October 24, 2014 | 1606 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Centcent

I first purchased this 2 years ago, I have tried countless foundations since but none can compare. I use this every day since its so easy to customize the coverage. Want light coverage? Just use a light hand with a brush. Want more coverage? Use the sponge applicator. You get great, flawless, non chalky coverage that feels light. Also it has SPF 15! If you have dry skin then like any powder foundation this may make you look more dry. But if you have oily skin this foundation will work will for you! I set it with my elf set and spray and it last about 5 hours, but since the compact is so portable and comes with a sponge and brush touch ups on-the-go are a breeze!

Great for the "no make up look", light weight, gives you nice soft glow, great adjustable coverage! Plus, one compact lasts about a year :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product makes your skin look amazing, but breaks my combination skin out bad every time I use it. I have gotten desperate and used it a few different times, and each time I regretted it. Sad, as it is not heavy and makes my skin look so soft. Will not re-purchase as its not worth the break outs :/

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by goldrauschengel

I have had this product for more than a year now but I only use it occasionally at work, the coverage is amazing when applied with the sponge, but it is also very cakey and dries my skin too much, so most of the time I use it as a face powder...Probably wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by productobsess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this product. I switched from Laura Mercier loose setting powder to this as I wanted a tad more coverage. It is buildable so you can wear as much or as little as you like for your desired 'look'. You can also apply it in concentrated areas over blemishes and it works a treat. This product really does make you look flawless, not chalky or patchy. The only problem is my skin tone is around NC30-35 (medium) and it was a struggle to find a shade that didn't alter my foundation colour too much. I went for the lighter than usual option 'Champagne' which looks great, the others were too dark or yellowy. I hope Benefit make more shades, but then again this is the company that still has that same god awful 'You Rebel' tinted moisturiser in ONE shade!
PS: I use Hello Flawless with MAC 187 duo fibre brush and it blends beautifully!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Breve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really really nice mineral foundation/setting powder. My favorite way to use it, is as a spot concealer. Tip- You have to use a sponge to apply this. I actually bought this a few months ago and applied it with various brushes and wasn't impressed with the finish so I returned it. Then I got a sample in the mail, and used the little sponge that came with it, and what a difference a sponge makes! I just pressed it over a few red spots on my face and my face looked flawless yet completely natural. It's also super easy and fast to apply- not any blending required, just a few pats with a sponge.
If you're going to use it for spot concealing, I'd go with 1 shade darker than your natural foundation color however, as to not highlight those areas. Only negative is its a bit pricey but it should last a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Jsconnelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hello flawless is easily one of my favourite powders of all time. I have it in the shade 'I love me ivory' And ' me so vain champagne '. This powder is amazing ! I love how well it covers up my imperfections. This product really does make you look flawless ! I first purchased this around a year or two ago and have never really had any problems with it. The packaging is great and compact. It comes with a sponge and small brush which I perfection for application on the go ! I fins this product is well worth it's money and lasts a really long time ! Since the launch of the hello flawless liquid foundation I have been pairing the two together and found they work hand in hand perfectly ! I love the finish of this powder and it tends to stay in place all day long ! The only thing I really don't like is when I have dry patches (which is really rare) the poser tends to stick to them and look ugly. All in all I really love this powder and would reccomend it to almost anyone ! When I first purchased this the girls at the benefit counter where lovely and really helpful ! Don't hessiate of be nervous around the counters as the girls are lovely and far from intimidating ! They give advice and will help find the perfect shade for you. I have never ha a bad experience when purchasing from benefit !

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 7:40:00 AM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A great daily powder. Provides medium coverage but requires some touch-ups later in the day.

The colourmatch is good too, I use Champagne which I was dubious of as it seems a little yellow but when buffed in with a kabuki brush, it looks as flawless as it claims to be.

I would always always recommend letting your liquid foundation and concealer set completely before applying this powder as it will stick to problem areas and be patchy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I'm very fair skin with yellow undertones and petal matches me well, but it's a little dark but i can make it work. It's amazing, it gives a flawless look without looking cakey. It feels smooth on the skin and doesn't rub off. I use it alone, on top of moisturizer and foundation and they all work perfectly. It didn't irritate my skin at all and I have slightly sensitive and dry skin with is prone to a few break outs ever now and then. However, I still do gt shiny on my forehead and my nose but it's more of a dewy than a shine. Overall, I love it and I use the elf powder brush to apply it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by gabiinchicago

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this to augment my physical ss since I use a powder over it anyway. Purchased the color petal, which has a slight yellow tone but works well with lighter skin.

I think the two chemical ss in this irritated my skin because it made me itch, and I was splotchy just a few minutes after applying. After researching the two ss, I found that one causes free radicals, so I'm glad it didn't work for me.

The fine powder does help hide flaws, at least initially; I didn't keep it on long enough to know if it settles or causes breakouts.

I do think there are finishing powders out there for less $$ that don't contain chemical ss.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by jarrah

I honestly love this compact, since we're in summer time, my skin gets a bit tanned and my other foundations just don't match my skin as it used to so i tried "Honey" shade the other day and it matched my skin, covered my imperfections and it did not cake.

yet, i noticed that it ran out so fast because they made the texture so thin and fragile that with one sweep of of my brush i could finish 1/10 of the entire powder

Smart move to make us go back and buy it again ;)