Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition mascara

3.8

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Stearic Acid, Diisostearoyl Trimethylpropane SiloxySilicate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ozokerite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Rhodochrosite Extract, Malachite Extract, Smithsonite Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. ( /-):Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 8/10/2010 3:53:00 PM

My everyday mascara! This leaves my lashes soft, dark, and separated! Not too dark for work. And its easy to remove at night! Great product!

on 8/3/2010 8:40:00 AM

I just tried this for the first time recently, and I have to say I love this mascara. Love, love, love! It is such a nice creamy formula and goes on easily without clumping. I also think the brush does a really good job of seperating lashes while still managing to put product ON them.

It's staying power isn't excellent- I do touch up from time to time, but that is with most mascaras that aren't waterproof (which is my only real complaint about this mascara and why it got 4 stars instead of 5).

on 8/1/2010 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this after receiving a free sample of the Volumizing version that I guess is new for 2010? Anyway, I liked the volumizing formula, but the brush is too big for my taste. I detest mascaras with huge brushes, (ie. Dior Show, MAC Opulash, Cover Girl LashBlast, etc.) so I thought I would try BE's other Flawless Definition mascara with the smaller, thinner, plastic brush. I like the mascara, except it doesn't give me that extra length that I get from other, cheaper mascaras like Maybelline Lash Stiletto and L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition. Overall, Flawless Definition is not a bad mascara, but it is not worth a perfect rating, because I have definitely used better. I have had no smudging or flaking with this one, but sometimes it tends to clump random lashes together during application- which can be quite annoying. I also find it takes a little longer to dry between coats, and since my bottom lashes stay wet longer... some of the mascara wipes away when I clean up under my eyes. I will probably not repurchase when I am finished w/ this tube, because I can get cheaper mascaras that suit my needs better.

i love this mascara it makes my lashes look really long :)

on 7/26/2010 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have really tricky eyelashes. Since my skin is light, most black mascaras look really unnatural. Also, I think my eyelashes are long enough, and most mascara I've tried just adds length, not volume. This mascara looks really natural with good definition, and the black looks almost brown, which is a good thing in my opinion. I would love to buy it again.

on 7/12/2010 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

After trying and failing with some other mascaras I decided that I did like this mascara after all - no flaking, goes on well, the brush separates lashes well. Also good for sensitive eyes.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm surprised that this product hasn't gotten more recognition. It is possibly my HG mascara! I've been using it everyday because it NEVER leaves my lashes clumpy or spidery, which is usually the biggest problem for me. I love that it adds length and definition. I'm not quite sure how waterproof it is, as I haven't tested it out in that aspect, but I haven't had any issues when it comes to smudging due to sweat or anything like that. There's also no flaking whatsoever, and it leaves your lashes feeling "healthy" if you know what I mean.. lol
The packaging is sleek, and it comes with a lot of product.
Bottom Line: I recommend this if you're looking for an everyday lengthening mascara. Although, if you're looking for a volumizing/ dramatic affect, this will not work for you.

on 6/20/2010 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have the worlds most difficult lashes....blonde and fine,and mascara either refuses to adhere to them or coats them in a thick,unnatural manner...
I had been using Shu Basic,which I adore,but 1,its 28,00 a tube and
2,it's hard to find ..I used to stock up at Sephora 2x a year but they stopped carrying in-store and it was frequently OOS,and now I think only available at Shu online....
Anyway,I ordered a duo of this from QVC and It's my new HG...coats every lash,no smudging or flaking off the ends of my fine lashes,looks about as natural as mascara CAN look on blonde lashes..love the brush too.
A tube is $18,but I went on AD w/QVC and it averages $15 a tube after s/h and tax....I am happy with that!

on 6/13/2010 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I had such high hopes for this mascara. When I tried it in the store, it was wonderful. When I got home and tried it, I was disappointed. I have done everything under the sun to get it to look like it did when I first tried it and nothing works. I have tried primer, no primer, 3 coats, etc. The main problem is that it doesn't do that good of a job at lengthening or thickening my lashes at all. The brush nicely separates the lashes, but it doesn't even give it that feathered effect. So, this will not be a repurchase. I still love my Magnascopic from Estee, even if it clumps a little, nothing else comes close to what it can do, including Dior Show (not too thrilled about that one either). Oh well, the search continues...

on 5/30/2010 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara is pretty awesome it defiantly grabs every lash and is an intense black, its great for building and doesn't clump the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it does flake a little and does end up on the eyelids has the day goes on, but I'm going to try and find a good sealer.

Popular Mascaras