OPI Nail Envy - Original

4.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Camphor, Diacetone Alcohol, Ethyl Tosylamide, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Don't get me wrong, this is a great nail strengthener but not so much as a base coat. I was looking for a good base coat and thought i would try this. my nails are yellow from this base coat so i will go get a different brand when i finish this. the price: $10

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is the best nail conditioner in the world. I love the wide brush, too.

on 2/14/2012 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I think this product works. I've been using this for a few months. My nails feel stronger and they don't peel as much after I take polish off. I'd buy this again!

on 2/14/2012 11:45:00 AM

My nails break so easily!
I love this! It makes my nails stronger and it has a "shine" to it.
I think the price is a little bit too expensive.

This product works great!!! I have never had stronger, longer nails. I bought it after I took my acrylics off and needed some nail strength, now I dont even need fake nails, mine look better than ever and Natural!!
I always find the price of O.P.I. insane....I went to my nail salon and off Broadway and they were selling it for 7.00 a bottle...I live in Vancouver B.C., and usually Canada sells EVERYTHING for double the price it should be.

Check local nail salons for good deals on O.P.I., I have also found the double pack, top and bottom coat from the salon for 10.00 for both.

O.P.I. is amazzzzing!!!

on 1/21/2012 2:16:00 PM

WOW!!! This product really works! I purchased original nail envy 2 weeks ago for about $18 & cant believe the results! I had very weak brittle thin nails & now they are healthy & growing rapidly! I would absolutely buy this product again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've never really had "nice" nails. They break so easily, mostly due to my two jobs. I work in a kitchen/restaurant type setting for one job, and then my other job is at a salon where I'm constantly using heavy-duty sanitizers which seem to eat away at my nails. I received "OPI Nail Envy & OPI Avoplex" combo pack as a birthday gift from a friend with gorgeous nails. It's certainly working wonders. I follow the directions as best as I can. If you layer, layer, layer over a period of time without removing every now and then, then yes your nails will turn a yellowy hue. So follow the instructions for best results. I haven't ever used any other nail strengthener so I can't compare this product to anything else, but I'm satisfied.. so I would repurchase. I recommend it to others.

on 1/14/2012 11:48:00 PM

I purchased this strengthener last Wednesday and have been diligently using as directed. So far, I love the results and have been monitoring my nails quite frequently. The day after I first used the treatment I noticed my nails to have already changed. My nails have never looked and felt better :)

** One major issue I have is the price **
For only ONE bottle it costs 19.95$ [I live in Canada] and so I highly, highly recommend to purchase a two for one deal. I ended up buying a strengthener and a cuticle oil treatment for 19.95, both created by OPI.

on 1/3/2012 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

well i got this product at winners for soo cheap it came with a free nailpolish remover and wipes,when i first used it my nails kept peeling with the polish but then after a while it worked like a charm and i just cannot stop using it

on 11/14/2011 1:09:00 PM

This fixed my brittle weak nails , i couldn't believe what it did to my nails made them like new healthy and i can actually grow them out now! But do not keep sing this bottle after you finish the bottle if you keep using more bottles it will make your nails weaker. So just one bottle is enough for the time. Amazing product that actually works!!

Popular Treatments