October 2, 2014 | 955 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash BIG

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by MrsNeonColorss

I have pretty good lashes, and they are thick and coarse. So, I thought why not give a mascara a try to give them some boost. So I went into walmart, and picked this up. I liked the packing, it seemed promising , and the price was only $3.97. So after I went home I went online to seem if people liked it, and reading the reviews on MakeupAlley I thought there was a 50 - 50 % chance I would like it. I tried it on, and the first time it seemed to thick for me, and after it dried it , I couldnt apply more on, without it being icky. I liked the big brush , but to bad it was to big for my inner lashes and bottom ones. So I tried it again this morning, and my overall review is its pretty good. I applied 2-3 coats while it is was wet, and let it dry and went to my second eye and did the same. No flaking(so far), no clumps, no smudging, very nice color, and adorable packing! My lashes look fuller, natural, and longer then they are(even though they are pretty long)! This was my first mascara so, I liked it. I plan on trying more, from different company's to compare and also other ones from Maybelline. I hope this was helpful and thanks for reading. (:<3

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by jenettd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara!. I use blackest-black - I'm dark-skinned African American so the shade is perfect for me. It doesn't clump. It thickens a bit, not as much as others I've used but it's enough to add definition to my lashes. And I think it evens curls my lashes some. I"m not a fan of the original Great Lash but I like this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by sparksflylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite mascara!!!

When I realized that CoverGirl's mascaras SUCK, I went to Maybelline. This mascara is great for volume. I've gone through about 4 tubes of it... I ran out a while ago and bought others so I can review those as well... My latest mascara is Hypnose by Lancome...I paid $25+tax for it and it comes no where near the quality of this mascara.
plus this mascara is practically waterproof and never clumps or smudges :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

The original Great Lash is okay. It's a good basic mascara. I like oomph though and not natural looking lashes. I had found this by searching online and decided to buy it.

It's okay but still not as good as L'Oreal Voluminous.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Normally I stick to high end mascaras (DIorshow current fav) but for some reason I had an incredible urge to get this at Ulta recently and so I did and as Id almost expected I did not like it at all. Sure it didnt clump but it didnt look like I was even wearing mascara at all. I curled my lashes and put on 4 coats and nada. Bummer cuz the name of this is BIG which implies a big brush and big lashes. Was just a BIG disappointment and it went back.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my ultimate GO TO every day mascara. It goes on clump free and can be layered throughout the day !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Alissab123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been looking for a natural looking mascara that doesn't clump and gives me good length. The only con to this mascara is its not very voluminous and it doesn't hold a curl as well as some mascaras ive tried before do but then again I haven't tried it after using my elf lash curler yet so I will update later

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Stinaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite mascara! I love it! I Have medium length eyelashes, sensitive eyes.. So sensitive I wear daily contacts and when I do wear contacts occasionally I love how this doesn't flake into my eyes and blind me. I use oil free eye make up remover and my eyelashes are still there/ not falling out. Also I have the regular great lash and I like that one to but not as much for going out look. I will buy again & when it's on sale I can get it for 5$ CAD a tube.

*UPDATE*
Randomly started burning my eyes when applied, they would water itch, no more buying this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 4:57:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Doesn't hold a curl, so i use this to darken my lashes over my other mascaras. Doesnt make my lashes look fuller compared to the original great lash.I have this in black.I prefer the original great lash mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by jsas25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i would like this more if it didn't make my eyelashes fall out every time i try to remove it later on. ugh it's really terrible. i used to use the original great lash and had no problems, and i thought this was the same formula, with just a bigger brush. pretty disappointed in this