October 21, 2014 | 1764 users online

Palettes - Too Faced - Natural Eye Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by jimandpam87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This palette has to be my all-time favorite eyeshadow kit. I bought it about 8 months ago, and have used it almost every day since! I'm a big neutral eye person and this palette has the most amazing colors! The quality of the shadows is amazing...so soft and pigmented! Not to mention you have pretty much any neutral shadow you'll ever need, with the exception of silvers/greys/blacks. "Honey Pot" is my favorite shadow; it looks amazing and brings out my blue eyes so well! Honestly, if I had to choose one set of eyeshadows to use for the rest of my life, this would be it. DEFINITELY get this palette...you won't regret it, especially if you're a big neutral girl like me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by jclove87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette has the perfect shadows for an everyday natural look. I seriously wear them almost everyday of the week. I got this palette for christmas and I feel like I am never going to run out of it. I love all the colors except nude beach because it is very hard to work with, it is a chunky glitter. Overall...very pretty palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by FlawlessFaces

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can honestly say I swear buy this kit! I've used it since Easter, and I love it. I'm a huuuuuuge fan of neutral eye makeup and these colors are brilliant! They're gorgeous and natural-looking and they can create the perfect eye look, not to mention you can mix+match and create tons of different looks as well. I love this and it's great as an everyday kit, also it even comes with matte colors as well so you get quite a variety. Only downside is the packaging is bulky so it's hard to fit into a small makeup bag. But, it also gives you three notecards on how to acheive certain looks - which would be very helpful if you didn't know how to do eye looks, like if you're just starting out with makeup, but overall I absolutely love the look & I recommend this to anyone looking for a good everday, natural eye kit!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by dudeitspaulina

This was the very first high end makeup palette i ever bought,this palette made me become more interested in makeup and is one of my staples for my freelance work.It suits everyone beautifully,although it looks the most fantastic on olive toned brown eyed girls.This palette is heaven,you must get it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great pallete! The colors are completely universal and match my nc42 skintone amazingly. I love how I can do neutral brown matte or shimmery...or smokey eyes for day or evening all with one pallette. It is awesome for travelling. I love all the colors. Usually in palettes I never like all the colors, but this pallette I truly use all the colors...Plus the packaging is too cute!!! This is great to give as a gift to special girfriends!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by bobolol101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good palette. The colors work amazingly together and they are very pigmented. However the amount of fallout in this pallete is tremendous. I always have to go back in with a Kabuki Brush to brush off the fallout

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by MakeupByEilleen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this palette, but I think it's kind og pricey consedering how much products you get..

I'll use this palette when I'm all out of fresh ideas for makeup, but I have noticed that I reach for my UD Naked palette more.

If you are looking for a good neutral palette I would recommend the UD Naked palette instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by spiffymar57

WORTH EVERY PENNY.
This is my favorite eye shadow of all time. First of all, the colors are fabulous and go with everything. The formula goes on smooth and is pigmented really nicely, so you actually get what you see in the box. Secondly, the packaging is ace! I love the box, and the instruction cards that come with it are perfect for those just starting their foray into the world of eye makeup (which can be intimidating!). I just love everything about this, and even though it's a little pricey, it's definitely worth it. Even though I'm intrigued by Urban Decay's Naked Palette, I don't even feel like I need it since I have this sweet little bad boy already! If the coppery-brown colors aren't your thing, I believe Too Faced have 3 other collections and I'd definitely say GO FOR IT! Give them a shot, you won't regret it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This kit is well worth the price, I've had mine for 2 years and still haven't hit pan on any of the shadows yet. The colours are wearable for either day or night so it is versitile. The applicator brushes included are not really appealing to me as I own proper brushes but definately useable. There is a mix of 9 cool and warm shades with shimmery and matte finishes - my favourites are heaven (a nice cream beige colour which works great for a highlight or all over lid colour), honeypot (slightly shimmery warm gold), sexpresso (medium-dark matte brown) and push up (shimmery red toned brown).

I find the formula for most of the shadows to be very soft, pigmented and blendable. Very good quality overall. Like most I have had a problem with the nude beach colour though as it has a lot of glittery fall out and just isn't really practical to use as it does not stay in place even with a primer. The packaging is bulky but you do get free cards and applicator sponges included. A great palette for beginners and neutral lovers.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

I do LOVE too faced, their cosmetics are amazing. However this palette to me has alot of fall out with the eye shadows! I still use it ofcourse! just wish it didnt have so much fall out! The packaging is super cute.