September 23, 2014 | 2113 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Skin Foundation SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Corky1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation based on a friend's recommendation. She swears by it and has been using it for years. I was matched to 4.0 which was perfect for my medium warm complexion. Whilst I was after a natural light coverage, I found that this foundation did nothing for my skin and in fact made my usually normal skin oilier. I think EL Invisible Makeup is much better for me than this. I've given the bottle away to a friend and won't be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by becksnow

I'm really glad I got a sample of this from Sephora. That being said, it is not for me. I've been looking for a very natural looking foundation and this just didn't quite cut it. I'm very grateful I didn't buy it since it is $46 and it would have gotten returned anyway. It was a bit interesting to apply since it is so runny, but that's also one of the nice things about it. A little goes a long way. I got this in Porcelain, and it was a nice shade for my skin tone. The only thing this doesn't have going for it is its staying power and the noticeable dryness. At the end of the day the foundation is a bit of a train wreck. At least it is on my combination skin. It looked patchy which was not pleasing. About the dryness, when I put it on, every dry spec on my face was accentuated. Other than that, this foundation is okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by haradar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the first foundation I found that matched my skin tone (porcelain 0) so I decided to try it. It came out to be one of my favorite foundations as it has a natural looking finish and it doesn't break me out. I love it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by hailung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good foundation, it's very runny. It does get oily after a couple of hours, so I don't believe it has long-staying power.

EDIT: I absolutely love this now. It really grew on me. I have it in Warm Beige (i think), and at first, it looked a tiny bit dark for me but since it is summertime, I find this to be a very good match! I can't go back to my usual Mac NC25 foundations it's too pale. Bobbi Brown foundations lean on the yellow side. I just love it, the finish is amazing. Yes at the end of the day it doesn't look as good but I totally love this foundation-more than Mac.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by msjaim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

i use warm honey & its a pretty decent match.. gives a nice natural finish. every time i try new foundations, I always end up back at the bobbi brown counter. my skin can range anywhere from oil to dry. for me it only emphasizes the flakes WHEN I DONT PREP MY SKIN CORRECTLY & EXFOLIATE THEN MOISTURIZE ; )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Cutekitti

I really like this foundation. Its a very nice match for my skintone (super pale) and I use it in porcelain. It doesnt separate on my nose like some foundations do and it seems to last all day as well! I wear a mask for much of the day as I work in surgery and it doesnt rub off! It also melds very well with my skin texture and doesn't look cakey or patchy. I would certainly buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by lilyofthevalley47

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This looks very natural on the skin, but I was hoping for a little more dewiness. The coverage was pretty decent, and it felt light and cooling while being applied. Bobbi Brown's colors are quite yellow, keep that in mind. Nice to know that it has SPF and it is light and wearable. Can be sheered out nicely with moisturizer. Biggest frustration.... it emphasizes my dry spots like crazy!!! talk about a crusty, dry nose. yuck

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Emc08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation is the best I have ever tried and I have tried lots!! I have really sensitive rosecea prone skin and am using the warm ivory. The yellow tint to the foundation is great for covering up the red on my cheeks, it is such a good colour match and so natural looking. The matching concealer stick is good for covering the redness around my nose too. The only negative is that is does tend to slip a little later in the day but not by much. I think it's good value for monet too as I have been using it every day for a month and it hardly looks like I have touched it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by LTcurlygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Bought this in warm ivory, which was a good match for my nc15 skin, however it is not very moisturizing and emphasized my flakes. This is just an overall ok foundation. the finish isn't that great.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by hannahm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The biggest problem I have with this foundation is coverage, I prefer a more medium coverage but this is just too sheer for me, definitely more of a foundation for good skin days! I also find it doesn't last too long and isn't great on my dry skin. Best thing, is colour range I wear 00 alabaster which is one of the best colour matches I've found in a foundation for my very fair skin :) This foundation does give a nice dewy finish but I found that by the end of the day my skin was quite oily which is unheard of on my usual dry skin. I do really love the packaging of this product although it does get quite messy. Overall, wasn't terrible but I don't think I would repurchase.