July 29, 2014 | 2050 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by loveover0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this eyeliner! It was the first liquid eyeliner I bought and it won't be my last. I like the pigmentation and formula quite a bit. It only takes me a minute to apply a perfect cat eye. While it does tend to flake by the end of the day, it's nothing a two second touch up wont fix. I actually like that its easy to remove with only wanted because I absolutely hate scrubbing off waterproof eyeliner off.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by chrissadonner

Love love love! My go to liquid liner for about 5 months. In love, makes such a precise line, smooth application if you know what you're doing. I'm not so much in love with the formula as much as the actual wand. The formula could maybe be a bit longer lasting, for at the end of the day I find little bits missing from my line, its not a hassle to touch up, just saying it would be nice not to. (Although this is a plus at the end of the day with removing my makeup) Seriously with a wand this good I cant complain. Let's hope they come up with a waterproof formulation :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Xuni

This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. It is the only one the will last on me for 8 hours straight, without smearing all over my eyes. Only wish it was a little more precise.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by stephimr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love It. Yes. Best drugstore liquid liner period. The liquid is thin enough, it isn't matte but not too shiny either. I like that its pretty short as well. Its compact size just makes it easier to use. Last long and is reasonably priced. Great Product. Haven't switched up eyeliners- with the exception for colored liners- since I've started purchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

The perfect liquid eyeliner. That is all :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by vicomite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The lasting power of this is terrible, I always end up having panda eyes at the end of the day or little smudges under my lower lash line. It doesn't seem to be too pigmented and the consistency is much like water colour paint. For what you pay though, it's alright. Very easy to remove this as it isn't waterproof. I like the applicator though, easy to use and very soft. Despite the price still wouldn't buy again :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by eggbuttz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think this product is fantastic. I use it every day. Im always on the hunt for better products, but this one is a keeper. It does go on kinda gray-ish at first, but all you have to do it add another coat! It does flake off, but that doesnt happen to me until im getting off of school which is almost 9 hours! Its a must have for women who like the winged eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is fabulous! I usually like to use liquid pens, but after my Revlon one dried out, I decided to try something different. After researching a TON on here and seeing some of my favorite gurus use this, I decided to get it. It has a felt tip applicator which is nice, I really don't like brushes. It's pretty easy to create a thin line, you just have to be super careful and be super still. It creates thick and thin lines, which, again, is nice since I like my liner thin towards my inner eye and thicker going towards the end of my eyelid. It DOES NOT budge during the day. It doesn't smudge or flake. It seriously STAYS PUT. The only time I have noticed it come off is when I curl my lashes too close to my lid sometimes, but I just go over it again and it's fine. I recommend this! I will continue repurchase unless I find something better, which I'm always on the hunt for! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

I got this in "brownish-black", it is my first liquid liner, so I can't really compare it. I do really like it though! It has such a great tip and it applies SO MUCH SMOOTHER than a pencil eyeliner. I didn't see any flaking.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by macquadisiac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am so distraught. What I thought at first was instant love has turned into disaster. FLAKE CENTRAL. What is happening? I personally think the product applies like a dream and I love the dark intense black ("Blackest Black" shade) but the formula is crazy. I checked on my eyes a couple hours after applying and noticed small black flakes on my lids. How did they even get there? And then... a few hours later, an entire chunk was missing. No clue where it went -- but I didn't even touch my eyes. This is just pathetic. I second what another reviewer wrote... I look like a hot mess!