August 27, 2014 | 1960 users online

Fragrances - Stila - Creme Bouquet

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2005 2:27:00 PM More reviews by NancyT

This is a sweet, girly fragrance that is a blend of vanilla candy, soft flowers, powder and musk. The top notes, middle notes and dry down are all extremely feminine, warm and cozy. I'd buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2005 1:59:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

pretty baby powdery floral pink perfume...lilac,lily of the valley,vanilla....makes me feel like a princess when i spray this on!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2005 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Ramona78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this perfume. I usually do not wear perfume because of the strong, heavy scents of most, but this one is perfect. My new "signature" scent! I have the less expensive roll-on tube, which provides perfect application. Also great for travelling!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2005 5:54:00 PM More reviews by StreetSmart

The packaging is what drew me in on this one, the bottle is so pretty. The scent is too floral for me. I usually don't like florals but thought I'd give it a try since I do like vanilla. My opinion is this fragrance is kinda old lady-ish. I'm glad I tried it but probably won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2005 10:41:00 AM More reviews by jaminkel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just love this fragrance, and so does my DH. Everytime I wear it he comments just how much he likes it. That makes it worth buying again in my book. For me, it has a warm vanilla-amber scent, that is not too strong smelling but just enough to have people notice. Lasts all day for me, which is a bonus.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2005 2:27:00 AM More reviews by snowfie

Am I the only one who got a smelled a strong cinnamon note? This smelled disgusting on me, like a mix between a flower shop and a bakery gone terribly, terribly wrong. I ran home and took a bath. That will teach me not to sample it on the paper sticks first. Pretty packaging though, hah.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2005 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Esor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree with the reviewer who described it as a vanilla amber mix. its also very musky. All I know is that it drives my fiance insane - he LOVES it (and that is an understatement). When I want to get him in the mood, I wear this. It never fails to work and for that reason alone, I'll repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2005 11:21:00 PM More reviews by magicmonkeymojo

Love this scent! Got it in a swap and at first i thought i didn't really like it...but i think it grows on you, i really love it now. It's pretty unique i think...reminds me of baby powder but with a more grown-up twist because of the musky/vanilla (?) smell. I also love the pretty bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2005 11:12:00 AM More reviews by jujeanne

I have been in the habit of keeping a bottle of this on hand for about two years, and I have to say I enjoy this fragrance quite a bit. It is very, very sweet though... The floral is there, but to me it's more of a strong vanilla with a bit of floral rather than the other way around. I would like more of the lily of the valley/lilac notes, but have been happy with this product regardless. I just look elsewhere for my clean, fresh florals and use this when I'm in the mood for something sweeter. I always, always get compliments from coworkers/friends when I wear this. And the little bottle is adorable.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2005 3:16:00 PM More reviews by MerelyMeMer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This scent reminds me of Love's Baby Soft....