Stila Creme Bouquet

3.5

on 8/30/2005 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

first off, how cute is the packaging? love love love this fragrance. everything about it. this is the perfect sweet hard to place flower girly fragrance. whenever i am standing in front of my bathroom cabinet wondering which fragrance to wear, this one always wins because it is perfect for everything. i've found layering it over stonger perfumes and oils mellows them out. i just love this.
this is the hint of flowers in the wind you get when you are walking down the sidewalk on a hot day, and the breeze picks up flowers from someone porch. it's lovely and subtle and feminine.

on 8/25/2005 12:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in the 12 roll-on form. The scent lasts a very long time but that's a negative to me b/c I can not stand this scent. I thought the vanilla would be stronger but the victorian floral smell won through... this is going back to Sephora..

on 8/19/2005 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a sweet, girly fragrance that is a blend of vanilla candy, soft flowers, powder and musk. The top notes, middle notes and dry down are all extremely feminine, warm and cozy. I'd buy it again!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

pretty baby powdery floral pink perfume...lilac,lily of the valley,vanilla....makes me feel like a princess when i spray this on!

on 7/31/2005 10:09:00 AM

LOVE this perfume. I usually do not wear perfume because of the strong, heavy scents of most, but this one is perfect. My new "signature" scent! I have the less expensive roll-on tube, which provides perfect application. Also great for travelling!

on 7/22/2005 5:54:00 PM

The packaging is what drew me in on this one, the bottle is so pretty. The scent is too floral for me. I usually don't like florals but thought I'd give it a try since I do like vanilla. My opinion is this fragrance is kinda old lady-ish. I'm glad I tried it but probably won't buy again.

on 7/20/2005 10:41:00 AM

I just love this fragrance, and so does my DH. Everytime I wear it he comments just how much he likes it. That makes it worth buying again in my book. For me, it has a warm vanilla-amber scent, that is not too strong smelling but just enough to have people notice. Lasts all day for me, which is a bonus.

on 7/18/2005 2:27:00 AM

Am I the only one who got a smelled a strong cinnamon note? This smelled disgusting on me, like a mix between a flower shop and a bakery gone terribly, terribly wrong. I ran home and took a bath. That will teach me not to sample it on the paper sticks first. Pretty packaging though, hah.

on 7/17/2005 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I agree with the reviewer who described it as a vanilla amber mix. its also very musky. All I know is that it drives my fiance insane - he LOVES it (and that is an understatement). When I want to get him in the mood, I wear this. It never fails to work and for that reason alone, I'll repurchase! :)

Love this scent! Got it in a swap and at first i thought i didn't really like it...but i think it grows on you, i really love it now. It's pretty unique i think...reminds me of baby powder but with a more grown-up twist because of the musky/vanilla (?) smell. I also love the pretty bottle.

Popular Fragrances