December 21, 2014 | 1758 users online

Styling Products - Kerastase - Nectar Thermique

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by kalipunct

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am stunned and speechless: no frizz, super-smooth, shinny hair. I am in love with this product and how it has transformed my hair! Absolutely perfect! You must, I repeat - MUST try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by BarbwireDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW is the least I can say. This product transforms my hair from boofy, damaged frizz to sleep shiny locks. Love it.

I've used ciment thermique and this just beats it a million times over - infact I might go back and change all my reviews for other heat protectants.

People say that it's expensive, but with the ammont you need to use it really isn't that bad - no worse than Redken or Joico.

I put a small ammont on my palms, run it through, blow dry, striaghten, and follow with a little bit of Joico K-Pak Restorative Oil on my dry ends..... though tbh I don't think I really need this (or perhaps a cut would fix it?).

Argh, love!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by pinktini007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm so underwhelmed, I expected great things from this product: smooth and silky-shiny hair. But it's not, just average results. Not bad enough to throw it away, though. But I will never repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by mntnalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I use this as a heat protector and my hair looks shiny, soft and healthy with no split or fried ends. It is expensive but it works great and it also lasts.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated ciment thermique but I do like this one more for my hair type which is thick, damaged and extremely dry. This just seems to do more for me as a leave in conditioner than the ciment, its much more moisturising and I use much less product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

add me to the list of fans. i'm a believer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG nectar thermique + mason pearson = shiny frizz free hair. This product smells fabulousssssssss. I apply this on wet hair and blow dry, love the results. I have tried applying this sparingly on dry hair, works fab when applied on dry hair too. Ciment thermique is nothing compared to this. My hair feels hydrated when i use this stuff.UPDATE*** close to finishing my 2'nd tube, have'nt found anything that is even relatively close this product.
UPDATE *** 03/10/13*** On my third tube, even though I stray every now and then, keep coming back to this baby.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by exotic_elegance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product, and I absolutely love it! I have curly 3c hair, that I roller-set and then flat iron straight every week.

Nectar Thermique keeps my hair moist and shiny. I absolutely love it. I alternate between this and ciment thermique.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by ser00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This stuff was recommended to me by my hairdresser because I have really dry hair. It is also really curly and this product sort of calms it down a bit. I use it after washing my hair, before blow-drying it. It is pretty expensive (about 20) but I only use a really small amount each time so the 150ml bottle will last me AGES!! It makes my hair feel softer and shinier, and although I don't straighten it very often, when I do it makes it much easier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Melloney

I can only echo all what has been said already. This is an excellent product for dry hair . It aids in blow drying and protecting your hair. The quality lives up to the usual Keratase excellence. A small dollop is all that is needed. Finely scented too . Wonderful. I will continue to use this with my other Keratase products for styling.
Have no doubt you are getting what you pay for. Worth the money .