Chanel Glossimer

4.3

on 12/27/2008 6:25:00 PM

I have the Magnifique Glossimer. It is absolutley beautiful!! I have very fair skin and it's a light shiny pink -and it's not sticky like most all other lip glosses. I'll be buying another Magnifique for my purse and additional colors as well! :-) I can't bring myself to wear any other lipgloss after trying the glossimer. I just wish it didn't cost so much!

on 12/23/2008 12:34:00 AM

This is going back to the Bay.

I was extremely disappointed with this product. I purchased Amberlight, a limited edition gloss released for the Fall 2008 collection. It looked very beautiful on in the first 5 seconds I applied it, but after it settled in, it just looked like I was wearing a transparent gloss. For the price of 30.00$ CA, I was expecting something that was longer lasting and definitely more pigmented.

It feels comfortable on the lips, but if I were really just aiming for comfort, I would've stuck with buying a 2 dollar lip balm. I'm going back to lipglasses.

on 10/27/2008 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a nearly perfect gloss. My only complaint is that the packaging is not as sturdy as I would hope. I stepped on mine and the part where the wand screws in snapped. For the price I would want it to be made of steel! :)

on 10/22/2008 12:31:00 PM

Really like this. I tried this and it's a nice Love. Nudey-Golden shimmery

on 10/6/2008 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This gloss is not as sticky as other glosses, and has a great color variation but not to the darky side.and i think that one can last quite long.My only complain is as usual, the price, but i think it's worth it for the effect that you get.it's absolutely gorgeous.

on 9/16/2008 2:18:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Gotta say, this product stole my heart. It's the only gloss that does not dry my lips and stays on a good amount of time. Now I absolutely have to get it in different shades.

on 9/12/2008 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HAve the amberlight. Its ok like mentioned it does wear off but i blend it with others anyways because i have a brown skin tone so it would look weird if i wore it alone. It is pricey but i love to try new lipgloss' . Out here it is $30 (toronto) The packaging is nice. I love the black and gold theme. Smells great but i would wait a bit too see if chanel will release darker shades.

After having this for no more than a month i also started to notice that the pkg scrapes off. Ive never had any gloss thats done that dont think ill be purchasing this again......

on 9/6/2008 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This gloss is not sticky at all. However, sometimes you want sticky if you want it to stay. This is a great, thick, glossy, more grown up gloss. It is quite pricey. I have 2 of these glosses. One shade is Blizzard...which I believe they still make. Blizzard is a fantastic color...very universal...I wore it almost everyday until I ran out. The only reason I am hesitating to repurchase is because it costs $26!!! The other is called Electric and is a very bright pop or reddish-orange with gold iridescence...not sure if this one is still available or not. Anyway, overall this gloss is great. The only setback is the price. So, if money is not an object...buy this gloss! It is thick...not the same consistency as a MAC (stickier) or Dior (more slick/slippery).

I had a gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket when I decided to pick up this gloss. It was the most expensive gloss I've ever bought, so I expected to be WOW'd by it...I wasn't. It was somewhat sticky, but wore off so fast I barely had a chance to admire the sheer shimmery color payoff on my lips. I'm not a fan of sticky glosses, but if it increases the wear, then I'll tolerate it. This was not the case. So, to sum up...I never bought another and I didn't even finish the tube I had.

on 9/2/2008 3:23:00 PM

I wasn't too happy with this lip gloss. I was expecting more because of the name and the price. The color wears off too quickly it is not an intense color you need to re apply it often... I think there are better quality cheaper glosses than this one. I won't be buying it again.

Recommended for Medium Skin