April 20, 2014 | 983 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by michelleeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm not the "expensive lip gloss" type of person, which is why I choose VERY wisely when I'm eyeing MAC's lipglasses. First off, I'm in love with "Brave New Bronze" lipstick from MAC's Style Warriors collection and this is the perfect pair: "BNB" l/s with "Boy Bait" l/g. It's amazing and the color is so provactive! It goes great with very bold eyes or even just an everyday look. The formula is great with or without lipstick. It's not as tacky as the other lipglosses from MAC and it's HIGHLY PIGMENTED. For the price, I would buy another one. Hey, it's limited edition! Why not? I recommend it. It's a great nude gloss for every skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this lipgloss. The perfect beige nude gloss. The feeling is nice, not sticky or tacky like the lipglass. I like to use this over Siss, Creme D'Nude, Angel, over my Spice liner or even on it's own especially with a smoky eye. Very nice way to finish off a nude lip, it adds just enough sheen without modifying the color of my lipsticks. I noticed that MAC seems to have brought these back with their Too Fabulous collection so I'm hoping this will become part of their permanent line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by aznbebebabe

This is by far the best MAC gloss formula. It isnt tacky like the Lipglass, its smooth and creamy with no glitter thank goodness. I love this color. It is the perfect pinky nude gloss with no shimmer but it is really shiny. Its perfect for daily use to make your lips shiny with a hint of color. But when I layer on top of lip liner it makes it last longer and deepens the color. This is the perfect gloss formula and I they need to make it permanent. The only complaint I have is I wish it had the brush applicator instead of the doe foot applicator. But I am stocking up just in case its a while before they bring it back. I originally bought it when the cremesheen collection came out but now Im buying more backups since the Holiday re release of 3 Cremesheen glass

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love cremesheen glasses because they pigmented and add tons of shine to the lips. Boy bait is a gorgeous peachy nude color. It looks great over mac's hue lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Brittina923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss the most because it is sheer with a hint of color and good staying power. I hate regular lipglass because it is too tacky and thick but the formula in cremesheen is awesome. My only gripe is that it is too expensive for it to have less product than the lipglass which is n a smaller tube!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by sourish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Although this is pretty sheer, applying more helps pack on the color. THIS IS GREAT! It's not sticky (one reasons why I hate MAC's lipglasses in the first place) and it's very moisturizing at the same time. I even bought a back up of this!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Far too sheer, too damn expensive and too little in the tube. I'll pass. This is getting returned.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by vickybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally thought Iíd get around to reviewing the Cremesheen glosses! They have become HG status for me since they came out earlier this year. I LOVE the texture and feel of these glosses. They feel creamy, smooth, and moisturizing on the lips Ė not sticky AT ALL! They kind of feel like liquid TLCs. The do go on quite sheer, but that is what I like about them. Because they are sheer, the staying power isnít the best and you might want to re-apply more frequently. But I do that anyway, so it doesnít bother me! The packaging is simple and sleek Ė itís a tall Dazzleglass tube with a black cap and doe-tipped sponge applicator. They are pricier than regular Lipglasses and contain LESS product, but personally I think that everything else about this product makes up for that fact :)

Boy Bait is a light beige color with no shimmer. On my lips this is a great neutral/nude color. It is a bit milky looking, but gorgeous nonetheless. It reminds me of a lighter and more sheer 2N Lipglass. I like this shade a lot, but not sure if I'll repurchase with the new Holiday Collection since my beloved 2N will be repromoted soon as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by EternalRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

very pretty color! for those who don't like the lipglasses, this is for you. it glides on smooth and not sticky at all. kind of reminds me of the shiseido lip glosses. i picked this up from the holiday 2009 collection. i love it! goes great by itself, although a little sheer, so i have been pairing it with creme d'nude, like someone else mentioned. very pretty creamy nude lip. for those who are nude lippie obsessed, like i am, this is a no brainer. it's limited edition, so just go get it and have fun with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by stephanie6801