August 1, 2014 | 1773 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash BIG

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Normally I stick to high end mascaras (DIorshow current fav) but for some reason I had an incredible urge to get this at Ulta recently and so I did and as Id almost expected I did not like it at all. Sure it didnt clump but it didnt look like I was even wearing mascara at all. I curled my lashes and put on 4 coats and nada. Bummer cuz the name of this is BIG which implies a big brush and big lashes. Was just a BIG disappointment and it went back.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my ultimate GO TO every day mascara. It goes on clump free and can be layered throughout the day !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Alissab123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been looking for a natural looking mascara that doesn't clump and gives me good length. The only con to this mascara is its not very voluminous and it doesn't hold a curl as well as some mascaras ive tried before do but then again I haven't tried it after using my elf lash curler yet so I will update later

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Stinaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite mascara! I love it! I Have medium length eyelashes, sensitive eyes.. So sensitive I wear daily contacts and when I do wear contacts occasionally I love how this doesn't flake into my eyes and blind me. I use oil free eye make up remover and my eyelashes are still there/ not falling out. Also I have the regular great lash and I like that one to but not as much for going out look. I will buy again & when it's on sale I can get it for 5$ CAD a tube.

*UPDATE*
Randomly started burning my eyes when applied, they would water itch, no more buying this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 4:57:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Doesn't hold a curl, so i use this to darken my lashes over my other mascaras. Doesnt make my lashes look fuller compared to the original great lash.I have this in black.I prefer the original great lash mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by jsas25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i would like this more if it didn't make my eyelashes fall out every time i try to remove it later on. ugh it's really terrible. i used to use the original great lash and had no problems, and i thought this was the same formula, with just a bigger brush. pretty disappointed in this

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by PeaceLoveNutrition

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This is my FAVORITE beauty product own! It's super affordable and works wonders- I dont' even leave home without it!

If I was forced to use only 1 beauty product for the rest of my life this would be it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by julees70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually really liked the look that I got with this mascara, but there were two major problems: 1. It smudged quite a bit; and 2. My lashes would fall out when taking this off. I've actually had the lash fallout experience with other mascaras (including all Maybelline ones I've tried), so it's not just Great Lash that causes it, but unfortunately I have to add this to the list of mascaras I can't use. If you have naturally full/long lashes and don't have the lash fallout problem I do, then it may be worth a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by jesshunter

This gave me pretty good lashes...however, it smudges after a few hours, and irritated my eyes for most of the day that I wore it. After a few weeks of use, I noticed eyelashes falling out, which took forever to grow back. I've had this problem with alot of Maybelline mascaras, has anyone else? Most Maybellines tend to burn and irritate my eyes, and I always loose lashes. Oh well, back to Cover Girl!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by DodgerDasher

I love this. It gives my lashes lots of volume and length without clumping or flaking or anything. Comes off easily when I'm ready to remove it. Love the big brush, I wriggle it a few times between my lashes to coat every single one. Cheap and easy to find too.