L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black

3.7

on 1/21/2010 12:41:00 AM

Incredible!!! Looks like false lashes! Separates, lenghtens, no clumps!! Easy to remove, just amazing, my new favorite!!!!

on 1/15/2010 12:25:00 PM

this is my 4th day (of 5) wearing this mascara. broke down and went backt o old faithful yesterday. i say i will buy it again...and i probably would, still not 100% sure. i like it okay. the best thing about it to me is that it doesnt really get too gloppy on my lashes. i do still have to work at it to get any fullness. Length is great, but fullness is kind of lacking. The removal isnt great. granted as stated by a lot of people it does come off with water only, but seems like it takes work. i do not use waterproof mascara for that reason - if removal is very difficult it freaks me out! makes me have kind of a panic attack! LOL. it comes off, but just not quick and tidy enough for me.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I AM A YOUTUBE FANATIC...AND AFTER SEEING QUEENOFBLENDINGS ENTIRE REVEIW VIDEO ON THIS MASCARA AND SEEING HOW GREAT ITWORKED FOR HER....I HAD TO TRY IT!!! OMG...I WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER MASCARA AGAIN!! I HAVE BEEN ASKED IF I WEAR EXTENSIONS..YES ITMAKES YOUR LASHES LONG...AND FULL!! ANOTHER THING I LIKED WAS THAT IT WASHED OFF WITH WATER...PLAIN OL WATER!! IT COSTS AROUND 8-9 BUCKS....BETTER ITS BETTER THAN MAC ANYDAY....RUN DONT WALK AND GET THIS!

on 12/28/2009 12:58:00 AM

PROS: Extends lashes well. Does NOT flake/smudge/smear!! Lasts forever. Inexpensive.

CONS: Can't build to make thicker lashes, but this doesn't say it's for thickness or volume. I don't know if this is what makes it not smear at all, but there is some stiffness to the lashes from this.

APPLICATION TIPS: You can use this primer before your favorite mascara to add volume. You can also use this after your favorite mascara to seal it in with the tubes to prevent smudging. I am a recent convert to using Shiseido's popular curler too.

ALTERNATES: The Rocket by Maybelline (waterproof) is wonderful for volume and lots of length. For lots of volume and good length, I like Milani's Runway Lashes (covered by Clarins Double Fix) OR Covergirl Remarkable Washable Mascara, which stays on very well for nonwaterproof. If you already have pretty good lashes (don't need much help), you may like CoverGirl Last Blast Fusion.

on 12/18/2009 1:46:00 AM

This is my favorite mascara too!
It never smudges. Cleansing is really convenient. It comes right off with water only.

on 12/17/2009 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favorite mascara. I originally bought this product because it was the closest drugstore version I could find of a similar mascara I had tried on at Sephora. The primer part of the mascara really lengthens my lashes while the black part thickens. I have gotten several compliments on this mascara, and many have even asked me if my lashes were fake! Also, when you wash it off, it doesn't run, but comes off in cool little tubes that don't make a mess all over your face. The only downside is that you have to be careful with how you put it on so it doesn't look clumpy.

on 12/14/2009 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is NOT my favorite mascara. I hate the primer side, pointless I have long lashes anyway. It makes my lashes feel dry and hard. They feel heavy and don't curl well. But the absolute best reason for me to buy this mascara again and again is... it doesn't smudge at all, at all. Not at all!
I have oily skin so most mascaras end up all over my face, especially if it's a hot day and I sweat at all, I have raccoon eye's. But not with this mascara. I like how it comes off, in tubes not messy at all.
I don't like the primer so I don't use it, the few times I have used it, it took coats and coats of the mascara side to cover over the white, buy then I had four or five spiky lashes where they had clumped together. So I'm only using half the product. You only get a small amount of product in the tube too. If they sold it as just that mascara, I'd be happier. No not my favorite, but I will buy until there is alliterative.

on 12/5/2009 11:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

HATE IT!
-kind of pricey
-broke 6 of my eyelashes within 2 days of use
-the packaging clumps up the mascara making it kind of messy
wouldn't buy it again, was highly disappointed.

on 11/21/2009 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my all time favorite mascara right now. It gives me incredible length and definition. I look like I'm wearing false lashes when I wear this mascara. I find the formula perfect not to liquidy nor too thick. It goes on smooth and looks natural. I recommend people at least give this a try it really gives your lashes an amazing look.

on 10/27/2009 11:36:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

Same here, my lashes are pretty non-existent too.
I've been looking for the type of vinyl or polymer mascara since they discontinued Magicils and the one from Agnes B: Flash mascara.
I like the clean plastic effect, and I like the fact that it doesn't damage the lashes. This one is even better with that prob5-vitamin primer.
This mascara gives the biggest impact in the smallest amount of time.