August 21, 2014 | 1906 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by babyhorse1993

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Everything about this product was terrible. The formula was thin and watery, giving me no faith in that it was actually working. I hate that I spent the money on it without reading reviews first. Don't buy it unless you want little white bumps all over your face. Oh yeah. They hurt.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the sensitive skin one because my pores get clogged easily and my skin easily turns red. The pump makes it hygienic, however, that is the only good part for me. It looks greasy on my face, so I cannot wear it during the day and it practically does nothing for me so it doesn't make sense to wear it at night. I guess it's just me, but I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by emilyamour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my everyday moisturizer. I have fairly dry skin, although it does get slightly shiny throughout the day. This moisturizer doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, but it's moisturizing enough for my skin without being too heaving and breaking me out. I love this moisturizer!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Calina_Oscura76

I wish I could give this product a big fat ZERO for a rating.. I have used this for 3 whole days,. about 3 times.. and now my face is an absolute mess. .even the gentlest cleanser is causing it to burn.. very similar to the chemical burn I received from neutrogena astringent years back.. which was far worse.. so I hope my skin doesn't start peeling for weeks on end after using this stuff... I can't stop scratching my face.. everywere itches.. jaw line, chin, cheeks, forehead, underneath my eye brows ( guess the lotion spreads some) so I washed my face and OMG the burn! This is for sensitive skin? are they kidding me? one of the ingredients.. Sodium Hydroxide, though low on the ingredient list.. is known as Lye. or Caustic Soda.. commonly used in ( get this) drain cleaner, pulp and paper, and cosmetics. wth?? I swear, I will never invest another penny into this company ever again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 5:53:00 AM More reviews by JV29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have dry skin and I need to moisterize when I get out of the shower Everytime! I have tried tons of products and I could never find one that worked well and if I did find one that stoped the dryness it was heavy and broke me out. I found this about 8 months ago and it works so well I have stopped looking for new products. It has a great pump that is good for travel and it lasts a pretty long time which is nice considering it is $18. My only complaint is it says you only need two pumps I find I need 3 or 4 but I have really dry skin so that might just be me. I would recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Mashenka11

***Note*** I bought the generic brand at Walmart for $4, the regular price is about $11.

Really nice packaging, easy pump with a convenient plastic cap for travel. It is a white, creamy moisturizer that dissappears on the skin when you rub it in. I use acne cream with benzoyl peroxide, so I definitely need to moisturize. My skin feels soft after use and hydrated. Will buy again if the generic is still selling for that price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 6:30:00 AM More reviews by sallyfielding

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for about 4 months now and it seems to be helping my dry and sensitive skin. It feels moisturised for a few hours after I put it on, but that feeling doesn't really last too long. It's also quite a greasy product. I really like the packaging... It has a good pump, although the pump really doesn't work too well at the last quarter of the product and it's quite difficult to get any product out. Overall, I'll continue using it until I find something better.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really greasy and broke me out. Especially on my T-zone. I usually don't break out from products with my sensitive skin, I just get red and blotchy. But I guess it didn't absorb very easily, because I felt greasy all the time.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by phamous

not my favorite. i have dry flaky skin in the wintertime and this did nothing. i'd put it on my face and it would sting a bit, and then about 15 minutes later, my skin would be dry again. i guess i have to continue my hunt for a good moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

Great basic moisturizer. I bought this for my 13 years old daughter. I try this on my face and I like the texture of this lotion. I used sun block with SPF110 for face over this. I will buy this again. It absorb very well. I used the high end brand from Khile's and doesn't care for anti-aging because not thing work for anti-aging that they claim for even the high end one.