Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Flatten Flat Iron Balm and Gloss Finish

3.5

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product also today.
And used it RIGHT AWAY!!!
I am totally in love with it.
I got it with the Heat Protect N' Blow Drying spray as well.
It came with a 3 oz. bottle of it!!
[[ Gotta love RiteAid! ]]

This product didn't leave my hair greasy like my other flat iron heat protector did.
Instead it left it nicely shiny.
But not too much to where it looks greasy.

It smells fantastic.
My other one does too but it's WAY TOO greasy feeling.
And leaves my flat iron a mess!!

I have EXTRA short hair.
So I flat iron it EVERYDAY.
I don't know how it would work on longer hair.
Since I don't have any!!

Will definately buy the larger bottle of the blow drying spray.
And will definately buy the flat iron spray agian.
MUST FOR FLAT IRONS!!!

Peace Love && Lipstick.
XOXOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs.

on 4/28/2009 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

It sprays out so little at a time you actually have to take the lid off and pour it onto your hand so you don't take 10 years getting it onto your hair. It's basically a ton of water with a little bit of something + perfume in it. YOu can't use it then flat iron your hiar straight away because the water will make your hair sizzle.
Completely useless product. Didn't leave my hair greasy, instead because it was 99.9% water my hiar was left feeling pretty boring after I used it. It had flyaways just the same. Won't buy this again.

Update: Days later after having this in my hair my eyes started to get irritated. Within days after that I had the worst eye reaction. They puffed up like golf balls, my eyes were red and I got a stye. The reaction wouldn't go until I washed the stuff out of my hair adn today I still have dried crusted skin on my eyelids and under my eye where they are still healing

on 4/22/2009 5:00:00 PM

Love this product! Bought it at CVS when they had the BOGO sale for got2b products.
The packaging is quite cute. It comes in a slim, curved bottle and has a little charm on the side.
The smell is pleasant and does not have that strong alcohol smell.
I spray this onto my hair after I use their Heat Protect N' Blow Dry Spray. This is like an additional heat protection spray because I already have one in my hair from blow drying but still, this product makes my hair super shiny!
Be careful not to spray TOO much though.. Your hair might end up greasy if you do that.
I've noticed my hair has less fly aways. If I take the time to flat iron my hair properly, it's resistant to the humidity and rain.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this spray. I recently cut my hair short so now that I flat iron everyday I needed to find something to protect my hair from the heat. I got this at RIte Aid on a buy one, get one free sale. The smell is great...doesn't make my hair feel greasy or weighed down. Makes my hair super soft and shiny. I definitely recommend this product!

on 4/4/2009 3:56:00 PM

Awesome product! The spray dries fast when you apply it before you flat iron. It helps to protect my hair from the high heat and makes it smooth and shiny. The price is sooo cheap..but it is soo good!

some info
Get the stick straight styles you crave with the got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Flatten Flat Iron Balm and Gloss Finish.

Be invincible with the got2b Guardian Angel formulated with proven 425 degree heat protection, plus a patented heat-activated polymer which forms a protective layer around the cuticle while delivering shine agents for a glossy finish. There's no more need to go any hotter.

This flat iron straightening balm moisturizes and insulates your hair from flat iron frying to provide long-lasting, sleek, frizz-free locks with luminous shine effects. Forget the styling sins of the past-your hair's flat-out invincible now!

ingredients
Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat. VP/VA Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butlyphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate.