July 24, 2014 | 2192 users online

Styling Products - Kerastase - Nectar Thermique

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by mntnalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I use this as a heat protector and my hair looks shiny, soft and healthy with no split or fried ends. It is expensive but it works great and it also lasts.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated ciment thermique but I do like this one more for my hair type which is thick, damaged and extremely dry. This just seems to do more for me as a leave in conditioner than the ciment, its much more moisturising and I use much less product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

add me to the list of fans. i'm a believer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG nectar thermique + mason pearson = shiny frizz free hair. This product smells fabulousssssssss. I apply this on wet hair and blow dry, love the results. I have tried applying this sparingly on dry hair, works fab when applied on dry hair too. Ciment thermique is nothing compared to this. My hair feels hydrated when i use this stuff.UPDATE*** close to finishing my 2'nd tube, have'nt found anything that is even relatively close this product.
UPDATE *** 03/10/13*** On my third tube, even though I stray every now and then, keep coming back to this baby.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by exotic_elegance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product, and I absolutely love it! I have curly 3c hair, that I roller-set and then flat iron straight every week.

Nectar Thermique keeps my hair moist and shiny. I absolutely love it. I alternate between this and ciment thermique.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by ser00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This stuff was recommended to me by my hairdresser because I have really dry hair. It is also really curly and this product sort of calms it down a bit. I use it after washing my hair, before blow-drying it. It is pretty expensive (about 20) but I only use a really small amount each time so the 150ml bottle will last me AGES!! It makes my hair feel softer and shinier, and although I don't straighten it very often, when I do it makes it much easier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Melloney

I can only echo all what has been said already. This is an excellent product for dry hair . It aids in blow drying and protecting your hair. The quality lives up to the usual Keratase excellence. A small dollop is all that is needed. Finely scented too . Wonderful. I will continue to use this with my other Keratase products for styling.
Have no doubt you are getting what you pay for. Worth the money .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Welshcake

This stuff is fantastic. I used this ages ago and switched to Ciment Thermique as I read that this strengthens weakened ends- which it does, And although this product definitely aided my hair on growing that little bit extra, it never left me with that lovely, conditioned feeling that their other products did. I was stuck in a catch 22 as whether to continue to this, or revert back to NT- and I reverted- BUT still use CT now and then. NT gives my hair that lovely conditioned feel, my comb glides through my hair, and it seals the split ends a treat. I forgot to use this once, and boy could I tell the difference in my hair- it never had that VA VA VOOM thing going on!! I adore this product, and I will definitely buy this again and again! GO NT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

I am no fan of Kerastase. Tried them all and the results were frizzy, dried and unruly hair. Expensive for such sad results UNTIL my hairdresser said this was the best product in the entire line. Bingo! Smells fresh, hydrates, protects and doesn't weigh my hair down. I will always have this at hand. Now I must use up all of the other items that I have purchased as a leave-in, because my search is over. I must restrain myself to reach for this all the time. Alternate!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Amazing. I always need to use some kind of leave-in so I can comb through my long blond hair. This makes my hair so soft, conditioned, and makes it look super healthy. Love it. I was using Bumble & Bumble Tonic, but this works 10 times better. I'm so happy I found this. Exactly what I needed. I can apply it directly to dry ends even when hair is dry.