September 17, 2014 | 1992 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Genifique

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by angelswing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This serum is really sticky, just like all the other serums out there. I didn't purchase this, it was a GWP. I used it for almost 3 weeks. It didn't break me out nor did it improve my comlexion. I also found it not moisturizing enough. I know this is a serum so I did use a moisturizer after this but still I had dry patches on my skin. I don't expect skin care products to be a miracle maker. Maybe you won't see the result of using this 10 years later. But if it doesn't feel special to me, I'd always like to try something new.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by SexyXenia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to agree with most reviewers here: I think this product is making me break out as well! I woke up with two red bumps on my face the day after I applied this serum :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by eunice1117

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been trying a sample of Gentifique and am going to purchase when sample runs out. The girl at the counter loaded me up, so it will last a little white. I really like the way this product makes my skin look and feel. I also use Visionaire, and am happy with the combination of the two. They have helped with under eye area, my biggest concern. I have some darkness and crepe type skin, not awful, but not great either! Even if this is all in my head, i love the little bit of luxury these products provide. They feel so good and smell wonderful. They are really nice to use!

I also switched to Absolue foundation from MAC Studio FX Fluid. It was so dry and extremely matte. I think it was making me look haggard. People kpet asking me if I was tired. Not any more! The Absolue gives a beautiful velvety finish... not dewey, just smooth and elegant. Do buy the foundation brush with it. It works great. I also switched to the Absolue Powder, and Maquicontrol condealer. I guess I'm a Lancome lady now. Expensive, but products last and look great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

With rave of Genifique, Iíve decided to give it a try. Iíve used this over 2 weeks, I see improvement but there wasnít a wow factor. Yes, I see my skin texture is smoother, more radiant. Are there more suppose to happened to my skin?

The texture is very light and was easily absorb on my combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by KandEandS

Its a great product..it glides on smoothly with a consistency as thin as water. Smells nice and after using it for almost a month i saw a small improvement with my skin tone..

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by QUEENxClayer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The price is insane and I'm not the biggest fan of the packaging. The bottle isn't clear, so you can't tell how much of the product is left. The doppler is glass, which I didn't like.

As far as the product goes, I really, REALLY love it. I put this on every morning and every night after washing my face. It works as a great moisturizer. I have noticed my skin to be softer and it helps to even my skin tone, too.

I wanted to get this for preventative reasons. I don't have wrinkles, so I don't know how well this helps with that. I will repurchase this again because I have acne prone skin, and I've noticed my break outs have been occurring less since using this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Ellie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I never break out but after trying this (gwp) I broke out terribly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by MaddyKate93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

OMG I am in love.
This stuff is amazing. It makes my skin look and feel so smooth and soft!
Followed with Teint Idole Ultra and Effecernes concealer, My skin looks amazing!!!!
Its really expensive but it's worth its weight in gold. The day I stop buying this is the day I lose all hope lol
AMAZING

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by neenakim

I have Asian, combination/dry skin with no wrinkles.
My skin has been more or less good from young
but started to look dull with bad complexion.
Then I got a 7 days sample first from my mother in law and tried it.
It was nice then, and I decided to change my whole skin rituals
to Lancome few months ago with all new products.

Really, the change is dramatic. Complexion wise, I literally glow.
People asked me what I have done to my face.
I use this with Visionnaire and other primordial range products
every morning and night. I don't think this change is
brought by genifique alone but all together efforts,
especially with visionnaire.

I cannot comment on pores or fine lines as yet since I don't have any
but complextion and general 'healthy look' of the skin, yes,
it made a hell lot of difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by bertrambabe

I was happy using this product. Ive moved on to EL Advance Night Repair for now, but I always keep a little bottle of this with me wherever I go...why, you ask? I kid you not IT HEALS COLD SORES!!!!! It has been a lifesaver for me. (i combine treatments of teabag compresses followed by salisilic acid cream, lysine and valtrex tablets and the genefique--put the genefique on about every 3 hours.) The Genifique made all the difference.