September 19, 2014 | 1251 users online

Hair - Kinky Curly - Knot Today leave-in conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 9:51:00 AM More reviews by diggity

This is the best leave-in I've ever tried! Better than Kiehl's, better than Bumble & Bumble, getter than Giovanni. It has amazing slip and great ingredients. Very creamy/gel-like in texture but not heavy at all on my fine and thin naturally curly hair. I paid $12, which is not bad as it's a nice size bottle and is taking me a long time to get through. The smell is light and cherry-like. Great product, so glad I found it.

Ingredients: Mango fruit extract, slipper elm, marshmallow root, lemongrass, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, citric acid, phenoxyethanol and natural fragrance.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have highlighted and curly hair. I now have to deal with tangles and slight dryness. This product made detangling a breeze and my hair was super-soft. It smells very tropical and is very emollient. It didn't weigh my hair down too much and my hair didn't feel coated. Even better when paired with the Kinky Curly curling custard which also smells divine. If you have curly hair (2a to 4b), this is a good product to try. Adds moisture and acts as a nice base for your styling products. I ordered my online and it was a bit pricy with shipping and handling, but I heard you can get it from some wholefoods stores.