October 2, 2014 | 1421 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by mellimaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I can't find words to how I like this product, it really is amazing. It creates such a natural, yet defined look. Before I used to use just a brow pencil, but looking at old pictures and comparing them to what my brows look like now, there's no way I'm going back there. At times I do still use an eyebrow pencil on top of the brow kit to give them more shape, but I don't think it's a must. I use it in medium, which surprisingly dark and just right for my almost-black hair. I think the color dark is too dramatic for most. I totally recommend this product for everyone to try. There's not a lot to lose the price being so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love these kits! I have fair skin and dark brown hair and use the dark kit. I love the combination of the gel and the powder. It makes my brows look even more defined and groomed. The cost and performance of this product cannot be beat! I use an EcoTools liner brush to apply the gel and use the brush provided to apply the powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by kilolillian

This product is sooo good! It has great staying power and it makes my brows look fab. I also like the packaging and the little brush it come with

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first time I've EVER used anything on my brows and even though I've always kept them groomed, this just kinda adds a little polish to them. I used this in medium and my brows look way more natural than I thought they would. The wax went on smoothly and the powder keeps it in place. When I ran my finger over it, nothing came off. The only thing I would change is I would use my angled eyeliner brush to get an even more natural look. The brush in the kit is really small and hard for me to manage.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I always use this for my eyebrows. It's amazing. I like the gel-like texture as opposed to wax. It stays in place and looks natural. I have almost used up mine, so I'm glad I have bought a new one (as a backup) so I can continue using it, and not wait for a new one arriving with the mail!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Very cheap but way too harsh and doesn't last that long :(

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Staaarlit

Super affordable. Simple and sleek packaging. Definitely does not deliver the "natural" look. Very harsh, even when applied with a light hand. This is probably great for those who wears dark, strong makeup or prefers their brows extremely defined and dark. I do like using the light colored powder side to create a soft look, but it is impossible to do so with the brow wax. Would not repurchase because I like soft looking brows and these do not give me such results. But nonetheless a great inexpensive product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I just bought this in Taupe (no red undertones thank goodness) and really love the color on me. My eyebrows are terrible from the over plucking syndrome ;) ...This stuff really does the trick in filling them in, laying them down and staying put. Overall I'm very happy with my $3.00 purchase and if I ever run out, will certainly purchase again. I also threw out the little brush that came with it and use a stiff angled brush instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by jessicav1

I'm really glad I spent the whopping $3 on this stuff because it is perfect for my needs. I have really sparse brows that were overplucked in highschool and never fully recovered so filling my brows is a must and I don't leave the house without doing so. I purchased this in medium brown and it matches my hair very well. I spent less time on my brows than I did when using pencils/powders. I didn't bother with the included brush because it's pretty much useless, but I used a gel eyeliner angled brush (tokidoki from sephora) and I was able to achieve the perfect shape! It took a little blending to get the colour/thickness right. The consistency is great. I don't really know how much the powder side of it does but overall, I'm really happy with this product and will purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Ash and AHHH finally a brow filler that's color works with my light blonde hair. Although it's a TAD dark it still works great. No orangy-red tones like most blonde eyebrow fillers. The brush that comes with it works just fine but I prefer the regular e.l.f angled brush just because it's easier to hold on to. I use the powder to outline lightly and fill in my brows and I use the gel to fill in any gaps. I actually like to use the brush it comes with for the gel as it just has a little more precision. Then I use a spooly to comb through them. I wish this was a little more long lasting but other than that a great product especially for the price.