April 16, 2014 | 1961 users online

Concealers - Kat Von D - Tattoo Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by slowe111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very bad undereye circles, it runs in my family.This is my absolute favorite concealer I have tried. I used to be obsessed with amazing cosmetics concealer because it is very thick and pigmented but it often was so thick that it looked cakey and would crease at times. I decided to give this concealer a try since i assumed if it could cover tattoos it would so wonders for my undereye circles. Well, i love it. I mix the medium and tan together for a perfect match or use either color depending on the season and how tan i am. It is a little thin at first, so i do have to let it sit on my skin for a little while to thicken up before i spread it around under my eye. It is a little pricey but the tube should last a very long time even for concealer addicts like myself!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by esavage83

Pros:
Awesome at covering dark circles
Better color match(medium)for my nw-25 skin compared to amazing cosmetics and physicians formula
Pigmented
Heavy duty- lasts a long time!
Doesn't show creases

Cons:
Super dry- i put it in a sephora sample to travel and as soon as air hit, it hardened.. My other concealers did not do this
Not ideal for dry undercircles even after I put moisturizer under
Burned under my eye

I wanted to suffer through because it looked so good and lasted all day. It just felt horrible under my eyes. I prefer makeup forever lift concealer shade 2 over this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by ashjade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best concealer ever! I have searched everywhere so a concealer that not only has yellow undertones but also does not crease up under my eyes. i used to wear amazing cosmetics concealer. it used to be my HG but then as time went on, i noticed the creasing and how it was way too pink for my skin color. but it was the best concealer i had come across so i stuck to it. i returned to sephora to get another tube but they stopped selling it and was shown the kat von d one. i heard many good things about this concealer so i went ahead and got it... and omg! forget amazing cosmetics... THIS IS MY HG! it's long lasting, matches my skin perfectly, no creasing, and the tube lasts forever!!! best purchase by far... can't live without it cuz it covers my dark circles and blemishes so perfectly!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by carolinarawr

My fav concealer! Covers under eye circles perfectly, I mean I'm only 19 so I dnt have too much to cover but its amazing ! Very pigmented and glides right on , def worth repurchasing !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by roxcandymountain

This concealer works like a hot damn and stays put. The only reason I didin't give it top billing is that it's a bit pricey and I'm not super in love with how it looks under my eyes...but on blemishes??? It's awesome! Stays put all day and is beautiful. Will be repurchasing again, for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by kimberlymichellex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this concealer. It's actually the best I've ever used. I have very bad under-eye circles, but when I use this under my eyes, the circles just disappear. It's a great lightweight consistency for under the eyes and over acne and blemishes. The container allows a very little bit to come out and that's all you need. The amount of product also will last a very long time since you don't need very much to get perfect coverage. Very happy I found this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by alexa1995

My go-to concealer I have used consistently for over a year now! Despite other reviews, this concealer covers my dark circles well. It is a heavier coverage concealer and does a wonderful job at hiding acne/acne scars. Definitely buying when I run out!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Kurbiskonigin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this concealer in the lightest shade, being an NC10-NC15. This shade is the perfect colour...for ghosts. It is a white pinkish hue. I thought this would be okay to brighten under eyes and brighten dark blemishes, but this concealer sucks. It's extremely dry and thin. Yes, it's pigmented (though it takes a couple layers to cover under my eyes) and it sinks into pores and fine lines. I am so unimpressed with this concealer that I actually regret buying it. $25 for a concealer that doesn't work at all for me is a huge waste.

I have hope that it works better for other people, it just doesn't work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by betseylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First off, this is called a "Tattoo concealer" because kat von d is a tattoo artist, it's not actually meant to cover tattoos.
I use this on my under eye area. I gave the packing a low rating because the lid kept falling off and suddenly went missing after only a month of having it. This product is very pigmented, I've had it over a year (i wear make up every day) and i still have at least half of the tube left! so although it's pricey, there's a lot of product. But after a while this concealer started to crease under my eyes. making me look wrinkled even though i'm young. it could be because of the product drying faster because of the lid missing. I would not repurchase because of creasing and the high price. It would work better on other parts of the face.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by xlucyxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It covers my acne scars but for the price, i rather stick to my mac studio finish spf 35. it doesnt break me out so i will keep it. it takes a longer time to blend unless you use a brush. but i use my fingers