April 24, 2014 | 1353 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I went to try out a new foundation at Dillard's and the women applied this it was night and the lighting always is bad in makeup stores so I went and bought it because of her efforts. I washed my face as soon as I got home so I really couldn't tell anything about it. The next morning I applied it and it was super light no coverage it felt like I applied water on my face. It covered nothing. It suppose to be your skin.. But better.. As if! I wouldn't tell anyone to buy this

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by FabulousFemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The lightest shade of this foundation is much too dark for my skin tone! I was so excited to purchase this, but clearly it's made for women with dark skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by noureen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

liquod

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this foundation. This is my holy grail foundation. It covers imperfections and matches my skin perfectly. I have shade number 1 - alabaster. It feels great on my skin like I have just used moisturiser and don't even have make up on. The sales assistant told me that after continued use for a year or so it will also lighten dark spots so hopefully that happens.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by LauraGomez

I have hyperpigmentation, therefore I'm always searching for foundations that even skin tone. I tried this one, because it's proper for hyperpigmentation and all that. Sadly, it didn't covered my dark spots, I could still see them. I liked the texture of it, it's very easy to apply, it blends well and it looks natural. I have combination skin, and after using it for 4 hours it doesn't looks greasy, which is good.
I only rated it with a 3 because it doesn't does what is supposed to.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by ogjuju

My skin is combination but it does get really oily on the t-zone. A salesperson at Macy's recommended me this product and gave me a bottle of sample. I was impressed how long lasting it was.... but for some reason, my skin got super flaky and gross after wearing it for a day. I don't know why because it was especially bad on the t-zone. I don't think I will buy the full bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Dianaphamfatale

My HD product. After trying everything out, this is nice and matte and gives a good coverage. It's pretty much identical to the YSL radiance teint foundation, but without the gross smell. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by dmlapl2

Overall I like the foundation. I recently switched from two faced and although I don't think it is the HG of foundations it is good when I mix it with moisturizer. If I do not mix it with moisturizer or put on face lotion first I feel that it looks a little cakey and highlights my imperfections. The color neutral matches my skin tone and it is available in several colors which is nice. Will I buy it again?....maybe, however I next time I go foundation shopping I will probably try on some other formulas and then compare.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca1234

A little background....for several years, I have exclusively used Clinique Perfectly Real foundation. Over the past few months, I noticed that my pores were becoming more pronounced, so I began my search for a new foundation. During that time, I discovered that the Perfectly Real foundation has tiny glitter particles in it. I never noticed this before, but after the fact, I realized this may have been further emphasizing my pores. I did try the Pore Minimizer foundation (from Clinique), however, it did not work for me - it made my skin really dry and matte - so I decided to try this one. I was amazing at how beautiful it went on -- really nice coverage. But as the day progressed, it looked really dry and flat on my skin. Yes, it did minimize my pores, but my glow/dewy look that I had with the Perfectly Real foundation was gone. I used this for two weeks and just hated how it looked every day, but wanted to stick with it because so many people have loved it. I noticed after the first few days, it was drying out my skin - making it really flaky and gross looking. Even after using a generous amount of moisturizer, it was still dry. I'm not sure what ingredient in this caused my dryness, but I did not change anything else in my routine, so I know it was the foundation. Today I decided this is going back to Bloomingdale's - it just does not work for me. For now, I will go back to the Perfectly Real which gives me the finish that I like - glowy and fresh. And I will continue to use Pore Instant Perfector by Clinique which works pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by jet8848

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After an endless search for my HG foundation, I have it! I wanted an oil/fragrance free, medium to full coverage, and a dewy finish in a foundation. This one fits the bill. I wear Neutral and this matches my light neutral complexion. No breakouts and I have gone through 2 bottles. I am so happy with this and now I like it more since using Nars light reflecting loose powder in my T zone. I also, started wearing Clinique oil free City Block spf 25 and very happy with the combo.