October 30, 2014 | 1720 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 1:46:00 PM More reviews by sbrie011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really love this one, I'll be heading back to pick up a few more since it is LE.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 1:43:00 PM More reviews by LimeFlavor

LOVE this product. I have very sensitive lips and this went on perfectly. It was nice and moisturizing and sticky enough to stay on but doesn't feel like its gluing your lips together like some of Mac's lipglasses. The only disadvantage is that it is a little expensive but it was worth my money. I dont usually stick to one gloss to make a significant dent in my use but this stuff is so amazing, I bring it with me everywhere and I'm almost out.

The color is a light nude and mostly sheer, however it does have enough color to hide those irritated patches on my lips when they are dry and red. Its fantastic, and I would buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by michelleeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm not the "expensive lip gloss" type of person, which is why I choose VERY wisely when I'm eyeing MAC's lipglasses. First off, I'm in love with "Brave New Bronze" lipstick from MAC's Style Warriors collection and this is the perfect pair: "BNB" l/s with "Boy Bait" l/g. It's amazing and the color is so provactive! It goes great with very bold eyes or even just an everyday look. The formula is great with or without lipstick. It's not as tacky as the other lipglosses from MAC and it's HIGHLY PIGMENTED. For the price, I would buy another one. Hey, it's limited edition! Why not? I recommend it. It's a great nude gloss for every skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this lipgloss. The perfect beige nude gloss. The feeling is nice, not sticky or tacky like the lipglass. I like to use this over Siss, Creme D'Nude, Angel, over my Spice liner or even on it's own especially with a smoky eye. Very nice way to finish off a nude lip, it adds just enough sheen without modifying the color of my lipsticks. I noticed that MAC seems to have brought these back with their Too Fabulous collection so I'm hoping this will become part of their permanent line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by aznbebebabe

This is by far the best MAC gloss formula. It isnt tacky like the Lipglass, its smooth and creamy with no glitter thank goodness. I love this color. It is the perfect pinky nude gloss with no shimmer but it is really shiny. Its perfect for daily use to make your lips shiny with a hint of color. But when I layer on top of lip liner it makes it last longer and deepens the color. This is the perfect gloss formula and I they need to make it permanent. The only complaint I have is I wish it had the brush applicator instead of the doe foot applicator. But I am stocking up just in case its a while before they bring it back. I originally bought it when the cremesheen collection came out but now Im buying more backups since the Holiday re release of 3 Cremesheen glass

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love cremesheen glasses because they pigmented and add tons of shine to the lips. Boy bait is a gorgeous peachy nude color. It looks great over mac's hue lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Brittina923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss the most because it is sheer with a hint of color and good staying power. I hate regular lipglass because it is too tacky and thick but the formula in cremesheen is awesome. My only gripe is that it is too expensive for it to have less product than the lipglass which is n a smaller tube!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by sourish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Although this is pretty sheer, applying more helps pack on the color. THIS IS GREAT! It's not sticky (one reasons why I hate MAC's lipglasses in the first place) and it's very moisturizing at the same time. I even bought a back up of this!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Far too sheer, too damn expensive and too little in the tube. I'll pass. This is getting returned.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by vickybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally thought Iíd get around to reviewing the Cremesheen glosses! They have become HG status for me since they came out earlier this year. I LOVE the texture and feel of these glosses. They feel creamy, smooth, and moisturizing on the lips Ė not sticky AT ALL! They kind of feel like liquid TLCs. The do go on quite sheer, but that is what I like about them. Because they are sheer, the staying power isnít the best and you might want to re-apply more frequently. But I do that anyway, so it doesnít bother me! The packaging is simple and sleek Ė itís a tall Dazzleglass tube with a black cap and doe-tipped sponge applicator. They are pricier than regular Lipglasses and contain LESS product, but personally I think that everything else about this product makes up for that fact :)

Boy Bait is a light beige color with no shimmer. On my lips this is a great neutral/nude color. It is a bit milky looking, but gorgeous nonetheless. It reminds me of a lighter and more sheer 2N Lipglass. I like this shade a lot, but not sure if I'll repurchase with the new Holiday Collection since my beloved 2N will be repromoted soon as well!