MAC Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

4.5

on 11/15/2009 2:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I really like this cremesheen. The colour is pretty-nude pink, which looks good worn alone or over l/s. It isn't too sticky and is quite moisturising on the lips. I will def be getting a couple more as its a LE.

on 11/15/2009 2:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I got this @my cco and it is such a pretty shade that i bought 2! Its a really pretty nude pinky color. Not at all stick like the dazzle glasses. The only thing that bummed meis that it looks veeeeeerrrry simular to the 2n lipsloss. Is a slight more on the pinky side, but still very close. I still love it though :)

on 11/15/2009 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really love this one, I'll be heading back to pick up a few more since it is LE.

on 11/15/2009 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product. I have very sensitive lips and this went on perfectly. It was nice and moisturizing and sticky enough to stay on but doesn't feel like its gluing your lips together like some of Mac's lipglasses. The only disadvantage is that it is a little expensive but it was worth my money. I dont usually stick to one gloss to make a significant dent in my use but this stuff is so amazing, I bring it with me everywhere and I'm almost out.

The color is a light nude and mostly sheer, however it does have enough color to hide those irritated patches on my lips when they are dry and red. Its fantastic, and I would buy it again and again.

on 11/13/2009 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm not the "expensive lip gloss" type of person, which is why I choose VERY wisely when I'm eyeing MAC's lipglasses. First off, I'm in love with "Brave New Bronze" lipstick from MAC's Style Warriors collection and this is the perfect pair: "BNB" l/s with "Boy Bait" l/g. It's amazing and the color is so provactive! It goes great with very bold eyes or even just an everyday look. The formula is great with or without lipstick. It's not as tacky as the other lipglosses from MAC and it's HIGHLY PIGMENTED. For the price, I would buy another one. Hey, it's limited edition! Why not? I recommend it. It's a great nude gloss for every skin tone!

on 11/13/2009 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I am in love with this lipgloss. The perfect beige nude gloss. The feeling is nice, not sticky or tacky like the lipglass. I like to use this over Siss, Creme D'Nude, Angel, over my Spice liner or even on it's own especially with a smoky eye. Very nice way to finish off a nude lip, it adds just enough sheen without modifying the color of my lipsticks. I noticed that MAC seems to have brought these back with their Too Fabulous collection so I'm hoping this will become part of their permanent line.

on 11/9/2009 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best MAC gloss formula. It isnt tacky like the Lipglass, its smooth and creamy with no glitter thank goodness. I love this color. It is the perfect pinky nude gloss with no shimmer but it is really shiny. Its perfect for daily use to make your lips shiny with a hint of color. But when I layer on top of lip liner it makes it last longer and deepens the color. This is the perfect gloss formula and I they need to make it permanent. The only complaint I have is I wish it had the brush applicator instead of the doe foot applicator. But I am stocking up just in case its a while before they bring it back. I originally bought it when the cremesheen collection came out but now Im buying more backups since the Holiday re release of 3 Cremesheen glass

on 11/7/2009 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love cremesheen glasses because they pigmented and add tons of shine to the lips. Boy bait is a gorgeous peachy nude color. It looks great over mac's hue lipstick.

on 11/4/2009 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love this gloss the most because it is sheer with a hint of color and good staying power. I hate regular lipglass because it is too tacky and thick but the formula in cremesheen is awesome. My only gripe is that it is too expensive for it to have less product than the lipglass which is n a smaller tube!

on 11/4/2009 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Although this is pretty sheer, applying more helps pack on the color. THIS IS GREAT! It's not sticky (one reasons why I hate MAC's lipglasses in the first place) and it's very moisturizing at the same time. I even bought a back up of this!

Recommended for Medium Skin