E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 5/26/2014 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Repurchased this twice , I love this . They just need a nice soft brown color !!!

on 5/22/2014 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is my first time buying and using anything E.L.F and I'm pretty pleased with this product! i got this in the colour 'dark' and it is perfect for my black hair and eyebrows (Asian). I've got to agree with everyone else in saying that the wax is definitely the better side (it's not too pigmented, it lasts and doesn't fade!) but the lighter powder isn't awful and if you use just a smidge of it to set the gel, it's barely detectable.

I find that this product works the best for doing really soft, natural and full brows while still being able to define and extend (my eyebrows are shorter than i would like). This would be a great everyday product but i would still keep my HG Sheseido brow pencil (greyish coloured) close by for more defined looks.

The small dual end applicator isn't completely awful (I use it because it works and i just have too many makeup brushes in my container to think of adding another one) and has one thin bristle end for gel and a flat top eyeshadow style brush for the powder.

on 5/18/2014 7:50:00 PM

Such an amazing brow product for so inexpensive! This is a must for anyone looking to save money. Pigmented and stays in place

on 5/18/2014 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I used this product all throughout high school- why? because it's cheap and the eyebrow fad was just becoming big at the time. To get to the point, this is a great product in itself. It creates a very natural look, the gel is very creamy and easy to work with and the powder is doable, that being said, this is a good product if you're not looking to spend $30 on your eyebrows. The downside to this duo though I find it does not last long, the color will fade throughout the day and you'll have to retouch so as to not make it look like you half-assed it, but you can't complain when you're spending $3. All in all, great product for beginners or youth on a budget, not the best if you have an obsession with perfect eyebrows.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this product on a daily basis - part of it, anyways. I absolutely love the gel side of this product, it never fails to give me great results. The powder meant to set the gel, however, was not so great. I never felt it did much, and it crumbled out of the pan within a week. I wouldn't recommend using the gel without seeing it though - that was embarrassing. I simply use a taupe eye shadow instead and get results I love. I think a good eyebrow product makes all the difference in anyone's face, and if you have awful brows, like me, this product is a godsend. it worked just as well for a friend- universally flattering!

on 5/14/2014 9:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am not really sure about this product. Maybe I am not using it correctly. Or maybe I'm not using enough of it. Or maybe it's because I have dark eye brows anyway. I cant tell really that the wax did much for my brows. I used it 2 days. It didnt really shape them or make them look better. I have much more luck with eye liner and combing them thru with clear mascara. Packaging was fine if I was going to use it and price was ok. Won't repurchase.

EDIT: ok, so i tried putting a little more on this morning. It did help a little. I don't like the powder tho, it is lighter and seems to defeat the purpose of putting on the darker wax BUT again, I have dark brows already. I could see where someone with lighter color hair could benefit. I still put on my clear mascara after to seal and it looks pretty good. I give it one more star than before.

on 5/11/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Pretty good product. I have dark brown and the gel works great on top of my eyebrow pencil but the powder is weird toned so I use a different eyeshadow on top.

on 5/11/2014 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used NYC's eyebrow set for a while but decided to try something new! And I'm glad I did! I like that the wax isn't too oily and doesn't smear. The powder isn't amazing but I still use it. I also really like that the wax is pigmented. The only con is that it doesn't succeed at shaping them so I make sure to use a pencil to outline.

on 5/6/2014 7:48:00 AM

I have only just started using eyebrow products. I tried a little while ago with an eyebrow pencil. It was nor here and nor there.

BUT... then I tried E.L.F Eyebrow Kit!

I am amazed!!!! I never knew how good this kit made my eyebrows look! I am obsessed with doing my brows now that is how much I love this product!

And for the price, you can't complain at all!!! Cheap and the quality is fantastic!!!!!

I highly RECOMMEND this!

on 5/4/2014 8:22:00 PM

I would definitely buy it again

Popular Brows Products