November 25, 2014 | 1798 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by doocaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad I happened upon this product - it is every bit as amazing as people say it is. I have the Pink and Gold versions, so I'll review the Gold and throw in a couple comparisons to the Pink label. Gold is a very moisturizing, dewy formula that has excellent pigmentation and coverage. These BB creams have a unique slip to them, which comes from their gel-like texture. It allows them to be spread across the skin with precision and ease, and can accept layering in problem areas. The Gold is a little creamier than the Pink, and also slightly deeper in color. It actually is a hair too dark/pink for my NC20 skin. I get a slightly better color match with Pink. If you're really fair, try the Orange label. The formula is thicker and lightest (in color) of all the shades.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by kubuko

SUMMARY (read more if you want):
Natural.
Brightening (full night sleep look).
Flawless finish.
Smooth, not too heavy though it will like that when you first apply it to your face.
Adjusts to my skin tone very well. Rub it in and the grey cast poofs away :)
Range from light to medium skin tones.
Works on dry/combo/slightly oily skin.
Controls my forehead oil better than without any makeup.
Lasts (for me) without powder.
Medium coverage (buildable, can be blended out for light coverage).
Just freaking amazing.
------
My review:
I researched for DAYS about this product, going back and forth between the Pink and Gold label so many times, this is crazy. After reading reviews for hours upon hours (I am being literal, here--HOURS) I decided upon this one. I'm a near match to Neutrogena (Healthy Skin Foundation I believe) light beige--it's maybe a smidgen dark but perfect when blended; a perfect match to Maybelline's Pure Makeup (discontinued) Light-4; and a pretty near perfect match to Fit Me Foundation in shade 125.
I was looking for a very natural look, something that would be a me-but-better look to even skin tone with medium-ish coverage, maybe a little lighter. When researching this and seeing this tried out in a variety of skin tones, I found it should match me well (I'm Korean with yellow/warm undertones and a light, but not fair/"pale" complexion). I saw it work on everyone form light to medium light and even some medium skin tones. *Don't be afraid!* Some people even mix it (even though people say not to) and it works beautifully for them.
RESULTS:
I loved it right away, it was literally everything I had hoped for and more. My skin was so smooth and silky and it looked completely natural with my skin. The color adjusts to match your skin well and blends like a dream. It DOES settle into some dry/flaky skin but it isn't so much a problem to me but around the edges of my nose. It's very moisturizing and even though Gold Label is "for drier/maybe-combo skin", it worked like a dream on my combo/oily-ish T-zone and forehead skin. What a mouthful!
With this, I recommend using your fingers to rub it into your skin and to apply it LIGHTLY, not like a normal foundation where you pump out a few then put it on a brush and blend. It's a very thick (but not heavy formula when you let it settle after you put it on) and kind of gel-like. A little goes a long way! I do about a 2/3 to a 3/4 full pump to completely cover my entire face, blending the pump between my fingers a tiny bit and dotting 3 on my cheeks/cheekbone area, down my nose and on my forehead and the rest on my chin and other areas. This also works as a no-contour contour as the product brightens the most on my cheeks/cheekbones/under-eyes (where I have the most product) and on my nose, forehead, and chin (second-most) and then the least brightness on the other areas of my face (least product).
This product is not full coverage but can be built without looking heavy or cakey due to the texture of the cream, simply apply it in patting motions where you need more coverage/to conceal. It minimizes/vanishes my pores (even the large ones on my nose) and leaves my skin very soft and smooth.
LASTING POWER:
About this, it lasts through an entire day for me without powder, though I have never used powder so I do not know how it works or lasts with it. Due to its thicker, moister texture I'd say use a very fine powder with it and only sparingly also due to the fact it will take away from the glow and natural look it gives the skin.
MORE:
--Contouring (I use either a dark brown shadow from Clinique which works phenomenally or another great brown pallet from CoverGirl). My powders don't go on patchy or spotty, nice and natural and well-blended and smooth!

EDIT July 29, 2013.
I've been using this on my cheeks as a highlighter daily these last few days and my GOODNESS, by skin is so smooth! Very moisturizing and silky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by denns

This is my second foray into the world of legitimate Asian BB Creams. To cut to the chase, I absolutely ADORE this product, from the coverage to the longevitity to the feeling it leaves on the skin. I haven't tried the Pink Label BB Cream so I can't compare it to that, but I like it a lot better than Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream. This doesn't feel as heavy or scented on the skin as Missha, had it has much less of a grey cast as well. This blends nicely into my NW20 skin, and I only notice the greyish hue when it's pumped out. Once I start blending it into my skin they grey cast disappears - I dont need to wait 10 minutes, or whatever it is most of the reviewers state. This provides light to medium coverage, erring more on the medium side. Its buildable without looking cakey, which I love. I like that is has SPF, although it does look make me look pretty ghostly in flash photography (but that's to be expected!).

This BB cream lasts all day on me, and although its not technically "long-wearing" (it does start to break down after 8 hours) it sits nicely on my normal-to-oily skin. I still have to blot my t-zone after about 5 hours, but I experience this with nearly every foundation that isn't long wearing. I'm also very acne prone and this product does not break me out, which I definitely appreciate!

This BB cream has become my go-to, every day foundation. I set it with the Revlon Nearly Naked Powder and it gives a natural, flawless look to my skin. I only look to foundations to even out my skin tone, so if you're like me, this would probably work well for you. I still cover spots and dark circles with a concealer. Overall, I highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by stt02004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Too pink for my skin. My face is already a little more pink that my body, and this bb cream made my face even pinker. (I have medium, yellow-toned skin.) Not a good color match. Also makes me break out a little bit. I do get acne here and there anyway, but this gave me my first acne on my chin. Didn't see any other skincare benefits. Right now, I'm mixing this with a little MAC pro longwear concealer and using it as an undereye concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my go to foundation replacement this winter! surprisingly, this gives good natural coverage and it is very moisturizing. it does have that greyish cast at first but it blends in naturally into the skin after few minutes. I love how easy it is to apply...feels like a light moisturzer and my skin looks good after I take my makeup off end of the day...so I can say that this has skincare benefits. I tried the pink bottle too but I like this one better. the pink one had less coverage and felt a little oilier. i like how i dont have to have a nicely prepped, well exfoliated skin to use this. it is a low mainenance product and i like everything about except the bulky opaque packaging. i dont know how much product is left...it is a minor complaint but i wish that it came in a travel friendly tube instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this BB creme, I am sad that I have used up my entire bottle (which lasted a long time). It had great moisturising properties, applied smoothly & had a nice thick texture. I felt it protected my skin during the entire day quite well. It definitely sped up healing of any blemishes and dry patches. The colour out of the tube had a classic greyish tone, which changes upon application to the skin. It imparts a dewy finish, though not greasy. Highly recommend for a thick, veritable BB creme.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by fallenrainxx

This BB cream is one of the best I've ever tried. I have combination skin that has mild break outs around the T zone. This BB cream is medium-full coverage and you can build it as a concealer. I apply it with my fingers, but you can also apply it with a makeup brush or damp sponge. One layer does the trick and you really only need a small amount! A bit goes a very long way with this product. The colour is a neutral to cool tone (I have warm to neutral skin tone but this still works on me). The finish is dewey so if you like a matte BB cream, don't choose this one. It is moisturizing but not oily. This BB cream has never broken me out and it doesn't look cakey. Like most BB creams on combination skin, it will not last all day (not a 24 hr cream if this is what you're looking for), but it does last me through most of the day. I think you can set this BB cream with a powder halfway through the day to make it last. I love the packaging: the pump system is sanitary and super convenient; also allows you to get everything from the bottle. The price is about average for good Asian BB creams (~$30 to $35). I would definitely repurchase this but I think this one bottle will last me a long time. I like how it has spf for sun protection.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by pgloe16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my 4th Korean BB Cream and my favorite so far because it's worked the best for my skin type which is VERY DRY. Keep in mind that this is not a replacement for moisturizer, even though there are hydrating properties. Korean skincare, even for oily skin, has a like three moisturizers in a set and they're all used together on a daily basis. BB creams were not designed to replace moisturizer.

I made the switch permanently to BB creams about 5 years ago because my skin just does not get along with most base makeup. I just don't produce enough oils throughout the day for makeup to "take". Most of the BB creams I've tried actually work with my skin, so it doesn't look like I have mask of color sitting on top.

That being said, this BB Cream has been the best at leaving natural, dewy finish. My skin looks plump, as if I'd just stepped out of the shower. I also have very sensitive skin that starts to sting immediately if a product irritates it. This product does not and feels great when applying, like a moisturizer. It's thicker than a tinted moisturizer or lotion, but not a heavy cream. It also has SPF, which I use as my daily sunscreen because when I've applied sunscreens separately, they tend to dry out my skin over the course of the day.

This BB cream provides medium coverage and brightens without leaving a white cast. Usually about half a pump is plenty to cover my face. For serious acne scars, I do need to go over with a separate concealer. I also recommend using a separate under eye corrector as the BB cream alone will not be enough to hide obvious dark circles.

I don't know my MAC #, but I have also tried Missha's Perfect Cover in #21 and both of these BB creams matched my skin tone perfectly, in both undertones and shade. Compared to the Missha one, Skin79 Gold leaves a dewier finish and often, the MIssha one would settle into the the sides of my nose and this one doesn't.

While I do like that there is a pump, I wish I could see when I'm running out of product. That'd be my only complaint, but as far as product performance goes, it's perfect for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by madridsan

Before I purchased this product, I did as much research as I possibly could. After using this product for almost a year now, I can say that it does not work so well on my skin. I have combination skin, more dry than oily. I have used this product in the summer and it would feel like it's melting off my face. After 2 hours tops, it would start to disappear off my skin. I have used it alone without setting it with powder and with powder. Both ways does not keep this product on my face. It also feels like it tightens my skin but the sensation feels very uncomfortable. I have used it in the winter too and it doesn't melt but the tightening sensation is uncomfortable and the product still disappears after 2 hours. Eventually I bought the pink bottle of this same brand too. Both don't work well for me. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you can get a sample to try first. I am still looking for a BB cream that would work for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by nanadiaries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did quite a bit of researching before purchasing this product. I am absolutely in love with it. The product is extremely affordable! Though I wish the packaging was a little different. If I were to put it in my makeup bag I would be afraid it would accidentally spill since there is no LOCK for the bottle. For a BB cream it is light coverage but of course build-able. Since I did purchase this during winter, I won't be using it much until summer comes around. I would use it during summer because of how light-weight it is. Overall I recommend to anyone who doesn't mind the dewy look. That's what I aim for in a BBcream/foundation--dewy!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No