August 29, 2014 | 1776 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by zuleikadobson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first liquid eyeliner I used, and I've only used one other since, so I don't have much in the way of comparison. That said, I liked this product. The tapered felty applicator was easy to control and manipulate. The color was satisfyingly black and opaque. The eyeliner was easy to remove - almost too easy to remove, maybe - as it would usually flake off by the end of the day. But considering how inexpensive and long lasting this tube was, I didn't mind having to reapply in the office bathroom. Would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by kiwiteddybear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- very black ! and opaque
- felt tip
- easy to use
- easy to draw wing
- reasonably priced
- easy removal
- no smudging

Cons:
- not water proof
- flaked
- not long lasting

I got this after my beloved L'Oreal Lineur Intense turned watery (I've tried 2 separate tubes, maybe they changed their formula). I would repurchase this because this is just a no brainer where if I needed something quick just to get me out the door for errands for short period of time, this will hold up and look amazing. If i wear it during all day, the inner corner will fade and if I had rub or touched my eyes in anyway, I would notice flaking as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by aj21math

It's hard to find an eyeliner with staying power on my oily lids, but this one has it! It's the only liner (liquid/pencil/cream) that I've found that can actually last the day without sliding all over or coming off. My only complaint is that there aren't enough colors to choose from, but for now brown is fine for daily use. It's inexpensive and lasts for a long time. Overall a great choice for long-lasting liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by joeblabla

Ive tried soooooo many different liquid eyeliners and i keep on repurchasing this product. Definetely the best of the best <3

Pros:
-makes thin to thick lines. i have thin lids so i need to make thin lines in order to not make my eyes to overdone.
-really really pigmented
-it has a sponge felt tip applicator therefore, it 'absorbs' the liquid so that you can have a perfect amount of product on your applicator
-doesnt smudge, stays perfectly still from 8am to 6pm
-makes really precise lines, perfect for beginners

Cons:
none

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by loveover0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this eyeliner! It was the first liquid eyeliner I bought and it won't be my last. I like the pigmentation and formula quite a bit. It only takes me a minute to apply a perfect cat eye. While it does tend to flake by the end of the day, it's nothing a two second touch up wont fix. I actually like that its easy to remove with only wanted because I absolutely hate scrubbing off waterproof eyeliner off.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by chrissadonner

Love love love! My go to liquid liner for about 5 months. In love, makes such a precise line, smooth application if you know what you're doing. I'm not so much in love with the formula as much as the actual wand. The formula could maybe be a bit longer lasting, for at the end of the day I find little bits missing from my line, its not a hassle to touch up, just saying it would be nice not to. (Although this is a plus at the end of the day with removing my makeup) Seriously with a wand this good I cant complain. Let's hope they come up with a waterproof formulation :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Xuni

This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. It is the only one the will last on me for 8 hours straight, without smearing all over my eyes. Only wish it was a little more precise.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by stephimr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love It. Yes. Best drugstore liquid liner period. The liquid is thin enough, it isn't matte but not too shiny either. I like that its pretty short as well. Its compact size just makes it easier to use. Last long and is reasonably priced. Great Product. Haven't switched up eyeliners- with the exception for colored liners- since I've started purchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

The perfect liquid eyeliner. That is all :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by vicomite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The lasting power of this is terrible, I always end up having panda eyes at the end of the day or little smudges under my lower lash line. It doesn't seem to be too pigmented and the consistency is much like water colour paint. For what you pay though, it's alright. Very easy to remove this as it isn't waterproof. I like the applicator though, easy to use and very soft. Despite the price still wouldn't buy again :(