with a iron. I've tried a lot of stuff with mediocre results, but for some reason, this works quite well. Maybe not HG, but I am really hard to impress.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 3:41:00 AM More reviews by liplickity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This conditioner does very well with my hair. It is comparable to Redkin 5th Avenues Avocado oil conditioner of which my hair became tolerant too eventually making it dull. I don't style or color treat my hair however my hair is above average thick and very dry. My hair naturally becomes tolerant to conditioners so I frequently change them. Garnier Triple Nutrition is impressive for something I picked up at the local drug store. I leave it in for a 3-4 minutes and it takes care of my hair so well. I can actually comb through my thick hair with my salon comb. I'm known for having thick hair. I can now say it comes out normal and I get many compliments. I will stick with this conditioner for now since I never stick with one conditioner then again I may just go back and forth between the Garnier Triple Nutrition selection. I have no complaints and will purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by troglodyte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Does a nice job with detangling my coarse massive curly hair after shampooing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great conditioner for my long dry end/oily rooted hair. I never apply this anywhere near my scalp but mid length to tips. None of garniers hair products leave a smell in my hair, which is a con for me. This isn't thick but still creamy it washes out nicely and leaves my hair soft and manageable. I always use treatments after washn my hair and would never stop at jus conditioner, even w this, tho it is good.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to agree with lushieluver....I'm a sucker for expensive salon products but everyone in awhile I like to try the cheaper stuff. After giving this a fair 4 week-ish trial, my hair is worse than before in every way...dull, lifeless, frizzy, dry and the day after washing it would ALWAYS look greasy and feel like I hadn't showered in a week. Not pleased with this stuff at all!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by lushieluver

I have thick curly/wavy hair, and this didn't help moisturize or give my hair any shine to it, it was only dull, frizzy, and greasy looking after using this conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by illustratedmom

This conditioner is not as thick as I would like, but I think it works very well on my thick curly hair. I use it with the shampoo and 3 minute undo. I have paid as much as $45 for conditioner, but for the price this one works well enough.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by l8erg8er

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked this when I first used it and almost wrote a glowing review after my first trial. However, I think that this is simply a great CO wash conditioner or conditioner for my root area rather than particularly moisturizing one. It doesn't build up (I have a shower filter) but it isn't enough as a stand-alone conditioner for me. I usually use it as a CO wash or as a pre-conditioner, because it really softens and detangles my hair. It doesn't do much for shine, however, and my hair is a bit "floaty" if I use it on its own, so I think that I'll just stick to the above uses. I may or may not repurchase, depending on how I feel once I finish my bottle.