December 22, 2014 | 1309 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by tirawan

I've tried a lot of foundation powders before, and by far this is the best powder so far! It covers really extremeeely well, doesn't get oily after used for hours, cute packaging, got a brush and a sponge inside.

My skin in normal and fair-medium and the color "Honey" is perfect for me, highly recommended :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good product not great. It's lovely for setting your make-up but not much further unless you have naturally beautiful skin! I probably wouldn't buy this again because it's just your average powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by kvaldes2

Perfect powder for setting your foundation, it really smooths everything out and gives you an airbrushed look. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by MonMon44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

No complaints I love this powder!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Esmay

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am very very fair. I bought this in the lightest 'ivory' shade. It is a mineral foundation and the first I have ever used.

This shade matches my skin to perfection! Something few foundations can achieve. I use Avon Platinum serum and Avon's Magix with SPF, or Neutrogena moisturizer with SPF. I get the best results with one or both of the first two products. Using a flat topped brush to apply and an eco tools big bronzing brush to blend, I get a perfect no shine, all day, my skin is perfect look. What's more, my skin looks natural and perfect in bright sunlight, inside a mall, or around the house. It feels like I am wearing no makeup which is a huge plus. Can't feel it, can't 'see' it, only wonderful skin.

So, it's the best BUT the price!!! It's expensive and there is no getting around it. More expensive than Jane Iredale? I don't know. For every day I will stick to Physician's Formula powder, Benefit Porfessional sometimes and keep Hello Flawless for when I'm out all day, travelling and so forth. I will repurchase and choke on the price.

The packaging is .... okay. A bit hard to open but the little sponge and brush it comes with come in handy when on the go. I gave it a 4 out of 5 on the packaging and 5 on everything else.

EDIT:
I have been using this daily and applying with a fan brush. Picks up just a little product and lightly applies it all over. Very quick and easy way for a completely natural look. This is a product that can look flawlessly natural or very polished or full-on made up depending on what brush you use to apply it with but always covers redness, evens out skin tone and gives me a poreless, peaches and cream complexion. I have been using it for awhile now and it has become my favorite foundation/powder ever.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by glasgowgirl

This is my HG powder. I haven't found anything that covers as well with so little product. On good skin days a dab of concealer and a swipe of this powder make my skin look amazing but natural which is no small feat when you have an oily t zone and blemish prone skin. This has never irritated or broken out my skin and I'm on my third compact. A little goes a long way, especially if you are using it to set a liquid foundation. The coverage is beautiful and build-able which works for people like me who have temperamental skin and need to adapt their makeup depending on how their skin is acting. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by taraneh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I have been using it for years, ever since I discovered it at Sephora. It is like a liquid foundation but it feels like powder... which is the best of both worlds if you ask me.

It covers and makes your skin tone even, exactly what it is suppose to do, but without making you feel like you're wearing a ton of shit on your face.

I always hated the look of my skin without foundation on. And I suddenly started getting oily skin when I first started college. In high school I used to always use very liquidy foundations that covered well, but I hated the feel of it. And when my skin started getting oily I knew I could not go back to that because it just made me feel disgusting.

Luckily I had already found this when my skin was getting oily so I didn't need to be on the search for something. It covered redness and small blemishes very well while giving me an even skin tone AND it felt like I had nothing on my face.

I love this stuff it is perfect. Lately my skin has been doing amazing so I rarely even feel the need to put it on, but when I do use it my face just looks perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Centcent

I first purchased this 2 years ago, I have tried countless foundations since but none can compare. I use this every day since its so easy to customize the coverage. Want light coverage? Just use a light hand with a brush. Want more coverage? Use the sponge applicator. You get great, flawless, non chalky coverage that feels light. Also it has SPF 15! If you have dry skin then like any powder foundation this may make you look more dry. But if you have oily skin this foundation will work will for you! I set it with my elf set and spray and it last about 5 hours, but since the compact is so portable and comes with a sponge and brush touch ups on-the-go are a breeze!

Great for the "no make up look", light weight, gives you nice soft glow, great adjustable coverage! Plus, one compact lasts about a year :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product makes your skin look amazing, but breaks my combination skin out bad every time I use it. I have gotten desperate and used it a few different times, and each time I regretted it. Sad, as it is not heavy and makes my skin look so soft. Will not re-purchase as its not worth the break outs :/

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by goldrauschengel

I have had this product for more than a year now but I only use it occasionally at work, the coverage is amazing when applied with the sponge, but it is also very cakey and dries my skin too much, so most of the time I use it as a face powder...Probably wouldn't repurchase it.