August 31, 2014 | 985 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my go to foundation replacement this winter! surprisingly, this gives good natural coverage and it is very moisturizing. it does have that greyish cast at first but it blends in naturally into the skin after few minutes. I love how easy it is to apply...feels like a light moisturzer and my skin looks good after I take my makeup off end of the day...so I can say that this has skincare benefits. I tried the pink bottle too but I like this one better. the pink one had less coverage and felt a little oilier. i like how i dont have to have a nicely prepped, well exfoliated skin to use this. it is a low mainenance product and i like everything about except the bulky opaque packaging. i dont know how much product is left...it is a minor complaint but i wish that it came in a travel friendly tube instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this BB creme, I am sad that I have used up my entire bottle (which lasted a long time). It had great moisturising properties, applied smoothly & had a nice thick texture. I felt it protected my skin during the entire day quite well. It definitely sped up healing of any blemishes and dry patches. The colour out of the tube had a classic greyish tone, which changes upon application to the skin. It imparts a dewy finish, though not greasy. Highly recommend for a thick, veritable BB creme.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by fallenrainxx

This BB cream is one of the best I've ever tried. I have combination skin that has mild break outs around the T zone. This BB cream is medium-full coverage and you can build it as a concealer. I apply it with my fingers, but you can also apply it with a makeup brush or damp sponge. One layer does the trick and you really only need a small amount! A bit goes a very long way with this product. The colour is a neutral to cool tone (I have warm to neutral skin tone but this still works on me). The finish is dewey so if you like a matte BB cream, don't choose this one. It is moisturizing but not oily. This BB cream has never broken me out and it doesn't look cakey. Like most BB creams on combination skin, it will not last all day (not a 24 hr cream if this is what you're looking for), but it does last me through most of the day. I think you can set this BB cream with a powder halfway through the day to make it last. I love the packaging: the pump system is sanitary and super convenient; also allows you to get everything from the bottle. The price is about average for good Asian BB creams (~$30 to $35). I would definitely repurchase this but I think this one bottle will last me a long time. I like how it has spf for sun protection.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by pgloe16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my 4th Korean BB Cream and my favorite so far because it's worked the best for my skin type which is VERY DRY. Keep in mind that this is not a replacement for moisturizer, even though there are hydrating properties. Korean skincare, even for oily skin, has a like three moisturizers in a set and they're all used together on a daily basis. BB creams were not designed to replace moisturizer.

I made the switch permanently to BB creams about 5 years ago because my skin just does not get along with most base makeup. I just don't produce enough oils throughout the day for makeup to "take". Most of the BB creams I've tried actually work with my skin, so it doesn't look like I have mask of color sitting on top.

That being said, this BB Cream has been the best at leaving natural, dewy finish. My skin looks plump, as if I'd just stepped out of the shower. I also have very sensitive skin that starts to sting immediately if a product irritates it. This product does not and feels great when applying, like a moisturizer. It's thicker than a tinted moisturizer or lotion, but not a heavy cream. It also has SPF, which I use as my daily sunscreen because when I've applied sunscreens separately, they tend to dry out my skin over the course of the day.

This BB cream provides medium coverage and brightens without leaving a white cast. Usually about half a pump is plenty to cover my face. For serious acne scars, I do need to go over with a separate concealer. I also recommend using a separate under eye corrector as the BB cream alone will not be enough to hide obvious dark circles.

I don't know my MAC #, but I have also tried Missha's Perfect Cover in #21 and both of these BB creams matched my skin tone perfectly, in both undertones and shade. Compared to the Missha one, Skin79 Gold leaves a dewier finish and often, the MIssha one would settle into the the sides of my nose and this one doesn't.

While I do like that there is a pump, I wish I could see when I'm running out of product. That'd be my only complaint, but as far as product performance goes, it's perfect for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by madridsan

Before I purchased this product, I did as much research as I possibly could. After using this product for almost a year now, I can say that it does not work so well on my skin. I have combination skin, more dry than oily. I have used this product in the summer and it would feel like it's melting off my face. After 2 hours tops, it would start to disappear off my skin. I have used it alone without setting it with powder and with powder. Both ways does not keep this product on my face. It also feels like it tightens my skin but the sensation feels very uncomfortable. I have used it in the winter too and it doesn't melt but the tightening sensation is uncomfortable and the product still disappears after 2 hours. Eventually I bought the pink bottle of this same brand too. Both don't work well for me. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you can get a sample to try first. I am still looking for a BB cream that would work for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by nanadiaries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did quite a bit of researching before purchasing this product. I am absolutely in love with it. The product is extremely affordable! Though I wish the packaging was a little different. If I were to put it in my makeup bag I would be afraid it would accidentally spill since there is no LOCK for the bottle. For a BB cream it is light coverage but of course build-able. Since I did purchase this during winter, I won't be using it much until summer comes around. I would use it during summer because of how light-weight it is. Overall I recommend to anyone who doesn't mind the dewy look. That's what I aim for in a BBcream/foundation--dewy!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

This is one of the first beauty products I ever ran out of and took apart to get the last little bits. This is the first BB cream I have used and I have to say I am hooked. I have used several tinted moisturizers, PF Healthy Wear and Sonia Kashuk, & Paula's Choice Matte were some of my favorites. The Healthy Wear was my favorite due to the higher SPF but it just never was a great color match. I love the Skin79 because it adjusts better to my skin tone. I just add a dusting of Lucy Mineral's OCC powder and I am good to go with great looking skin.

After running out of this I decided to give the Pink label a try. From what I can see is that the Gold label seems to have more coverage and is thicker. I didn't need a whole lot to cover my face. The Pink is just a little sheerer but I use a little more so I feel I am getting just a little bit more moisture. For me, I think Pink is perfect for summer and Gold is better suited for winter.

I also found out that if you push the nozzle that dispenses the product up, it removes the inner canister and the lid can pop off. That's how I got about another week out of an empty container. You can also see how much is left. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by serenitative

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This was the third or fourth Korean BB cream I've tried and between this and my Missha Perfect Cover, I'm set. It's creamy, hydrating and the coverage is medium, I'd say. I can see why this is one of the most popular BB creams. It's lightened my acne scars and I don't need to use anywhere near as much concealer as what I would usually. The colour oxidises to a natural shade on me, I'm roughly NC20. I'd rate the longevity approximately 6-8 hours, I prime and moisturise first. It works really well for me and I'd strongly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by TPan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did quite abit of research before buying this cream. Although it pumps out grey it oxidises to a perfect colour match. I find this cream really soothing. It contains arbutin and it has lightened my complexion over a couple of weeks so I can't use it daily now as I've already had to buy a lighter foundation. I use it as a moisturizer when I'm at home and I'm almost finished with my second buy. I'll definitely buy again. I recommended this to a few friends, all with different skin types and they all like it and have repurchased. Excellent packaging.
Update 13 May 2013: I've purchased this product for the third or fourth time, I forget. It calms and soothes my skin when I feel it's dry or irritated. Doesn't sink into lines around the eyes. The more I use it the more I love it. I do not need to use powder with this product. Stays fresh and in place for the whole day in hot and humid weather. I don't need to touch up at all.
12 July 2013: I hardly use my Lancome or Healthy Mix foundation. I'm always reaching for this bb cream. It has lightened pigmentation and I love how my naked skin feels and looks after cleansing it off, this bb is nourishing and brightening my skin. I bumped into two friends I recommended this bb to, both dark brown complexion, one HAD acne problems so used Hot Pink, and they both look amazing, gorgeous skin yayyy!

Some of the YouTube "gurus" say bb creams are just tinted moisturizers. They just haven't tried this brand yet or the other famous Korean BBs

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by cli523

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product! It's my go-to BB cream, and I use everyday in place of foundation. It starts out a little bit grey but it oxidizes to match my skin tone perfectly (I'm an Asian NC25). The coverage is somewhat sheer; if you want full coverage then this product is not for you. But if you are fine with about 75% coverage, then this is great--it gives a dewy glow and does not look or feel heavy on the skin. Just be careful when buying, though--make sure it's authentic first.