Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara (Thickening)

3.7

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a new favorite of mine. I had been using Clinique's double lash but I like this much better. When used with Estee Lauder's Lash Primer Plus, I get some volume and good length. This does not irritate my eyes and is easy to remove with my regular cleanser. Lasts all day on me without flaking.

I'm normally a fan of dramatic lashes but I acutally love this mascara. This is what I normally use if I want a more natural looking, yet full set of lashes. Very good product and very good price although I have started to notice a little flaking towards the end of the day but this may just be because my mascara is starting to dry out, but the flaking is only minimum and probably more due to my own fault than that of the product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I picked this up at my local Wal-Mart tonight. They had a buy one get one so I decided for 5 bucks why not. Well, this mascara doesn't work for me. It makes my eyelahses dark and long but not thick which is claims to do. So, I'm going to give this to my mom and my friend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I actually bought this product for 3.50 along with a eyeliner [came in a set.] yes... that cheap! && i love it. i have tah say it does clump; which is why it didnt get 4 lippies from me. but other than that i love it. it does what its supposed tah do. wat a steal.

I really like this mascara. It lenghthens, thickens, and curls. I was only expecting it to thicken like it said, but it delivers the whole package. It doesn't smudge and is easy to remove.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My current HG mascara. It doesn't flake (only a few times has it flaked... and not in a major way at all) and doesn't seem to irritate my sensitive eyes. And, it makes my medium-long lashes look even longer. It also gives a bit of natural curl without clumping. Occasionally a few lashes clump together, but that can be separated with a lash comb if need be. It comes off easily with my Cetaphil cleanser and water - no need for any special eye makeup removers (that often irritate my eyes).

I thought this was a great mascara. It did a good job of covering my lashes and making them noticeable. It was also long lasting and it didn't smudge off. Came off easy with soap and water.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I think this may be my favorite drugstore mascara I've come across. I wear contacts and have never had a problem with this mascara flaking and getting in my eye. In fact, I think it's like the drugstore version of diorshow in terms of texture and consistency. I like that it's a creamier formula, as I'm not typically fond of a wet mascara as they make my lashes clumpy. This does a fantastic job of giving me length and volume and separates my lashes very well. While I still have my beloved diorshow as my number one, this is definitely my number two mascara!

I have been using this product for about two years.
This mascara is hypoallergenic, and good for contact wearers.
I started using it because my eyes can be sensitive at times, especially due to seasonal allergies.

It does make my lashes look nice and thick. It also adds quite a bit of length. I do still curl my lashes prior to applying.
It does not irritate my eyes like Lashblast does at times.

This product is listed as tearproof and humidity proof, and I would have to agree with that. It is not too wet which is also why ppl like this mascara. I agree with the other reviewer about the tube. It is a fat white tube and it does help me find it faster when I am reaching for it.

I think that mascara is a tough thing to buy just based on reviews.
Everyone's reaction is different, so you will most likely have to try it to see if it works for you.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Meh. Yet another mediocre mascara. It adds decent length to lashes but does next to nothing in terms of thickness. Nothing more attractive than long yet rather thin and spindly looking lashes. Yuck. The brush is also very small and it's hard to reach all of the lashes with it. This may be okay if you have naturally long and thick lashes and are just looking for something to enhance them. Ortherwise I'd suggest you go spend your six bucks on a drugstore mascara that actually works.

Popular Mascaras