April 20, 2014 | 933 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by lovelyday

As I mentioned in my other GA reviews, all of the products I recently tried from GA has exceeded my expectations. I've been using a mix of high end and low end mascaras not necessarily loving any of them in particular. I've recently been using Shiseido's Perfecting mascara and Shiseido's mascara base. My challenge with mascara is my oily eye lids and finding something that will not budge.

Eyes to Kill not only last, but a few strokes and feel like I have movie star eye lashes. I don't know what it is about GA, but all the products make me feel beautiful. I know this is a big statement, but it totally delivers. The brands I've used such as Bobbi Brown or Laura Mercier just looks like I have makeup on. I don't know if that makes any sense, but with GA products I feel like I had a makeup artist do my makeup every morning.

And the luxuriously weighted tube of mascara is so luxe.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by coolnerd89

Ok, so in short....I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!!! It does everything you need a mascara to do: lengthen, volumize, and curl lashes. This one mascara gives me the same effect of my lashblast length and lashblast fusion. This is close to be an HG!

Oh extra points goes to the the actual mascara container...its a glossy black metal container....very sexy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Camiran

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, I have never written a review on a product before but this mascara is amazing. I have tried them all. From cheap to expensive. With one coat my eyelashes looked a mile long. I am really happy with my purchase and I have found my HG mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Scrumpee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very black, nice balance between length and volume, most importantly, DOES NOT CLUMP.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by brad88

Beautiful. A nice blackest black colour and creates voluminous and lifted lashes without looking too forced.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by edelk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is a review for the original Eyes to Kill and also the Eyes to Kill extreme version (I think that is what is called - here in UK it is advertised as Megan Fox's Eyes to Kill. First, I love the original Eyes to Kill - it gives perfectly volumised huge lashes but still wispy enough to look natural and not an overloaded falsh lash effect mascara. The Eyes to Kill enhanced mascara has a similar, expensively and reassuringly heavy bullet but it is lacquered black rather than gunmetal grey and the finish is more wet look and bigger - but still separates nicely and doesnt clump on me. I think the original eyes to kill would be better for a day time look but the new one is a bit more lengthening and "ooomphy". These mascaras are both really good though.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Squimp

LOVE this mascara! I've tried like 10 different mascaras in the past year, and I think this is THE ONE for me! With Eyes to Kill, my lashes are dark, curled, LONG, and clump-free. Volume is created by coating every lash, not by sticking them together. It gives DRAMA without leaving excessive amount of paint on your lashes like so many other "volumizing" mascaras do. It fans out your lashes, which makes your eye look so much more open! The effect: clean, long, beautiful lashes that wear well ALL DAY. No flaking under my eyes by the end of the day! :)
In comparison with some other popular mascaras I have tried:
Diorshow: catches every lash but doesn't do much for me in terms of length. Bad tube?
Lancome Definicils: Doesn't catch every lash, they tend to stick together and volume isn't created.
Lancome Hypnose Drama: Clumpy, and the brush isn't very ergonomic. My lashes get thick and heavy with this one.
In terms of performance I definitely prefer Eyes to Kill to any other mascrara I have tried. On another note - the packaging is so awesome. It's this cold, heavy, metal tube. Nice weight in your hand as you apply the mascara, and it gives a satisfying click when you shut it.
Bravo, Mr. Armani. :D

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by flybaby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this for a while. Its about as close to a perfect mascara as I can imagine. It makes for feathery lashes with curl. The gun metal gray case is nice and heavy, and clicks when it is completely closed. I've not found any negatives (other than the price). I did recently purchase a Guerlain mascara, not due to dissatisfaction of Eyes to Kill, just difficulty in getting to a store that carries Armani cosmetics. I reviewed Le 2 de Guerlain - Volume Noir Laquer, comparing it to Armani, and there is a photo in Guerlain review showing me wearing both mascaras (one each eye) for comparison between the two.

Eyes to Kill lasts for 12+, does not make smudges below my eyes, does not flake. It holds the curl and is easy to remove. I will upload a photo taken in profile here, one coat of mascara. (it builds easily, and will give a lot of oomph if desired)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by citygirl05

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really, really tried to be happy with drugstore mascaras and have given them my best shot. There was one by Max Factor that I loved and then Prescriptives but they are no longer available.
Since then I have probably spent more combined money on drugstore brands than if I had just gotten dept. store mascara in the first place. Hence, GA "Eyes to Kill". Since buying anything GA cosmetics is a no-brainer for me I gave this a try earlier in the week after reading reviews here.
WONDERFUL!
In the heat and humidity of NYC yesterday my lashes stayed curled and did not wilt after more than 10 hours with this mascara. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by IAMMCLOVIN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is something like the shit. It volumizes, thickens, and lengthens all within a few strokes. It glides on easily, grasping and coating darn near every lash (even the ones you didn't know you had), and is also removed very easily when washing your face (huge plus for me because that waterproof shit drives me insane). If you're hesitant, buy it. This is my on-the-go, everyday use mascara, the only major step up from this one is my Serge Lutens Oeil Pour Oeil Mascara ($65.00) for when I want to really break some necks.