August 21, 2014 | 2002 users online

Other - Bath and Body Works - whole store

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2005 6:58:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPandaPSC

I love this store! It's one of my faves. The SA's can be annoying, though. They're there when you don't want them to be, and nowhere to be found when you want them!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2005 12:01:00 PM More reviews by SinfulDesires

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been shopping there since the 5th grade, lol. I remembered my 1st scent was Junipter Breeze.

Some scents brings back good memories and I would purchase it because 1) It smells really good and 2) it's sentimental.

Like Sun-Ripen Raspberry I was using when I had my 1st BF, lol, that was during the fall time years ago...

And Freesia when I went to my 1st dance, Cucumber Melon when I found out my crush had a crush on me, lol. I sound retartded!

I didn't use B&BWs my whole entire educated life (now in college and I have Warm Vanilla Sugar somewhere in my bathroom,lol) I would use different scent but back in the days when perfum smelled too strong B&BWs would smell really light. Almost every girl would have a bottle of B&BWs lotion tucked in her backpack.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2005 4:30:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

I generally dislike stuff from this store (exception being the sadly-discontinued White Tea & Ginger line) b/c it's nauseatingly heavy/strong and sickly-sweet smelling. The scents are okay for teenyboppers, but I like something more subtle and sophisticated. Plus, the quality of the products is not good, given the steep prices they charge. I'm especially annoyed about the lotions b/c they don't do jack to your skin except grease it up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2005 9:40:00 AM More reviews by mrskish1014

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Seems as if B&BW read this board because they just opened a new store near where I live. It is a pilot store, sort of like a Sephora. It has all the normal stuff you would expect, and it also carries other brands. Jacqua Girl's, Murad, and more. I found it to be a refreshing change. I can still get the few things that I still love from B&BW and find some higher end items as well. Check it out if you can.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2005 3:44:00 AM More reviews by maryannderosa

I love the antibacterial soap, silk spray and body splash from BBW!!! Warm Vanilla Sugar is like a scent from heaven - YUM! I do think the prices are a bit much, but the smell makes it all worth it. I find the body splash lasts almost all day (not bad for a splash) and my hands do get dry when using the soap- but thats expected

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2005 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Daisy1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ho hum, use to like this stuff back in the day but now it's just boring and I don't think the quality is any better than some drug store products. IMO their products are way overpriced. My mom stocks up when they have sales and I just steal her body wash stuff cause some of the scents are nice but the quality is nothing special. When I was prego I loved the White Tea and Ginger shower cream which has annoyingly been discontinued, so sad cause it reminds me of that happy time. And I do hate the pushy sales people like others have mentioned. I've sworn off their body creams and lotions, they just don't seem effective. I won't even steal them from my mom anymore!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2004 6:17:00 PM More reviews by bubblebball15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The products are great, but it's easy to get lost in that store and the things are put together in any random order.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2004 11:47:00 AM More reviews by rockmom66

Overall I really like BBW, but my major complaint is the extremely pushy staff. Maybe its just the store here, but they will not leave you alone. I spend just as much time trying to avoid them as I do looking at the products.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2004 12:40:00 PM More reviews by km83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wrote a review for Bath And Body Works before, but I've decided to revise it. Don't get me wrong, I will always shop there and I do like the store. However, I liked it much better and spent more money there in the 90's. The scents were of a much better quality with more fragrances to choose from. It used to be fun to shop there, but it's gotten very boring over the years. Even the packaging isn't catchy to me anymore. Some of the favorites can be ordered over the phone (which was nice of them), but when ordering multiple items the shipping cost gets too expensive for me to want to purchase anything. Not to mention, not all of the discontinued scents are available, not even all of the best sellers. It would be more convenient for customers for these scents to be offered at the store, hopefully permanently in their original formulas (not just a few at the Semi Annual Sale). I would rather see that instead of all of the different lines they come out with i.e.- spa and aromatherapy. I never could figure out why B&BW would do that when so many other companies are doing the same thing. They used to be the pioneer of bath products, now just the run of the mill like every other brand. I do like the new Black Raspberry Vanilla and Peony, those have restored my hope that that the store might be going back to the way it was when we had wall to wall fragrances with tons of new stuff to choose from along with all of the favorites. Until then, I'll be shopping at the Semi Annual sale and only then.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2004 1:38:00 AM More reviews by neicy81

I have grown tired of this store. I first started shopping here in 1995 and got the sun-ripened raspberry body splash which smelled like cheap drugstore perfume. Matter of fact, most of their scents smell like cheap drugstore perfume. The scents are so-so(with the exception of juniper breeze and cucumber melon) but EVERYONE has them. I loved the make-your-own-lotion thing they had in the late 90's but they discontinued that.The only thing I buy from there is the Warm Vanilla Sugar products. I generally do not shop here.