MAC Sandy B. lipstick

3.9

Sandy B is gorgeous! Wasnt amazing on me, but it did look really nice!

on 4/17/2006 7:43:00 PM

I really like this peachy/pink/gold color. It's in the Frost formulation. I took off one lippie b/c I would have DIED for this color in Lustre since it's so moisturizing. But.....frost isn't that drying IMHO or at least on me. I pair it w/ Flowerosophy lustreglass and it's such a great combo for S/S. I used it w/ bronzer and it's the perfect day/night face. I recommend this color for anyone who wants to try something new like I did.

on 4/3/2006 7:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Cute peachy-pink color, but I'm not a fan of the frostiness factor. If the color were more of a shimmer and less frost, it would be more versatile and thus, a HG shade. Since the frost formulation is somewhat of a turnoff for me, I would not repurchase.

on 3/31/2006 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love Sandy B. It looks very nudie on me, an everyday lipstick, especially when I'm just staying home. It looks very pretty with liplustre Instant Gold on top. It's a little bit lighter on me than my favorite 'Rambling Rose' & doesn't have as much warmth. Just a different look & I really do like it. So far, I haven't found anything of MAC's lipstick wise, that I haven't liked.

on 3/14/2006 3:05:00 PM

I have a major problem since I like my lips pale, but usually, I end up looking dead. Sandy B is a frosty peachy pink with a lot of golden shimmer that make my lips paler than they are, but still alive (hurray !). I'm a sucker for the mix of peach/pink/gold, so I'm in love. It's beautiful, but the formula is a bit drying. Without a tan, I can't layer it a lot, so I end up with less staying power. But try it, its beautiful !!!

on 2/21/2006 5:01:00 AM

Like everyone said below, this is a peach/pink shade, on me it isnt as hi-frosted as some others have said..hmm but i have light skin and the peach hues warm up my face, the formula is way more moisturizing than other lipstick i have tried...this is a flirty shade, luv it :)

on 2/19/2006 10:47:00 AM

I got a love/hate relationship with frost lipsticks. I love how they look but my lips get chapped easily so they often make my lips worse. Sandy B is a nice coral pink colour with lots of gold frost. Love the colour but I don't wear it too often cos of its finish... I don't think I'll buy it again, I'm more a fan of lustres lately...

on 2/4/2006 3:06:00 AM

Blah. Blah. Blah.

This, while looking like a perfect mix of pink and gold in the tube, appears to be maudlin orange frost on my lips. Not fun (unless you decide to do a part-time gig at the carnival).

And, for some reason it makes me look dead. Really. I'm a MAC NC20/C2, Stila 20 watts. My lips are not chapped and are fairly good before applying frost lipstick like Indie Girl and Mischievous. Nope, not with Sandy B. And this looked so great on my MA that I had to have it.

Unfortunately, it's not for me. And use a balm underneath unless you want to feel your lips crack before lunch.

on 1/19/2006 7:29:00 PM

I love this lipstick. Its a pink color with a hint of gold shimmer in it. Pretty to wear with either a lot or little make up. I think it would look great if you have light or tan skin.

on 12/17/2005 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This frosty peachy-pink is way too frosty and a bit too bright for my taste. As other reviewers have mentioned, your lips have to be in near perfect shape or this will just look cakey and gross. I also don't like the texture; this is my only frost finish lipstick but it just feels "cheap" somehow. It's not comfortable to wear like the amplified creams, satin finish, or even the lustres. Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing.

Popular Lipsticks