July 29, 2014 | 1666 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - HD Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Tamira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

Agree with all of the good reviews. I was looking for alternative to Erase Paste (I had to mix #2 & #3 to get a decent color and it still often went on too thick and not quite the right shade). A Sephora rep suggested this and to my surprise, it made me look like a bright eyed teenager! Love this! Did find that I need to set it, but the color and concealing powder are amazing. It lays flat and actually worked just as well to conceal some hyper-pigmentation spots under my Earthen Glow mineral foundation as it did under around m eyes as a brightener! This is a new staple - and I might purchase another in a peachy hue to get that Tyra Banks look under and around my eyes...;)

*UPDATE*
Ended up not loving the color and there was no peachy hue that worked for me in the line, so I' off to try BB's corrector/concealer combo - wish me luck! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by makeupaholic83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I litteraly LOVE LOVE this CONCEALER!!!! it conceals like a dream as it melts to the skin perfectly!!! it's a bit pricy and my only complain is the packaging,but other than that, this is the best concealer i've tried so far.
Also tried: MUFE lift concealer(grade:B),MAC select cover up (grade:C),MAC moisturecover(grade:C+), MAC studio finish (great coverage but i hate the formula,too thick! grade:B-); Dior skinflash(totally useless, grade:D), Diorskin nude (grade: C-), CK moisture concealer(it sets into fine lines, note that i'm only 26. grade:C-), YSL touch eclat (tried color n.3, too dark.grade:B-)Benefit erase paste(hate it,too thick and greasy, but at least it covers a bit.grade: B-)...
I also love the colour range of this product, they should add a light peach though, in order to achieve the perfect peachy colour i have to buy 2 colours n.315 (which i also use alone, to highlight my cheekbones and the inner corner of the eyes) and n.350 (an orange, which is great to counteract purpli-bluish dark circles, i usually mix with the lighter one to get the perfect colour (just a tiny bit lighter than my complexion!))
i have severe dark circles, under certain lights it looks like i don't even know what dark circles are, but of course under others, you won't see the dark(cuz it is well concealed)but you'll see a bit of the shape, but unfortunately there's really nothing we can do to minimize that (currently, i'm also using a wonderful eye cream from sisley called "Baume Efficace" it really is amazig!!!)

13 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by QUEENB26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. The sales "guy" at Sephora suggested it to me. You cannot tell where the concealer meets your skin. It blends so nicely and photographs well also. It covers older acne scarring and doesn't look thick. My only complaint is you cannot tell how much product is left when you are almost out. Sometimes when you click & turn the pen to get product, too much comes out. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

OMG...this is hands down the BEST concealer I've ever used. How was I satisfied with other concealers before this?! LOL Not only is the coverage superb, but it blends like a dream. I literally cannot tell where my skin ends and the concealer begins! This is definitely the only concealer I will buy from now on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by rperrin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the entire MUFE HD line. All of it - from concealer to foundation to powder. Can't wait to try out the new HD blush, and have heard that there is a water-proof eye shadow coming out soon! It makes me very happy!

I pride myself in using the best products from a wear-ability standpoint, which means I am always trying out the newest makeup technologies. So I was thrilled when I got to play with this concealer during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week - Swim, last July (it wasn't on the market yet)!

I love the way it looks on my face and under my eyes - it doesn't accentuate fine lines (I'm 39 years old). Unfortunately, it comes in a wand container with a rubber spatula shaped applicator, so MUFE loses a lippie. I feel like companies choose wands because they only hold a bit of product, forcing the consumer or artist to return frequently to repurchase. The only pro to the wand is that it's more sanitary than a pot, for sure. But I can live with all of cons due to the amazing finish and wear. Plus it photographs beautifully! Enough said!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by lovelyhoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the consistency of the product, but the packaging is just awful. Product always gets stuck and when I twist nothing comes out, so I twist more and too much comes out. Product gives medium coverage. The product is not cakey, but doesn't fully cover dark circles. I am still looking for my hg concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by GlamorousAlysia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this friggin stuff! MUFE HD Concealer Invisible Cover Concealer is the bomb. First off, I've never used anything like this because the concealer comes in clicks out of a tiny hole in the top of this little rubber tip--that applicator is so awesome. I love how it blends in like butter and gives very good coverage-Medium at least. I have it in #345 and all I use is this stuff and the MUFE HD powder--no need for a full face of coverup because all of my trouble areas are concealed! It just blows my mind that the little rubber tip makes blending so easy! love love love

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 7:47:00 AM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm quite surprised at the negative feedback this concealer has received, I find it great. My HG concealer was/is By Terry Touch-Expert Concealer in #1 Fair, and when I went to Sephora to pick it up and they informed they no longer stock it, I chucked a mental, and the SA actually remembered me as he said: Oh no, you're the one who only wears By Terry eh?!! (I had freaked out one other time when he was looking for my shade and it was a very nail biting intense situation!:))
So, I had to face the fact that I had to purchase another concealer and foundation other than By Terry (I would also use the #2 By Terry concealer as a foundation).
I decided to check out YSL touche eclat seeing I had read the designer of it was behind the by terry concealer also, therfore I had my sister be the guinea pig that day :) The SA applied the touche eclat on one eye and MUFE's HD (high definition) concealer on the other and wow what a huge difference! The ysl made her eye area look 10 years older! Whereas the mufe one was sooooooo smooth looking, hydrating and her eye area looked flawless! (My sis is 37 with great skin). So I am now using the mufe one and I am very very pleased with it.
I have shade #315 (the lightest) and what I do is apply an extremely hydrating eye cream beforhand, apply the concealer which I blend with my MAC foundation brush then pat with a sponge, I find that leaves my eye area looking flawless.
So thumbs up to it :)
Retils in Greece for 25.80 euros. (37.00 US$)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by exoticarab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this concealer. Its great. It does what you want it to do- covers without looking like cover-up. You should get it for sure. Ive tried so many other concealers, and this is the jackpot. The only thing I dont like is the rubber tip applicator. The stuff gets stuck in there once in a while and dries up and i have to push that bit out, which is a waste of expensive concealer! but overall, love love love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by leah2412

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer! When I first opened the package it took me a few minutes to figure out how to use it. The rubbery part on the top is very weird and I kept trying to pull it off. Who knew it would take reading the directions on a package to figure out how to use a concealer! Also, the concealer will dry up in the little hole it comes out of so you have to twist it several times to get the dried part out and end up wasting some of the concealer. If they had this in the form of a twisty brush it would be perfect. Anyhow, this concealer is a bit pricey at $28, but well worth it. I do suggest you buy a shade lighter than your foundation. I don't wear any, so I can't help with a reference shade. I turn the applicator a few times to get a little bit of product out, apply it with a concealer brush, wait for it to dry a little bit, use my ring finger to even it up, then dust powder over to set it. I was worried this would be too thin because I have been using some really thick concealers to cover my circles, but it's perfect! I just have circles (and haven't been able to find a treatment to make them go away) but don't have any bags or wrinkles or any other age related under eye problems but it works great for circles! This make it look like I don't have any!