April 20, 2014 | 1338 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Skin Foundation SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by lovie23

I am still undecided about this foundation. I wanted to really love it!! The make up girl at the Bobbi Brown counter, cleansed my face and spent time finding the right colour for my olive/yellow undertoned skin.
I went outside to see it in the natural light before buying it and I loved my new look - flawless but so natural.
At the time, my skin would have been normal - dry (sometimes) now it's more combination.
However, when I tried the foundation on the next day after I bought it, it seemed to stick to dry parts that I didn't even know existed!! I wore it to work and as the day went on, it seemed to seperate on my nose and cheeks - almost crack like features. - NOT a good look.The lasting power also wasn't great but in fairness I hadn't applied powder.
The foundation is quite runny and I find applying it with a brush was the only way to get an even coverage. It takes a while to get used to it.
I love the colour and the finish on my normal skin parts but for those dry may find it sticking to dry patches. I have tried it with a primer and it still shows any dry parts... I have changed my skin care regime and going to try this foundation again, simply because I really want to like it for the price & love the colour.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation because I wanted something for light, natural coverage that would simply make my skin look a little more even and smooth. I'm not really impressed with this product. It's so runny that I have to apply and blend it with my fingers, which annoys me, and it oxidizes on my skin and makes my face much darker than my neck. I don't get a my skin but better look, but a my skin but oranger look. This is not for me. I gave it two lippies because the bottle is sanitary and you get a lot of product for the price, which is great if it works for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Nanciiieeee

This foundation is so good it makes my skin look so natural like SKIN but very good SKIN which I don't have, my skin is Normal and this foundation is very moisturizing and might make you look oily but that didn't happen for me, it made my skin look really glowy, the only reason why I won't repurchase is because it's sooo expensive, i got it for $78,I'll just try something else since everything is double price in AUS.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by suddenlysunny

I bought this foundation hoping it would be a natural looking foundation that wouldn't get noticed by teachers at my private school. I got shade 0 which was a close match, albeit a touch yellow.

When I put this on it gives a heavenly glow to the skin and blurs out most imperfections. A couple hours later however and that glow turns into a greasy shine. I now use this foundation in the winter when it is dry outside and for pictures.

I love the pump and wish all foundations had one. I don't like the price, over $80 AUD. It didn't make me break out which was appreciated. I would recommend this to ladies with dry skin looking for that glow.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by CStuartMonteith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation in Beige, and just as well because it looks pale and ashy in natural daylight. It is very liquid, so you have to be careful not to drop some on your clothes. It has a very light coverage and you cannot build it up, your face would just look shiny and it would rub off everywhere. I can hardly see the difference before and after applying, I might as well use just a tinted moisturizer. This foundation is suitable for people with a good skin without any blemishes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by MrsAnnaLim3

Still can't decide on this product! I loved the finish of it when I used my sample,it looked beautiful and dewy/satiny. But i bought it,and the BB SA wasn't there to help and I got a SA from another beauty department who helped me pick the colour(which was almost two shades lighter than the original sample the actual BB SA gave me) now that I have it,I can't seem to work it. Iv used fingers,kabuki and brush,but it picks up my dry areas(which I never thought I even HAD!) and it smears onto everything,and seems to melt off after a while. So not super impressed hey. Which is sad,cos Iv used two other BB foundies before and quite liked them. It might not be the foundation,it's prob just me, as I look for longer lasting foundations these days,due to my combo skin type. I'm sure there are others who will like it out there though!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Vassgirl1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was recommended this by a SA at the BB counter when my foundation stick was making me a grease pan. I couldn't try it on my skin because I did not have enough time but I was told that it would give me medium coverage and a nice dewey finish. I have acne scars (brown marks) and also mole removal scars around my mouth (purplish marks). So basically I have a lot to cover, so I have no idea why the SA recommended this to me. When I first applied this, it felt extremely light (a good thing!) But as I slowly blended it, it did not cover ANYTHING, so I guess its true how its a 'skin' foundation. I would only say that this foundation would fit a normal skinned person with no imperfections and a near perfect skin tone, otherwise I don't think it would fit the bill for anyone else. It's extremely pricey too, better off investing in a tinted moisturizer tbh...Seriously disappointed in this foundation :(

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by tomlul

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was first surprised how liquid this foundation is. Not very easy to apply.
The coverage is medium-light, you can build it up if you want.
What I really like is the color, perfect match with my skin (I bought 2.5), it makes it look really more uniform and I like that !
What I'm disappointed with is : it makes my pores appear bigger, the finish is a bit velvety and I usually prefer glowing finish, it dries my skin : after a couple of hours I feel it's unconfortable and it tends to become a bit cakey (and as a result not natural).
So I've a mixed opinion on this product. I've found other foundations that I'm much more happy with (By Terry for example). Won't buy it again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Watchdog

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the few products I've actually used right up and gone back for more. I don't like wearing foundation but need it here and there to even my complexion. This has a great consistency and feels so light and fresh on application. It helps that BB staff (ime) have the best trained staff when it comes to colour matching. This is literally like spare liquid skin to me. Love it and will re purchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Lojona

Fantastic Foundation! I've been using it for about a week now. You can wear it with light coverage or build up to full coverage, which is what I choose to do and it STILL LOOKS NATURAL. Perfect color match for my hard-to-match light Olive Skin with slight yellow undertones. Almost completely covers my hyperpigmentation. I use a Foundation Brush, which I've never used before-it applies so smoothly and sets up relatively quickly. I use a finishing powder to set the foundation. I can't imagine switching to something else. I'm 40 and have slight fine lines around my eyes, but this makeup helps to dimish those. I also have oily skin but I like the semi dewy finish as it is youthful and "realistic" looking. I am super happy with Bobbi Brown Skin.