Got 2 Be Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Flatten Flat Iron Balm and Gloss Finish

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this spray. I recently cut my hair short so now that I flat iron everyday I needed to find something to protect my hair from the heat. I got this at RIte Aid on a buy one, get one free sale. The smell is great...doesn't make my hair feel greasy or weighed down. Makes my hair super soft and shiny. I definitely recommend this product!

on 4/4/2009 3:56:00 PM

Awesome product! The spray dries fast when you apply it before you flat iron. It helps to protect my hair from the high heat and makes it smooth and shiny. The price is sooo cheap..but it is soo good!

some info
Get the stick straight styles you crave with the got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Flatten Flat Iron Balm and Gloss Finish.

Be invincible with the got2b Guardian Angel formulated with proven 425 degree heat protection, plus a patented heat-activated polymer which forms a protective layer around the cuticle while delivering shine agents for a glossy finish. There's no more need to go any hotter.

This flat iron straightening balm moisturizes and insulates your hair from flat iron frying to provide long-lasting, sleek, frizz-free locks with luminous shine effects. Forget the styling sins of the past-your hair's flat-out invincible now!

ingredients
Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat. VP/VA Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butlyphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate.

Popular Styling Products