October 23, 2014 | 1343 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2008 6:34:00 PM More reviews by tkh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nearly perfect gloss. My only complaint is that the packaging is not as sturdy as I would hope. I stepped on mine and the part where the wand screws in snapped. For the price I would want it to be made of steel! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2008 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ansleighh

Really like this. I tried this and it's a nice Love. Nudey-Golden shimmery

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2008 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

This gloss is not as sticky as other glosses, and has a great color variation but not to the darky side.and i think that one can last quite long.My only complain is as usual, the price, but i think it's worth it for the effect that you get.it's absolutely gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Coccolina

Gotta say, this product stole my heart. It's the only gloss that does not dry my lips and stays on a good amount of time. Now I absolutely have to get it in different shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Wizdom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

HAve the amberlight. Its ok like mentioned it does wear off but i blend it with others anyways because i have a brown skin tone so it would look weird if i wore it alone. It is pricey but i love to try new lipgloss' . Out here it is $30 (toronto) The packaging is nice. I love the black and gold theme. Smells great but i would wait a bit too see if chanel will release darker shades.

After having this for no more than a month i also started to notice that the pkg scrapes off. Ive never had any gloss thats done that dont think ill be purchasing this again......

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This gloss is not sticky at all. However, sometimes you want sticky if you want it to stay. This is a great, thick, glossy, more grown up gloss. It is quite pricey. I have 2 of these glosses. One shade is Blizzard...which I believe they still make. Blizzard is a fantastic color...very universal...I wore it almost everyday until I ran out. The only reason I am hesitating to repurchase is because it costs $26!!! The other is called Electric and is a very bright pop or reddish-orange with gold iridescence...not sure if this one is still available or not. Anyway, overall this gloss is great. The only setback is the price. So, if money is not an object...buy this gloss! It is thick...not the same consistency as a MAC (stickier) or Dior (more slick/slippery).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2008 5:07:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I had a gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket when I decided to pick up this gloss. It was the most expensive gloss I've ever bought, so I expected to be WOW'd by it...I wasn't. It was somewhat sticky, but wore off so fast I barely had a chance to admire the sheer shimmery color payoff on my lips. I'm not a fan of sticky glosses, but if it increases the wear, then I'll tolerate it. This was not the case. So, to sum up...I never bought another and I didn't even finish the tube I had.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2008 3:23:00 PM More reviews by grisel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't too happy with this lip gloss. I was expecting more because of the name and the price. The color wears off too quickly it is not an intense color you need to re apply it often... I think there are better quality cheaper glosses than this one. I won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2008 6:46:00 AM More reviews by gandydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Simply the best glosses I've ever used at any price. Beautiful shades, never clownish, just the right amount of shine and they last and last. I still miss discontinued Fig after all these years.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by pink_jasmine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Chanel Glossimers are the best lip glosses. They come in the most beautiful colors and have superior shine and staying power compared to other lip glosses. They have a non-sticky gel texture and are completely tasteless and scentless as well. The packaging is very classy and sophisticated. I've collected many colors over the years and they have been worth every penny.